March 26th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Who Wore it Better
Who Wore It Better? Kim Kardashian vs. Zoe Saldana in Lanvin’s Beige Dress
By Faith

Kim Kardashian is officially in the Big Apple and she took to Live with Michael and Kelly in the same $2,995 Lanvin Beige Dress Zoe Saldana wore back in December 2012.

20130326-141232.jpg
While Kim paired her look with her favorite Christian Louboutin Unbout Illusion Pumps, Zoe opted for $1,590 Lanvin Crystal Cap Toe Clear Pumps.

The dress is crafted from techno netting and boasts a sleeveless silhouette, square neckline, puffed skirt, and bow belt.

Kim wins again! She looks downright adorable here.

What do you think? Who wore it better?

kim-kardashian-live-with-kelly-and-michael-lanvin-beige-dress

zoe-saldana-the-trevor-projects-trevor-live-event-honoring-katy-perry-hollywood-lanvin-beige-dress-pumps

kim-kardashian-live-with-kelly-and-michael-lanvin-beige-dress-1

zoe-saldana-trevor-live-lanvin-beige-dress-clear-cap-toe-pumps

*Kim started the femininity with her first look of the day at Good Morning America, in a $1,590 Valentino Lace On Silk Chiffon Skirt and a high-waist flare mini skirt from the fashion house’s Spring 2013 collection. Which look is your favorite?

kim-kardashian-good-morning-america-valentino-chiffon-on-lace-shirt-spring-2013-high-waist-mini-skirt

100 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Kim Kardashian vs. Zoe Saldana in Lanvin’s Beige Dress”

1. tori says:

love all the looks!

2. Noirre says:

Zoe for the win.

3. mantha says:

Cute dress

4. Dkixx says:

Kim does look cute in this dress as well as Zoe. These styles/cuts does justice for a lot of different body shapes.

5. Emma says:

Kim has mentally lost it. How could she remotely think she looks good in that dress made for a skinny and tall woman. Kim looks like a walking lamp! Too much boobs, too much everything! Of course Zoe won!

6. KBS says:

Faith, do you want to have contract with Kim? It seems that the majority of the KK posts are from you and it’s a little weird now.
    And yes, I’m commenting about Kim in the Kim comment section; build a bridge and get over it.

7. AD says:

They both look cute.

8. Not feeling either of their looks. Maybe a different color? Red? Black? Cobalt blue?

9. Emma says:

And yes, FBD, time to come clean about you being paid by the Jenner/Kardashian klan. It’s like a propaganda now!

10. Emma says:

@KBS: co-signing.

11. ramsi says:

Zoe slayed this look!!

Kim’s dress is too small. Her boobs are smashed and the skirt of the dress is supposed to be pleated as shown on the model and Zoe.

13. ShellBell says:

Kim K wins although Zoe looks amazing too

14. Elle says:

Easily Zoe. Kim’s dress doesn’t fit properly and she looks like Little Bo Peep. Zoe looks like a model.

15. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Okay good I’m not the only one seeing the subliminals about Kim – and she looks horrid in that dress – I don’t know where anyone see’s adorable of course Zoe wins because the dress is made for women who are not pregnant!

16. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Kim looks like a BELL!

17. HAHA! I laughed. Kim looks like a lampshade.

She looks hot (and like her normal fashionable self in her pic she posted today on IG) so I’m no hater, I adore Kimmy’s OWN personal style. (Not Kanye’s style for her.) But HAhahahahaha! She looks like a lampshade.

Agreed. KBS. No matter what Kim wears to Faith she does no wrong. Smh.

19. Jhenn says:

Agreed with all of the Kim posting above.

Zoe looks better. The dress is so wide I can’t imagine it being flattering on anyone who’s not tiny. But Kim’s shoe choice was WAY better.

20. Jazzy says:

Ummmmm yea the Kim K Stanning is a little overboard now my lamb. Its a little disturbing now O_o. Now hate here (before yall attack) but ijs. Someone is getting a Kardashian check

21. Anon says:

“Agreed. KBS. No matter what Kim wears to Faith she does no wrong. Smh.” I agree and Jihan is the same way with Beyonce. I’m not going to play favorites, both sides of this coin is getting annoying.

22. Diva says:

Kim’s shoes are a better choice but she looks rather silly…. WHY WONT SHE WEAR MATERNITY CLOTHES ???

23. Debbie says:

Im not a stan….i think this is cute..i feel,like ppl just dont like her…but yet comment,on her every fashion move..oxymoron

24. The SPS says:

I actually think Kim looks best. I feel weird saying that.

25. Deb says:

Thought this was a “Fashion” Blog. As such why wouldn’t someone/anyone who is visible and wearing gasp “Fashion” be featured? If is 3x or 10x so what? If they are wearing fashion, what is the issue here? You don’t like her personally…So What? Why don’t you post your looks to break up the so called Kim overkill???

26. McKenzie says:

Kim has to understand that because she’s not dressing to accent her bumb, she’s just making herself look fat. I don’t like Zoe’s shoes and overall frumpiness…so I’m gonna go with neither.

27. Choco aka Hipppie says:

LOL you mad?

28. jeda says:

@McKenzie, exactly!
    Blessings

29. Danielle says:

I think Kim looks better and she looks like a lampshade…because she’s pregnant. Se looks fat…because she’s pregnant. Gt a life.

30. VJ says:

Im going with Kim Zoe (in my opinion) looks boring I am always here for polish and super glam. As well as I think the shape is cute on Kim and wouldn’t look that far off even if she wasn’t pregnant

31. VJ says:

P.S. everyone is not shaped liked a skinny model so get over it. Skinny doesn’t always equal better looking

32. dknylive says:

Kim k…blink blink! A mess.

33. Naomi says:

I think it’s adorable on Kim. And I also like it on Zoe. Both women are exuding feminity and style in their own way.

34. beauty_hurts says:

EWWWW Zoe!

35. says:

Kim is too much, quite like all of the posts of her lately

36. SheSaid says:

I’m going with Kimmy (which I haven’t gone with in a long time)! Zoe’s shoe choice is just horrible and she looks so bland. Kim’s hair looks great, her shoes look great with this dress, her makeup is flawless and the cute bow right above her preggo belly is adorable IMO.

37. Faith says:

Hi Everyone! I’m in no way shape or form a Kardashian stan: if you look at any online blog you’ll see she’s out and about several times a day which is more than 75% of the celebs we feature. She doesn’t always get it right and anyone who thinks I love every look she sports is sorrily mistaken. I do my best to feature a number of people from Fan Bingbing to Shingai Shoniwa, but they just aren’t seen out and about as often. And as for Kardashian coins, I get none of those. If I did, I’d probably be chilling on the Maldives and not working as hard as I do. At any rate, thanks for the feedback and keep commenting!

38. Miamivice says:

Kim looks like a human umbrella.

39. twix says:

They both look cute but Kim’s shoes go better with the dress.

40. EC says:

Kim’s styling on Zoe’s body type. You must be honest and say that this style of dress is not made for Kim K especially when pregnant and I love her!

41. Shomoukh says:

I agree with the girls on the Kim propaganda thing. Kim’s style or lack of it, is so nouveau riche! she so concerned about wearing designer crap even when she clearly look so hideous in it. and she has the nerve to tell Kourtney her own sister that she is fat LOL I mean seriously does she own a mirror!

42. nia says:

zoe looks like wallpaper, i enjoy kim in this dress. yall sure get hostile as if u HAVE to read these posts. tell your fave to get out more!!

43. DannielleS says:

I think Kim looks great. Yes she looks like a bell, but a pretty one. Her hair, makeup, and shoes look great! Zoe looks rough

No. That dress looks so much better on Zoe, she’s wearing it better than the model did.

Kim is too top heavy and there is too much volume in that dress. It overwhelms her and isn’t flattering in the least bit.

45. dyshaun says:

I like Kim in the dress. Her boobs look big but… they are.

Zoe is what I’d like to see less of. LOL

46. whatevs says:

Co-signing @kbs and @emma…

this is the only site not calling Kim out for the ridiculous shit she’s been wearing and not showing all the angles… she looks like a candle shade here and Faith is praising it…Girl, bye…

if a bombshell had sent this mess in…Lawd,…

and miss me with the Kim and the other two Ks are out more…there are plently of women photographed on the daily that look 10xs better and are a better example of real style and fashion…but it would take you guys doing more than scanning other blogs and copying and pasting to notice…

just be honest the k(s) and Beyonce posts bring you the most hits…

47. Mimi says:

The dress is very cute on Kim but the skirt is a touch too puffy for her, but I do prefer it on Kim.

48. NIA says:

This dress is not for Kim. Sorry, this is made for Zoe’s body type.

49. Debbie says:

Kbs and Emma that’s was a tad disrespectful and too much ….I don’t why ppl hate her soo much…she didnt do anything and its not like you guys are giving constructive comments …just plain mean

50. KBS says:

@ Faith I love you like a fat kid loves cake, I don’t doubt Kim is out and about, she’s gotta eat (for 2). But I know there are other people to spotlight. I’ve been a loyal FB watcher for years, but is it a crime to step out of the box to showcase a variety of people? FB will post Bey in a sweat shirt like 50 other sites do, but put me on to something new. I’m not a Bey/Kim hater but when I do check in I want to see something I dont see everywhere else. Give me Giovanna Battaglia, Traci E. Ross, Naomi Harris, even Amber Rose….somebody ,anybody other than the top 5 displayed on every other site. Be an original! I’ve been rocking with you guys for years, I’m here for fashion, not just Kim K. I think she’s a beautiful woman, but damn, I don’t want chicken every single night for dinner!!