April 25th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shopping
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West took to the mean NYC streets in black on black looks, with Kanye in Givenchy, and Kim in a $3,310 Azzedine Alaia Black Stretch Knit Acanthe Dress, $2,015 Balmain Giupure Lace Open Toe Booties, and a $990 Lanvin Crocodile Effect Leather Clutch:

Her booties have a patent leather heel and back zip closure.
02 Kim Kardashian's New York City Azzedine Alaia Black Stretch Knit Acanthe Dress, Balmain Giupure Lace Open Toe Booties, and  Lanvin Crocodile Effect Leather Clutch 1
Her clutch has a detachable metal chain wrist strap.
000 Kim Kardashian's New York City Azzedine Alaia Black Stretch Knit Acanthe Dress, Balmain Giupure Lace Open Toe Booties, and  Lanvin Crocodile Effect Leather Clutch
Her dress is not available online, but you can get her boots and bag at LuisaViaRoma.com.
What do you think?
kim kardashian alaia dress balmain booties
*Later on, she let her baby bump breathe in a $310 Helmut Lang Draped Modal Jersey Maxi Dress:
kim-kardashian-new-york-city-helmut-lang-draped-modal-jersey-maxi-dress-3
Which look do you prefer?

32 Responses to “Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s New York City Azzedine Alaia Black Stretch Knit Acanthe Dress, Balmain Giupure Lace Open Toe Booties, and Lanvin Crocodile Effect Leather Clutch”

1. Est87 says:

What has she done to her face?! Something in that lip, nose, cheek area – I can’t put my finger on it…

2. Blue Ivy Carter says:

They saying that this dress was see through, and showed her thong from the back.

3. Choco aka Hippie says:

@Est87
    She had the same nip/tuck that JWOWW Vivica Fox Jada Pinkett and others have done to their face to have duck look around the mouth I will never understand why any of those ladies think that is attractive.

While I’m not team KIM my heart goes out to her right now pregnancy can be a very vulnerable time for some ladies and I can only imagine how she must feel without Ye’s support I mean look at their chemistry in their pictures! However Kim may have asked for this!

4. Choco aka Hippie says:

One more thing I think Kim would look so much slimmer while carrying if she wore actual maternity clothes…

5. jrDesignerLover says:

Her second look is cuter. Why is she walking with her head down? a little strange.

6. Dkixx says:

Their outfits look so boring. I know they can do better.

7. tasha says:

I think both looks are cute. I really love the Azzedine Alaia. Alaia makes beautiful dresses.

However I do wish she would be more comfortable and stop trying to put on a fashion show.

8. Nelli says:

why didn’t you guys show the back of the dress where you could see her fake cakes hanging out loool.

poor child smh

9. Helen says:

i swear ppl just love to hate on this girl smh both of her looks are cute

10. Ewurafua says:

@Choco,
    No one forced Kim to get pregnant so early into their relationship. They started dating exactly a year ago (April ’12), and a year later she is already 6-7 months pregnant. That is just silly! She probably thought getting pregnant would keep Kanye, and solidify her position as 1/2 of a “power couple”.

11. amber says:

her legs look terrible in those boots. i had such high hopes for her maternity wear.

12. amber says:

and clearly you can see thru the dress. whoa..

13. steph says:

THOSE BALMAIN BOOTS ARE FIREE!! i can see joan smalls or someboday else rocking them NOT KIM! they look awful on her sorry but the boots look like they are squeexing her legs and shes short!! who told her ankle boots were a good look? dress is nice but not with those shoes! her looks are just lifeless n boring a little bit like her actually! n before someone gets excited n decides to say we shud leave her alone shes preggo…er..last time i checked on kourtney n kim take miami she said its part of her job to look chic at all times!! (im guessing that includes preggo to) so its her own fault she recieves all this critiscm on her outfits so she should really stop complaining

P.S if you try and trap a man in a relationship espesh wid a baby..lard gard its doomed to fail. but hey kanye said hes in love with her so…..

14. ladyluo says:

I don’t mind her first look but love the second look

15. And she was just starting to brighten up… She’s playing with my emotions. Go away Yeezy!! lol

16. Trina503 says:

‘Ye doesn’t look happy, at all. Well, you stuck with her for 18 years now. Sellout. He doesn’t even embrace her open doors for her while they’re out in public. Just rude.

17. Tia says:

Loves both looks! She looks cute being pregnant. It is so easy to be negative. This girls is killing it and always have been that is why so many feel the need to comment. Keep following her as all you haters have been for years.

18. Derianne says:

I think she looks cute. The first dress is a lil see-through..ok but it’s not a bad dress. All i will say is that i wish she should wear more color. If black is what she feels comfy in then that’s ok too. She’s pregnant for crying out loud.

19. AmberJM says:

Oh my. That first dress is not flattering her pregnant belly at all! I like the drape dress but it’s way too long. You’d think she would have it figured out right now what works best for her pregnant belly since she did have a few nice looks.

20. I’ll take her booties please!

21. S says:

Yes, the dress is see through. Kim K keeps showing us all how she don’t give a damn.

22. steph says:

Kim looks cute, I like both dresses.

23. steph says:

Kim looks cute, I like both dresses.

24. Jeloi says:

She has a right to wear whatever she wants, but how about some respect for yourself. A thong in a see through dress while pregnant is tacky!

25. saditty says:

My ONLY complaint is that since she landed in NYC and hooked up with Kanye all she wore is BLACK for 3 days straight. Ugh! I don’t get it Kim…please STOP

Otherwise both outfits are cute. The Alaia dress was the perfect length to wear those boots with. I see nothing wrong with the panties tho…u can barely see her behind. I would’ve worn boyshorts though. Why are the paps all up her butt anyway. Ya’ll know if it was any other celeb this wouldn’t be the big azz deal folks are making it out to be. *rolls eyes*

@Jeloi..u clearly don’t know the difference between thongs and panties dear…hush

Since some of u can’t keep the comments limited to her fashion, I’ll digress too. Ya’ll haters keep up with her show..u know damn well she spoke openly about getting off BC to freeze her eggs months ago. If everybody else knew HER BOYFRIEND WOULD TOO. He’s a grown ass man who chose not to wear a condom. Whether u like it or not he “trapped” himself because he wanted to. Go watch the video of him making the baby announcement and STFU

26. kat says:

@saditty- Xanax is great for moments like these. Good grief.

She looks good in the 1st pic to me, I love the boots. I feel for anyone who gets pregnant that early without a commitment unless being pregnant was the end goal. It sucks when a relationship breaks up after having a child…I hope they work out.

27. KG says:

You people didn’t mention the fact that the dress is transparent at the back… check dailymail

28. Jenna says:

I love the first look with the boots, however, not on a pregnant woman. It makes her look extremely wide! I don’t really care for the second one, especially since you guys are saying it was completely see through, smh I guess fashion before your child is what she cares about.

29. Madpet says:

The first dress is all out tacky, a thong?? But why?? The second look is a lot better.

30. Honeybrown says:

I’m here for that helmut Lang !His draping capabilities are impeccable. She looks refreshed in the second pix even though her head is down and she has on all black.

31. Slim shady says:

@Saditty Thank you!!! the hate on here is ridiculous. You know everyone is judging because everyone in this thread or their family members all waited till they were married to have kids. This whole thread gets a side eye. If the fashion displeases you fine but the comments about her being pregnant is ridiculous.

32. kate says:

Kim is looking great! I love the look, she can pull off being fab while pregnant no problem! I keep seeing all these tabloid shots that try to make her look bad, but obviously that is not the case. Go Kim!