April 29th, 2013
Beyonce, Fashion
Fashion News: Beyoncé Covers Vogue India
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

If you were wondering, “when will the Beyoncé worship/overexposure from the mainstream media end?” the answer is;  NOT ANYTIME SOON AND YOU WILL DEAL. The singer has snagged yet another Vogue cover, this time for the Condé Nast title’s Indian edition:

beyonce-vogue-india-may-2013

The shot is an outtake from her Vogue US shoot, which hit stands earlier this year. So far in 2013 the singer has amassed more magazine covers than she has put out singles. Such is the power of King Creole.

Anway, what do you think of the cover?

~Jihan

Posted In
26 comments

26 Responses to “Fashion News: Beyoncé Covers Vogue India”

1. Solange says:

I like the cover. I respect Beyonce and her work ethic; so I can dig the “overexposure”.

Lol @ when will the Beyoncé worship/overexposure from the mainstream media end?” the answer is; NOT ANYTIME SOON AND YOU WILL DEAL.

Ya’ll done got Jihan mad now!

2. Ashley says:

Stan’s I need you to stand up and to prepare for the keylimepie (keyshia cole) fans to start riot in comments! *gets in position*

3. Anon says:

Looks like a leftover picture from her US Vogue cover. Same exact hair. She’s not fooling me. Beyonce stays busy but doesn’t mean she’s really doing much.

4. Kitty B. says:

YAWN @everything and everyone YAWN!

5. lola says:

heauxs are pressed as usual because they Queen is perched on her throne LMAO

6. Bow Down says:

I’m gonna need you to get your life. You stay saying she bores you but you seem to be on every post about the Creole queen. I condemn you to have several seats.

7. Bow Down says:

FYI I am referring to kitty B.

8. Stop the foolishness says:

This is not media takeout or world star hiphop so I need y’all GROWN women to STOP THE SHADE. This is a FASHION WEBSITE SO IF YOU NOT TALKING ABOUT FASHION KEEP IT MOVING. IF YOU FEELING SALTY TAKE THAT BS TO ONE OF THOSE TACKY WEBSITES

9. DivaFabulosa says:

Wow, these comments. Skips to the next post…

10. Noirre says:

@Ashley, girl Beysus ain’t doing nothing new. Same ol, same ol. Same fake smile, but she look pretty.

11. Jujubee says:

Im so bored I cant even mustard up a good comment.The robot heartless,spineless,souless droid is here to stay,just ask the Illuminati.

12. AshleyKate says:

Ooh let us pray because she looks evil,@Jujubee I feel the same way NEXT!The cover is blah blah grey blah boring.

13. Lilly Lillian says:

Me too Im bored with her,I might be 21 but im very wise and one thing I noticed about this”Creole King” is she is wicked,satanic and very very VAIN.She was the producer the director the ex producer of her Documentary.You know why?So she could edit everything so we couldnt see one real unfiltered moment.That to me is sick.The illuminati puppet!

14. Elle says:

I agree with the last 3 comments but I do think the cover is pretty she does look a little detached but it was an outtake.Ive never been a fan but I did see @Jujubee say in the last post that even though she wasnt either Beyonce still is the greatest singer/performer of our time.Lol I just blew you
    up.Its true she is a modern day goddess!

15. Jujubee says:

@Elle you tried it lol,No beyonce is Gorg she is one of the greatest singer/performers of our time.I think she does look stunning on the cover but as they say eyes are the mirror to our soul,just look at her eyes.

16. Mesa says:

Lmaoooo at these comments and her eyes look satanic?! Omg she looks happy as hell in these pictures! What is wrong with you people? I’m just gonna go up out of here because every blog these beyonce posts get filled with so much hate and foolishness it’s starting to become sad. And kitty b girl we know you HATE beyonce we know you do. You make it known on every single posts! Smh

17. nyc chick says:

Beyonce looks nice here. She is pretty and entertaining but she is NOT a fashion bomb. She has no sense of style. Even with all of the money & resources in the world, she is just now barely beginning to get her style together. She is masterful copycat of all things. I respect the lane she’s in.

18. Jazz says:

Yall really reach for the stars with this shade lmao Bey has the brightest smile on this cover but yet she looks satanic to yall lawd.

Exactly as Jihan said..she is here to stay & YOU WILL DEAL. So let go and let God lmbo I used to get annoyed at the shade but now its pure comedy.

19. boring says:

This kinda looks like a school picture. The smile is so cheesy. The pose is nonexistence. I’m not hating just my opinion.

20. savage says:

OMG!? I can understand if ur not a Beyonce’ fan, that’s fine. But what has she done to deserve so much hate and disdain? Never in a million years would I would have thought this sister who has earned every penny due to sacrafice and hard work would get people to call her the devil. Maybe if she smoked a bunch of weed, and wore damn catsuits w splits up the side and stayed at the strip club she would get some love.

Moral is if you’re black and successful you must be evil and worship the devil bc God doesn’t bless people like that.

Anywho, vogue stays recycling outtakes and old covers. And for India’s market I think its appropriate. Hell I wasn’t feeling the American Vogue cover.

21. Choco aka Hippie says:

Not a Beyonce Fan and the cover is not appealing! #SLEEPYNOW

22. Choco aka Hippie says:

@Savage
    Beyonce, Solange, Tina, Her Father, Her Mother have all sold their souls to the DEVIL…

It’s so unfortunate that when we all know the eyes are the key to the soul and there are countless pictures of Beyonce’s eyes looking blank, void and not in touch which imo equate to one’s soul being taken!

This theory is not hate but mere theory….I’m sorry you are unable to absorb truth in someone else’s view…

23. Hello says:

Some of y’all need medication (Lilly & Choco) get it together its a cute cover love Bey

24. Xi Xi Topp says:

Beyoncé & her baby teeth are so freakin gorgeous it’s almost upsetting…btw, I think she looks pretty in this shot.

I wonder if they’ll lighten her skin for the Vogue India cover?

25. Jei says:

Why do I feel like I’ve seen this exact picture before. Not too impressed but congrats to her on making another Vogue cover.

26. Keko says:

Big Ole Cheesy Smile…dont like the Bridgette Bardoe Hair….and I usually love it..and the outfit looks silly and mismatched…but she still purty!