April 8th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

After hitting up the Lakers game, Rihanna kept the fun going at Greystone! The singer ditched her KTZ outfit, and instead rocked a $125 red, black, and white Ottawa Senators jersey, and $1,490 Tom Ford Ankle Cuff Pumps.

Hot-or-Hmm-Rihannas-Greystone-Red-Black-and-White-Ottawa-Senators-Jersey-and-Tom-Ford-Spring-2013-Bronze-Ankle-Cuff-Sandals

Her jersey is made of polyester two-way stretch pique fabric and has solid mesh inserts for ventilation.
rihanna-greystone-manor-Ottawa-Senators-Reebok-Premier-Replica-Alternate-NHL-Hockey-Jersey-N10811_XL
Her bronze pumps are a part of the designer’s Spring 2013 collection. Peep it in black and nude below.

Tom-Ford-Ankle-Cuff-Sandals
Tom-Ford-nude-leather-sandal-Spring-2013
Hmm… The only thing I like about this ensemble are those Tom Ford shoes. Aside from that, girl, no…

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Rihanna-Melissa-Forde-Greystone-Manor

While her fashion choices tend to be questionable at times, that face is always a beauty!

Rihanna-Greystone-Manor-Tom-Ford-Heels

~Cliché

23 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Rihanna’s Greystone Ottawa Senators Red, Black, and White Jersey and Tom Ford Spring 2013 Gold Ankle Cuff Pumps”

1. I love the shoooessss the black ones you posted! waw!

2. caprice says:

The 90s called, they want the jersey trend back

3. DannielleS says:

Love Rih, but this outfit is just dumb. Her shoes are cute. I’m kind of over her “tomboy” looks. She seems to very hit or miss with these looks

4. Faith says:

Not here for this. Melissa is not a good friend! lol

5. Emma says:

Rihanna has such a doll face. Melissa however….

everyone will be wearing a version of this sooner or later..those shoes are Fab!!

7. MissRichTv says:

Wait, So Jersey dresses are making a comeback? I thought we left those with Chingy in the Right Thurr video!? LOL

8. Dkixx says:

The jersey dress is not my style but it works for her and looks good on her. One the other hand, those shoes are nice.

9. bar says:

Hot azz mess. Beside those shoes, everything else she has on ain’t even worth posting.

10. solange says:

I’d be lying to myself if I said I didn’t like the outfit. Rih looks cute here, and her shoe game is always on point. Now If I only can I afford Tom Ford cause those shoes hot!

*I agree with Dkixx, it does look good I’m her*

11. Resa says:

Only thing I like on Rhianna lately is her SHOES!!! Her outfits are losing their luster.. I use to enjoy seeing whatever she wore and occasionaly coped her style, but lately.. A mess.

12. Nikki B. says:

Queen RIH

13. Larry says:

I actually like this look, but then again I like almost everything she wears. I just love the cajones she has when it comes to personal style, and the fact that she’s so willing to try out crazy combinations.

And Tom Ford has been KILLING the shoe game lately. He better get them coins!!

14. shay says:

i hate the fact that i actually like this on her.

15. Yashi says:

I would imagine Tom has Rhi on speed dial and vice-a-versa

16. Xi Xi Topp says:

Cute outfit but can we admire that body tho?!?!!?…Those legs are la verdad puta!! Her red lips are flawless, I just miss her shorter hairstyles…if I had a face like hers, I’d never hide it under bad weaves LoL.

EW! This is ugly and I need people to stop saying it’s fashionable just because Rihanna is wearing it. It’s HIDEOUS.

18. Jeaulina says:

I love the outift but I wish she didn’t wear those heels. It looks to played out. . I wish she completed the look and went with the vibe and flow of the Jersey. Her friend really did a great job with her outfit and jersey. All in all it does look good though I just feel something more could have been done.

19. tt says:

those shoes are definitely it.

20. tik says:

i love this look. i love effortless looking looks!

21. Lauren says:

This bothers me as much as when Jennifer Lopez did the tracksuit/heels in the early 2000′s – please stop trying so hard…

22. Mrkus says:

Thats freakin hot.

23. Vanessa says:

Please you stupid ass, stop using a respectable hockey team as your stupid fashion piece. So embarrassed to wear my Sens tee now. I wore it long before this idiot tried to make it trendy.