April 1st, 2013
Celebrity Style, Claire's Life, Fashion Bomb Exclusive, Fashion Bomb TV
Fashion Bomb TV: A Day in the Life of Celebrity Stylist Olori Swank

Happy Monday!
Last week, I spent the day with Keyshia Cole’s stylist and former Fashion Bombshell of the Year Olori Swank, as she pulled pieces for Keyshia’s ‘Woman to Woman’ tour:
_Fashion-Bomb-TV-Olori-Swank-Celebrity-Stylist-Keyshia-Cole
If you’ve ever wanted to get a glimpse into the day in the life of stylist, here’s your chance:

What did you think?
And stay tuned for more from Fashion Bomb TV!
My oufit info: Dress, Clover Canyon x Alexandra Grant. Plutocracy Jacket. Shoes, Olcay Gulsen.

47 Responses to “Fashion Bomb TV: A Day in the Life of Celebrity Stylist Olori Swank”

1. jillibooboo says:

Keisha Cole isn’t really a celebrity. More like a ‘once and future hoodrat.’

But Clare you look great. Please tell us what sort of foundation you use!

2. Noirre says:

Olori seems very down to earth. Great interview.

3. Lauren says:

I think the sound quality on the video is not so good because I can only hear the music and the speaking is very low. I would love to hear the great advise better!

4. Kitty B. says:

Cool interview :)

Olori Swank is VERY hit or miss with me, but I love her confidence and the fact that she is so humble.

And that Celine bag, GIRRRRRL, I’m foaming at the mouth!

5. NO CHRIS NOOOO says:

OHHHHH I HATE CORPORATE AMERICA!! ONE DAY IM GOING TO WORK WITH PINK HAIR!!!

6. Nice! I’ve been following Olori since she was featured here. Would have loved to hear her speak a bit more about what she does and the pluses/minuses of her job.

7. Debbie says:

I like her style …olori has a nice style hope to see more of her …I’ve been following her blog too

8. Ally says:

Love Olori Swank!!

9. Janay says:

The video is nice, but music is too loud in the video. Nonetheless, I love Olori Swank and Claire!

10. HavilandClarke says:

Olori has acute personal style but I really REALLY don’t like Keyshia Cole style at all.

11. RashidaGurl says:

Olori is so inspiring and ridiculously humble. xo

12. Kahalia says:

This is what sets Claire and FBD apart. An interview with a real fashion stylist and for a celebrity nonetheless. How many bombs have been trying to get into that? Tons as is evidenced by the FBD submissions. Claire always has her viewers on her mind–rather you love or hate Olori or Keyshia.

13. SLIMB says:

Oloriiii…. love that woman. Shes so beautiful

14. DAMN DID HOOD RAT KEYSHIA COLE JUMP SHIP AND LEAVE JOE EXCLUSIVE? I can’t believe Olori is putting her stamp on the mess that is Franky’s daughter. Hoodrat looks… hmm.. I guess there is a market for that? Yeah let me just go get a bunch a designer label ish and throw it on, so all the homies in the hood can see how big i really made it. STOP! Thats not fashion. Money CAN BUY YOU STYLE, but you have to go where its good Girls Best Friend and Co. Oh…. yes I did, lol. When you in Rome. do like the Romans. Oh no, you don’t have to call me for me to come for you!

15. While I love Olori for her personality, I believe SOME of her outfits are misses but really, who doesnt have off days. What I love about her is she stays true to herself and is extremely humble. I will forever be a fan because of that!

16. S says:

What happened to nice browns and auburns for hair colors? I just can’t with the cotton candy and now & later hair colors people wear these days.

I couldn’t hear anything :-(

18. Msmimi13@me.com says:

That hair is hood period! I can’t!

19. lola says:

Keysha “HOODRAT” Cole, BOW DOWN bish.

20. Taurie Small says:

The music was too loud I could not hear her talking.Btw I love her style, very talented and not afraid to be different.

21. Taurie Small says:

could not hear her talking, just really loud music… but I do love her style and that she’s not afraid to be different.Very talented young lady. I have been following her, on her blog.

22. Deirdre says:

Great Interview Claire!!

23. Tee says:

Love Olori but not that damn monsters inc colored hair!

24. Cewtie says:

I think Claire would be a WONDERFUL stylist.

25. Kia says:

Loved this. Looking to escape corporate America and Put together wardrobes for clients. Would like to hear about getting started in industry. In addition to pluses and minuses about the career.

26. Miss E says:

I can’t hear anything but music!

27. Sade says:

I don’t know who Keyshia Cole is, but a Ty Hunter “Day in the Life” would be amazing!

28. Kim says:

Love the interview and love Keyshia’s new looks. I think the background sound on this video was very distracting, could hear much of when the stylist was speaking.

29. Just Wondering says:

I thought the interview was cool, I wished the volume of the music was lower so I could hear better. I have been following Olori Swank since I seen her here, her personal style is usually hit or miss but her styling with Keyisha is always a miss. Olori always seems sweet and humble so for that alone I will continue to follow.

30. Claire says:

Thanks for the feedback, guys! For those who could only hear music: were you watching on your phone or on a computer? I’ve watched the video several times, and I can hear myself…so just wondering what platform/method you’re using to watch the video so we can get it fixed.
    Thanks!

31. @Claire I couldn’t hear anything on my phone, but it sounds fine on my computer. I even tried to watch it on youtube via my phone and all i could hear was the music.

Hi Claire, I watched the vid on my iPhone; I could only hear the music, never heard you and as for the subject, her voice was in and out.

Looks like it was a good interview, just sorry I couldn’t enjoy it fully.

33. Rosalie says:

Just watched this on my computer and the volume was low but I could definitely hear everything being said. Thank you for this interview! I too started following Olori since she was featured here. While I don’t love every look she does on Keyshia, I definitely respect Olori and her hustle. I would love to intern with her but she’s based in ATL :-(

34. jb says:

sorry. no. Keyshia and fashion do not belong in the same sentence. Keyshia always seemed like she was putting those OTT looks together herself. So, I am very surprised to see that someone is getting paid to do it for her. Olori was smart and the style works for her but when on Keyshia it just looks NUTS. sorry…

35. Marsha says:

I think this is the best FashionBombTV segment yet. I’m looking forward to what you have in store for us Claire. (The sound was fine for me.)

36. Miss. Crystal says:

Watching on my Galaxy and can only hear the music.

37. "you left my comments fo dead" says:

Thank you Clair. I really needed this.

38. "you left my comments fo dead" says:

correction. I mean Claire :-)

39. florida L says:

i loved the segment. It really gave an idea of what stylist do.

40. Shren says:

All I heard was music!

41. Shae says:

I watched it on my galaxy3 and all I could hear is music and no talking.

42. SUPREME DIET says:

LOVE OLORI…SUPREME!

43. Shoes says:

Wohhh watta hair color.

44. Her hair will be missing what about her smile

45. bunk bed says:

It’s going to be ending of mine day, but before end I am reading this impressive post to increase my knowledge.

46. I don’t know bout Keyshia’s hair chile’!