April 25th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Selena Gomez made an appearance on The Late Night Show with David Letterman in a $2,195 Burberry London Zipper Detail Trench and a pair of $1,750 Brian Atwood Electra Cut Out Knee High Boots:
selena-gomez-the-late-show-with-david-letterman-burberry-london-zipper-detail-trench-brian-atwood-electra-boots-3

Selena isn’t showing any signs of slowing down when it comes to wearing bindis, despite the controversy.
selena-gomez-the-late-show-with-david-letterman-burberry-london-zipper-detail-trench-brian-atwood-electra-boots-2

Her trench coat is an edgy take on the fashion house’s classic silhouette, featuring zipper detailing.

Her suede boots boast allover laser-cut teardrop detailing, an open-toe silhouette, and 4″ heels.

I’ll take both pieces for my wardrobe please! I’m not sure about their pairing together though…

You can get Selena’s trench and boots for your own wardrobe at www.saksfifthavenue.com and www.bergdorfgoodman.com.

Thoughts?

selena-gomez-the-late-show-with-david-letterman-burberry-london-zipper-detail-trench-brian-atwood-electra-boots-1

28 Responses to “Splurge: Selena Gomez’s The Late Night Show with David Letterman Burberry London Zipper Detail Trench and Brian Atwood Electra Cut Out Knee High Boots”

Those boots are Hot!!

2. LovelyHart says:

Nailed it!

3. Blue Ivy Carter says:

OMG i cant!!! she looks like a 12 year old trying to be sexy. Like yeah let me open this trench coat and baaaammmmmm shes naked. the full monty

4. Those boots are hot!!!!!But her baby face throws off the whole look

5. PrettiTiffy says:

too cute

6. solange says:

The boots I Adorbs!
    I get that her new song is Hindi inspired but it doesn’t necessarily mean she is required to wear a bindi every chance she gets.

That’s like me walking around with a sombrero every chance I get because I think its fun and cute, but I know for fact I’m not Mexican.

I like Selena but I do find it a little insulting towards my culture.

7. iheartkeya says:

She’ll forever look 16 to me lol, she’s really pretty though. She’ll appreciate her really young face more when she gets old and everyone else looks their age while she looks 10-20 years younger. Btw love the shoes

8. Westafricanmutt says:

Those boots are hot! and in burnt orange, they are FIRE!

9. Jei says:

Love the boots.

10. FAV1 says:

@BlueIvyCarter…I was about to write the same thing lol. She looks like she can’t wait to get to her boo’s house and get freaky. The boots are off the hook!

You need more leg and more sex appeal for this look. She’s still too cute

12. Natasha says:

I can’t condone with her bindi issue.

13. binks says:

HOT!

14. beauty_hurts says:

she tooks very tweenish but I still love the trench & boots………………………..on a grown up

15. Brandon says:

Jacket looks cheap, but those boots are HOT.

16. S says:

Love, love this outfit….especially the boots!

17. Livvyv says:

I can’t get with this look on her. The outfit is too matronly for her teenish air. I think it would have look great on some one taller and a little older. And no need for the bindi its super distracting and not necessary.

She has been filling with her fashion choice lately. Some one needs to help her.

18. Selena Gomez is looking amazing in black trench coat. She always looks good in black dress

19. Choco aka Hippie says:

The outfit is cute the was she assembled it but I agree it’s weird looking a such a baby face in sexy gear like this!

20. AH says:

Agree with the comments above me, this look is too old and mature for her. She doesn’t look a day over 13. If I were her stylist, I’d make sure to keep her in fun, flirty colorful looks.

21. Lawyer_Chic says:

They’re trying hard to make her look mature. I think if she’d cut her hair or even lighten it a tad that would do the trick.

On another note, the shoes are hot, but the cute looks like something I’d pick up at Old Navy for 65% off during the holidays.

22. KG says:

Y’all know she’s in her 20s right ??

23. Empress says:

Cute boots

24. Cyndi says:

So is she suppose to dress like a tween because she has a baby face? Makes no sense, shes 20 something, she can dress like a 20 something!

25. Honeybrown says:

I think she looks very well styled. I do agree with you Faith about the pairing of the two pieces. It looks a little off. Since when has a 20+ year old woman been to young to wear a trench coat??? This look could work on someone a little taller because of the shoes. It does appear that they hemmed her coat. S/n she wore that bindi to send out a msg .

26. Amy Louise says:

Selena looks hot! I absolutely LOVE that coat, I think that’s going to be added to my wardrobe soon :) The boots are edgy, not my style thought.

27. The look is hot, but I agree that she looks too young to wear it. The bendi also looks like there is a spot on her forehead and not an accessory.

28. Jordan says:

Her trench is gorgeous and I love those. They are definitely not suede though; those are leather.