March 26th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping

After woefully complaining of the overexposure of Kim Kardashian on the site (she had 3 wardrobe changes today–wow!), I took to Twitter to see who you guys would rather read about. Twitter fam @Sesima said, ” Lauren London was on Wendy Williams recently alongside Brandy. I would love for you to feature the outfits on your site.” We already featured Brandy, but LL is fair game:
_0-Lauren-London's-(i)Wendy Rihanna for River Island Black Crop Top and High Slit Maxi Skirt
The actress looked sultry in a $50 Rihanna x River Island crop top and $100 thigh split maxi skirt.

Her shirt features dropped sleeves, a crew neck, and a small “R” logo print on the back.

_0-rihanna-for-river-island
Her skirt boasts a thigh high slit and a zipper detail.
rihanna-for-river-island-black-thigh-high-split-maxi-skirt
See it modeled here with the brand’s knotted back tee.
lauren london wendy williams show rihanna for river island look
Cute!
If you like, get her top at RiverIsland.com and her skirt at Opening Ceremony.
What do you think? Would you wear it?
_lauren-london-wendy-willia
See Lauren and co-stars Brandy and Jay Ellis chat with Wendy here:

19 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Lauren London’s Wendy Williams Show Rihanna for River Island Black Crop Top and High Slit Maxi Skirt”

1. selectivewords says:

Lauren was looking very cute. I hate when Wendy try to throw shade at her guest. But Ms. London was quick on her feet when she said she makes her own money!!

2. Dkixx says:

All three of them look good. I’m soooo looking forward to this new season. Black is so beautiful!!!

3. iHeartKeya says:

I saw it this morning, she looked really cute. The hair is a little too long for her when she turned around, but cute nonetheless

4. Marsha says:

I can see why LL didn’t make the FB cut the first time around (It’s hard for me to get excited about Rihanna’s line). She looks nice though, minus the excess hair.

5. Genie says:

Lauren looks great. Not a fan if Riri’s clothing line, but it works for Lauren.

6. Izhause says:

Lauren looks good in BadGal’s clothes!!!

7. Empress says:

I love Lauren’s dimples. Her hair looks too long. So tacky.Smh
    Not a fan of Rhi’s line, $100 for that skirt? Not.

8. makeeasweet says:

Wendy is such a bitter old hag,she always saying something slick.i bet Wendy wish she could look like Lauren.I like Lauren more after this interview,she can hold her own.

9. Larry says:

Lauren was looking HOT.

Rih Rih knows her ish.

10. itsjustme says:

i don’t like the styling, but she looks very cute in the still. awkward to sit in. jay ellis is fine. love brandy’s haircut.

11. lola says:

Lauren looked great in the outfit. When I saw Rih’s line it’s now like WOW. But it looks great on your body. I think ri and lauren have convinced me to make a purchase. Fashion is very simple and chic these days. I love the simplicity and sassiness of Rih’s line.

12. Lana Kate says:

She looks cute,and the good thing about Rhianna’s clothing line is that its new.So everyone isn’t going to be wearing it,plus its trendy(no tea no shade)I want to know what was Ms.Nene Leakes wearing on the (Peaches dont grow in Hollywood) episode of the RHOA she had on a sweat shirt with slits in the arms,its my style I love a good sweatshirt so I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT IS thanks hunty!

13. miss missy says:

I love Brandys whole look .. from head to toe

Lauren London…not sooo much for me. the 2 piece polly n esther looking thing did not compliment her.

14. Faith says:

So cute! Lauren is gorgeous, I hope she’s out and about more often

15. Claire you are way too cute. I saw Lauren, she was extremely awkard in this look. Of course, I am an old broad so I remember this trend back in the 80′s. I love the ensemble but her lack of confidence took away from the look. I may have to do a similar look on my spot to demonstrate how to rock this look.

16. jrDesignerLover says:

Before even reading the title I knew it was from Rhianna’s line…her line is definitely simplistic and chic, but predictable.

17. ramsi says:

Laurens look was on point!! loved it. brandys was cute. brandys face was beat morso than her outfit

18. Alexis Powell says:

Hated it…very plain and boring something tht should be worn out on a girls nite not a talk show but brandy on the other hand looked like a pro

19. Adaline Wilson says:

Nice outfit….!!! I love the maxi. Just Google “vine apparel” trust me you will get the amazing apparel of verity.