March 27th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Selena Gomez posed for a photoshoot with Reuters in an embroidered dress from Osman’s Fall 2013 collection and a pair of Brian Atwood ankle wrap sandals:

image

She kept her hair and makeup minimal to let her dress play centerstage.

selena-gomez-reuters-photoshoot-osman-fall-2013-embroidered-dress-brian-atwood-sandals-1

It looks as if her dress was layered under a caped blouse on the Fall 2013 runway.

osman-fall-2013

The dress definitely needed a bit more tailoring here.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

14 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Selena Gomez’s Reuters Photoshoot Osman Fall 2013 Embroidered Dress and Brian Atwood Sandals”

1. Coralie says:

she´s such a beauty

2. tasha says:

Its a cute dress and like the shoes.

3. geez louise stop says:

A pretty girl, but every time I see her it just looks like a little girl playing dress up in her mom’ s clothing.

4. geez louise stop says:

And agreed on the tailoring. Def could be better

5. TVF says:

Can someone explain Fashion Bomb’s obsession with this girl? I could see if she were an actual model or influential figure in the fashion industry but 90% of her looks are way too sexy and mature for a 20 year old with a baby face… or they simply don’t fit right. Case in point the above photo.

Where did this sudden onslaught of Selena posts come from and why???

6. shoes are to die for

7. makeeasweet says:

@TVF

I wish readers like you would shut the FU*K UP.Im tired of people clicking on a post and complaining about certain celebrities being feature.If you dont like Selena,Kardashian,Beyonce or whoever it is that bugging you,THEN DONT CLICK ON THE FREAKIN POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I get so confused when people say she dresses too mature for her age. Wtf should she be wearing?

9. TVF says:

@makeasweet

I don’t see how your comment was any better than mine. Unlike you I conveyed an opinion without vulgarity, explanation points, and all capital letters.

You can stay mad. I won’t lose any sleep over it :)

10. V says:

I think she looks cute. And she wears cute stuff all the time so why not show her outfits from time to time? Thos sit shows 90% black women, can there be few others or no? And Idk what is with people forever commenting on “age appropriate” dress, but it’s getting a bit ridiculous.

11. Really says:

Cute girl. Too bad the garment fits so poorly.

12. S says:

Cute outfit….I like it. The fit could be a tad better (in the standing photo) otherwise I like it. The colors blend well together.

13. Dezzy says:

Sadly this site is getting rachet by the second. People can have different opinions and from using profanity.

14. Ramona says:

Yes i agree it could’ve have been tailored more. I can’t agree with the person who said she shouldn’t wear this because of her baby face! That doesn’t make any sense. I have a baby face and I’m almost 30 how should i dress then?