April 29th, 2013
Claire's Life, New York, Real Style, Style Diary
Claire’s Life: Daisy Lewellyn’s Brooklyn Brunch Series at Aloft Hotel

Happy Monday, lovelies!
Not sure if you can tell, but New Yorkers have a thing for mimosa laden brunches, and few throw a better bash than TV personality Daisy Lewellyn.
Because the Queen of Effortless Chic always has a bevy of smartly dressed fashionistas (and fashionistos) on her guest list, I decided to bring a photographer to snap a few quick flicks for your viewing enjoyment:
111claire-sulmers-real-style-daisy-lewellyn-brooklyn-brunch-series
Take a look:
0-fashion-bomb-daily-daisy-lewellyn-brooklyn-brunch-series-claire-sulmers
This young lady looked resplendent in a peachy tangerine jumpsuit, topped off by a winning smile. Cute!
01-fashion-bomb-daily-daisy-lewellyn-brooklyn-brunch-series-claire-sulmers
A bold jumpsuit was also the sartorial choice for Adorn Jewelry designer Raqquyah, who uplifted a purple creation with a Michael Kors belt and sparkly accents.
00-Claire's-Life--Daisy-Lewellyn's-Brooklyn-Brunch-Series-at-Aloft-Hotel
A bold coif and lustworthy leather jacket made this brunch ensemble pop.
fashion-bomb-daily-daisy-lewellyn-brooklyn-brunch-series-claire-sulmers
Rodney aka “Hot Rod” was the epitome of cool in camouflage pants and an oversize shirt of his design, topped off by a vintage leather jacket.
0-fashion-bomb-daily-daisy-lewellyn-brooklyn-brunch-series-claire-sulmers-1
Celebrity hairstylist Nicola Augustine let her hair flow in the wind in a forest green bodycon and simple strappy sandals.
9-Claire's-Life--Daisy-Lewellyn's-Brooklyn-Brunch-Series-at-Aloft-Hotel
Gone with the Wind Fabulousness was also on tap for hairstylist Nadia, who worked an all white look.
0-Claire's-Life--Daisy-Lewellyn's-Brooklyn-Brunch-Series-at-Aloft-Hotel
Ashley also opted for all white in a Necessary Clothing ensemble, but added a bit of pop with deep red lips and matching pumps.

daisy lewellyn brunch fashion bomb daily
A Chanel inspired logo tee and blue metallic brogues provided verve to a blazer and slacks combo.

0--0-daisy-lewellyn-brooklyn-brunch-claire-sulmers-fashion-bomb-daily-3-shalea-walker
My makeup artist extraordinaire Shalea Walker opted for prints in a vintage Hermès top.
9--0-daisy-lewellyn-brooklyn-brunch-claire-sulmers-fashion-bomb-daily
This Fashion Bomb reader sidled up to Spring 2013′s stripe trend in a black and white bodycon.
9--0-daisy-lewellyn-brooklyn-brunch-claire-sulmers-fashion-bomb-daily1
This fashionisto struck a mean lean in a floral printed hoodie by Scotch & Soda (hot!).
0-daisy-lewellyn-brooklyn-brunch-series-fashion-bomb-daily-claire-sulmers-0-
And lastly, the hostess with the mostest, Daisy herself, looked lovely in a Ted Baker asymmetrical draped yellow dress (apparently it comes in several colors–I love it!). Her friend looked adorable in a Motel Plunge Neck playsuit.
As for me…
claire-sulmers-Twelfth-St.-by-Cynthia-Vincent-Fabric-Block-Shirtdress-shirtdress-dvf-bag-chloe-sandals-twelfth-streetr
I love florals, so kept it colorful in a Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Fabric Block Shirtdress and my favorite white Chloé sandals.
At any rate, it was, as always, fun times!
0-Claire's-Life--Daisy-Lewellyn's-Brooklyn-Brunch-Series-at-Aloft-Hotel1
_0-Daisy-Lewellyn's-Brooklyn-Brunch-Series-at-Aloft-Hotel-123
_claire-sulmers-fashion-bomb-daily-twelfth-street-cynthia-vincent-fabric-shirtdress
00 Daisy Lewellyn's Brooklyn Brunch Series at Aloft Hotel
_0-Daisy-Lewellyn's-Brooklyn-Brunch-Series-at-Aloft-Hotel
90-Daisy-Lewellyn's-Brooklyn-Brunch-Series-at-Aloft-Hotel
Daisy Lewellyn's Brooklyn Brunch Series at Aloft Hotel
What did you think of this edition of NYC Real Style?
Images by Mia Marcus & Julien Boudet

38 Responses to “Claire’s Life: Daisy Lewellyn’s Brooklyn Brunch Series at Aloft Hotel”

1. umm, where’s my invite?!

2. mi manning says:

i think the first woman is Luam from the Broadway Dance Center. She choreographed for Rihanna and Britney, I think.

3. mi manning says:

if not, that’s got to be her long lost twin!

4. Brittany says:

Yay! First outfit by Claire I’ve liked in a long time. You look soooo much better in an open neckline. So cute.

5. Jihan says:

That ahsley chick is REALLY beautiful, and I was wondering where you got your ‘fit. You look beaut as usual Claire.

6. Kahalia says:

Werq Claire! The locks are flawless. I also loved how the dude rocked the floral print hoodie. That ribbed leather jacket was devastatingly lovely.

7. Keko says:

U looked Grrreat Claire..very beautiful..Everyone else defintely brought their A Game…gotta luv #meanlean

8. jrDesignerLover says:

Claire you look great.
    I really like the asymmetrical dress…from the side.

9. Crystal says:

Claire, you look so darn cute!
    Ashley in the white skater dress is stunning.
    The 4th from last woman in the blue dress…her body is off the charts. Whoa!

10. Marsha D says:

Hmmm not sure why I’m underwhelmed :-/
    The faces are beat though.

11. Hypnotic says:

Not only is Ashley gorgeous, she’s a great makeup artist. She beat the hell out of my face for my engagement party.

12. IslandgirlDesi says:

All the ladies and guys looked great. I wish they have events like this in Houston, TX (sigh).

13. Stephanie says:

Claire, you’ve got some nice legs. Cute outfit.

Nice, looks like fun.

That does look like Luam.

Nice look Claire too.

15. Solange says:

Lookin HOT HOT HOT Claire!
    And look at those legs! Werq it Ms. Thang!

16. Nikki Nicole says:

Fab brunch. Love your look Claire! I adore that red Motel play suit as well.

17. Regina says:

This is the first time I do actually like an outfit by Claire. It may be the open neckline, the overall fit. She looks slimmer, more effortless I can’t put my finger on what works for her here.
    Those other chicks have to be careful about their feet…summer is almost here.
    The lady wearing a white dress with red lips is gorgeous. Simple but great.

18. Anastasia says:

Great looks all around! Love your dress Claire, so chic and playful. xo

19. anon says:

every time claire wears something with her legs showing im commenting. i wish you would pass those gams over this way! whoo

20. Natasha says:

Love the vibe from Aloft hotels: I’d hang for no reason :lol: What is the purpose of the event: a networking brunch?

21. fly won says:

The photog is AMAZING! Great shots! Beautiful people!

22. peplum lover says:

Claire you look Uber pretty
    i like your look , its really summery
    love the pink lip colour its a step away from your signature plum
    Ashley is really pretty – i thought she was savannah Brinson for a minute :)

23. Fav1 says:

How does a no body like me get to events like this? lol…no seriously. Everyone looked great! love your fit Claire, but I always think you look amaze! I live for playsuits! Teh red one is a must need for me! Ashley looks like Lebron James’ fiance…her name escapes me right now.

24. Fav1 says:

@Hypnotic would you happen to have Ashley’s contact info for makeup??? I need it for my bff’s upcoming wedding. appreciate it :)

25. Brandon says:

@mi manning yes that is Luam, love her!

26. Dion says:

Claire you are so beautiful :) And Ashley girl give me your face! lol Everyone looked amazing! I love my people!

AWESOME as Always Claire!!! Colors were beauiful. By chance, do you know where the first young lady purchased that coral jumpsuit? I LOVE it!!! i have an event coming up and that would be perfect.
    Thanks & Peace

28. NickieLuv621 says:

Oops! that was me asking about the coral jumpsuit

29. S. says:

Everyone looks lovely!!!

Don’t listen to them Claire..You look Fab in everything you do!

31. andrea says:

Some hits and missies.
    Im not into the mens looks. I just can’t get down with guys wearing “fashion”. I like men to look sharp a la david beckham.
    Anywho Claire hands down the most fabulous (as usual) and the hair is inspiring. Keep it up.

32. shay says:

Beautiful People!

33. Jei says:

Loved your look Claire + Ashley & the gentleman in the floral hoodie, everyone else was questionable.

34. Ana says:

Two thumbs up Claire!!!! If I had more, would give more….lol

35. This really is understandable as a general rule food have chemicals, preservatives, and unnatural substances.
    Even though missing your periods doesn’t guarantee you’re
    pregnant. During pregnancy, the weight of a woman’s abdomen shifts her center of gravity. If your heartburn symptoms are associated with vomiting, wheezing, diarrhea, or weight-loss, you need to talk to your physician immediately. About Midwifery, Information in the American College of Midwives.

36. What i do not realize is in truth how you’re now not actually much more well-liked than you may be right now. You are very intelligent. You already know therefore significantly in relation to this matter, made me individually imagine it from so many numerous angles. Its like women and men aren’t interested unless it is something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs nice. All the time deal with it up!

37. sac céline says:

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest sites online. I am going to recommend this blog!