April 5th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Lily Collins was spotted outside of Bergdorf Goodman in NYC for a photoshoot in a two-tone cape from Emilio Pucci’s Pre-Fall 2013 collection, a pair of t-strap bow detailed pumps, and a red shoulder bag:

Lily-Collins's-Bergdorf-Goodman-Emilio-Pucci-Pre-Fall-2013-Two-Tone-Cape
She finished her ensemble with an elegant ponytail and red lips. Isn’t she gorgeous?

lily-collins-bergdorf-goodman-new-york-city-emilio-pucci-pre-fall-2013-cape-1

Check out her cape from the fashion house’s Pre-Fall 2013 collection.

emilio-pucci-pre-fall-2013-5

So chic! I don’t this look could be any more perfect.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

lily-collins-bergdorf-goodman-new-york-city-emilio-pucci-pre-fall-2013-cape-1

9 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Lily Collins’s Bergdorf Goodman Emilio Pucci Pre-Fall 2013 Two Tone Cape”

This is perfection!

2. Dkixx says:

Go Phil Collins daughter! She’s working it.

3. Taj says:

Simple yet gorgeous

4. entrefashionista says:

So cute! I wish they would have been able to actually hem it to make it shorter instead of the fold-and-pin method to make it look a little cleaner. Maybe the stylist didn’t have time…

5. solange says:

She looks exquisite!!!

6. DarkEmpress says:

I love the cape, but it is much better without the puffed hem the way it is on the model. She’s certainly posing for the paparazzi

7. Ethnic Chic says:

No disrespect to this girl. But I really loved this site because it showcased and highlighted “ethnic” models and celebs. Why are you changing the main focus of your blog ??? Why make something for “ethnic” people and then change it? I’m tired of seeing the same representation of beauty on other sites and then I have to come to my “ethnic” site and see it here too. Come on! Last time I checked you will not find white sites highlighting more “ethic” celebs to try and diversify there site.

8. Jeaulina says:

I don’t think the Over-sized Coat suits her complexion. But the coat is perfect for her figure. I feel more contrasting colours would have made it 100% better than using such boldly based colours.

9. SweetCoco says:

Omg every season I want a cape and I manage to talk myself out of it. Now thanks to this its back on my wish list. It’s nice to not see the usual camel cape but instead a black and white one. With her hair, the bag and the lips…tres chic