April 19th, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Tasha from Orlando

Today’s lucky Bombshell is Tasha from Orlando, Florida:
Fashion Bombshell of The Day-041913-Tasha from Orlando
She writes, “ I would describe my style as something similar to a mood ring.”

4 Tasha from Orlando
” My style follows as my mood leads.”

5 Tasha from Orlando
” Here are a few pictures from my blog.”

7 Tasha from Orlando
q Tasha from Orlando
6 Tasha from Orlando
3 Tasha from Orlando
2 Tasha from Orlando
” Thank you for your time.”
1 Tasha from Orlando
Ok! Love your shoes in the last pic. See more at www.theleopardcloset.com.
Do you like her style?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, head-to-toe pictures to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

Posted In
31 comments

31 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Tasha from Orlando”

1. Khadijah says:

Simple, tasteful and mature. I love it!

2. jeda says:

Shout outs to her for the scenery tho
    Blessings

3. Nice style, but a few of her accessories seem out of place/awkward i.e. the Michael Kors and straw handbags. Other than that, cute.

4. brwngirl says:

I enjoy her simplicity.

Not sure if her shoes in the last picture are by Kelsi Dagger or the Just Fab version, but I love them … comfortable versatile and stylish !

5. ilike2smize says:

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz…….ohhh…………….I’m awake again.
    NO MA’AM.

6. ilike2smize says:

And to put that True Religion and Zara bag front and center like they were Dior and Chanel……..honeeyyyyyyy…..just NO. I bet she’s a nice girl, though….bless her heart.

7. Enigma says:

I think her shoes in the last pic are Zara. I like her style simple and cute. I agree with @sun.kissed of 8ty4 Vintage that straw bag didn’t go with that outfit. My favorite look was the “True Religion Ad” cut-offs and boots, I would wear that.

8. Sheena says:

i love the outfit with the red balloons

9. mi manning says:

i only like the Birkin….other than that…good day.

10. mi manning says:

oh…it’s MK…I thought it was a Birkin! nevermind!

She is well dressed but boring.

It’s cool…

13. Chas says:

I like…my favs are the cut-off shorts and boots and the wagon… I’m tripping off the previous comments about the bags she chose to display… does it really matter if it’s true religion and zara??? I’m not caught up into designers/labels… I mix high and low and definitely shop within my means…

14. DiorSweets says:

I like her simplicity. She kinda reminds me of Toni (Jill Marie Jones) from Girlfriends.

15. Brittany says:

What’s wrong with repping True Religion and Zara? *blank stare*

16. dyshaun says:

I like it a lot! She must be an Orlando transplant. Cute!

17. LadyShawann says:

BombShell. I like her versatility. I need her green pencil skirt.Lol

18. Natasha says:

She’s blogging at: http://theleopardcloset.com/ (used src-img to verify). Voted bombshell. She’s got a mature, affordable style and oodles of confidence.

19. Really? says:

@Mi honey that is not a Birkin. It is a Michael Kors bag…smh

20. LOL says:

I like…just enough. And puhlease folks and their name brands. Like they grew up wearing Dior diapers. Ugh. High end does not equal Style

21. Tasha Owens says:

Thanks for your thoughts good and most definitely the bad ;-)

22. wapagirl says:

I feel like alot of the people that come to this site probably don’t know how to dress. She’s a bombshell. If she was plus sized and dressed the same way, the votes would be through the roof. Oh and btw in case you were wondering, I CAN dress.

23. RHONYC says:

i totally get it!

i love how she’s made herself both the pictorial fashion director AND model of her shots.

bra-zilliant!!!

plus, tots feeling that ‘everglades/deja vu’ background with the cutoff & brew.

very creative! :-D

24. I like it simple and chic

Super cute!!! Here locations are good too…no bathroom or instagram pics!!!

27. Angela says:

I like the outfit with the striped shorts.. Cute!

28. Juju says:

She looks nice,but her style ages her,its very mature.I would like to see some younger feminine pieces.I love the box braids hunty im about to do my today.She looks so uptight even the poses were contrived anywho kudos on diversity.

29. Tana says:

Smile girl relax,im not hot on her style but she does have a little swager everything looks like it came from Ross or Jc penny(nothings wrong with that)but if your doing fashion lets tighten it up,her style reminds me of a highschool teacher,trying to be cute but hip.I could read the hellt out of her but its been way worse FBOTD so im goung easy.

30. JustTayta says:

Love it! New blog follower!

31. amarie says: