• As part of the ‘Chime for Change’ initiative with Gucci, Beyoncé will headline a concert to benefit the project on June 1st at the Twickenham Stadium in London. The concert (called The Sound of Change,) will be broadcast worldwide, and artists like Iggy Azaela, Rita Ora, John Legend, Timbaland, and more will also perform. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9am. Sales will go to benefit charities created to help women. Any UK readers planning to attend? (Vogue UK)
• Fashionistas in the USA and Europe, prepare to be a little bit more fiscally irresponsible: You can now buy clothes and accessories from VictoriaBeckham.com. The designer has revamped her website to include an e-commerce option. Baby Harper‘s trust fund thanks you in advance. (WWD)
• American girls looking to get chose by a classy, quality dude, keep your schedules open from May 9th to the 15th. Prince Harry will be visiting the United States on a show pony tour ” aimed at supporting the American and British military and the [his] charities.” The bachelor royal will be making stops in New York, New Jersey, Colorado Springs, Denver, and Washington, D.C. (WWD)
• DJ Tiesto continues the proud tradition of celebrity backed clothing lines, collaborating with Guess for a second time on a limited edition clothes and accessories range for men and women. Amongst the 35 Guess creative team creations Tiesto signed off on are aviator sunglasses. Expect the collection to drop in May (WWD)
• Kobe Bryant is the latest baller to team with Hublot to create a limited edition timepiece. The King Power Black Mamba is a LA Lakers-inspired watch, complete with snake-embossed band and purple and gold accents. If you’re looking to buy, it’ll set you back a cool $25,000. The watch will be sold at select Hublot stores, with part of the proceeds going to the Kobe & Vanessa Bryant Family Foundation. (InStyle)
All images on www.the-fashion-bomb.com and www.fashionbombdaily.com are readily available on the internet and believe to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S Copyright Fair Use Act(title 17, U.S. Code.). Copyright ® 2006-2015 The Fashion Bomb LLC. ® 2006-2015 All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit permission.