March 24th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping, Sunglasses
Wardrobe Query: Chrissy Lampkin’s Instagram Dita Mach Two Sunglasses

Chrissy Lampkin's Instagram Dita Mach One Sunglasses

In an e-mail titled, “These Glasses are Everything!“, Alexis types, “ I believe that Chrissy Lampkin has phenomenal style. These glasses, in particular, are amazing but I cannot seem to find who makes them.”

02  Chrissy Lampkin's Instagram Dita Mach One Sunglasses

” Please HELP!”
Indeed. Chrissy has expensive taste, as displayed by the $700 Dita Mach-Two Sunglasses she flaunted on Instagram:
chrissy lampkin instagram dita mach two sunglasses
The shades are a favorite of Jennifer Lopez, T.I., Usher, and more, and are fashioned out of 18k gold and Titanium.
Jennifer-Lopez-Dita-Mach-One-Sunglasses-Gucci-Scarf-
dita mach two sunglasses TIP-D-Usse-COGNAC-TIP1-CME3000
usher-in-dita-eyewear-0117-gallery-1
The popular specs are largely sold out, though FarFetch.com has one pair of the very similar Mach One version left. If you’re up for the splurge, get ‘em here.
Would you spend $700 on sunglasses?
02  Chrissy Lampkin's Instagram Dita Mach One Sunglasses
Images: Instagram

22 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Chrissy Lampkin’s Instagram Dita Mach Two Sunglasses”

1. ChooseyLover says:

This looks good on Chrissy. Not really feeling it on J-lo

That mold just annoys me…… but yes, nice glasses

3. ni says:

@anonymous you sound crazy. Post a pic of your face

4. Alexis says:

Thanks guys for answering my email! Chrissy is actually wearing the Dita Mach-Two’s while T.I., Jennifer Lopez, and Usher are wearing Dita Mach One’s. Once you guys found it for me, I put in an inquiry to the website immediately. Thanks guys!!!!!!

5. Claire says:

@Alexis Thanks for the tip, we updated the post. Send us a pic of you rocking your new shades!

6. toni says:

Very nice… I wonder how Jimmy is making his money these days …

7. tyty says:

Love these! Im a proud owner of these as well! They go with everything!!! In my opinion these will never go out of style! Its a bit much to spend, but its classic, and like a pair of shoes it will be with you for lifetime!

8. Renee says:

Chrissy has $700 to spend on sunglasses but won’t have that mole in the crease of her nose removed. Oh. Okay.

9. Tika says:

@Renee Maybe she likes the mole. Just saying.

10. AH says:

There’s nothing wrong with having a mole for crying outloud that’s how God made her.

11. klaclassic says:

I agree with AH but I think that she*ll look better without it. As far as who wore the frames best, Jlo did. She rocked it and it frames her face a bit better.

12. t-fal says:

those shades are everything, i’m looking for a look for less….

13. Ck says:

Who cares if its not cancerous and Jim likes it obviously

14. FashAnon says:

$700.00 for a pair of shades, I think not.

15. karma says:

I’m to careless not to mention went through to many pairs of designer and non designer shades to ever spend that much on shades. They are pretty fly though !

16. Larry says:

$700 for sunglasses? Bye.

17. Pixie says:

That’s a proud and confident woman, Bless her for not giving a fcuk about what none of you hypocrites think about her mole. Bonus, she has a man who loves and adores her. She looks great in those sunglasses mole et al!

18. @ ni: I concur……Get off of Chrissy’s mole! If she likes than why oh why would it bother you!

Not that I would spend that on sun glasses if I had it.

Chrissy has style and I would like to see more of it on the site.

19. haute_shopaholic says:

Why everyone on Chrissy’s mole?!?! Its a birthmark on her face, who cares. $700 for sunglasses though, good grief.

20. Diva says:

those glasses are soooooo HOT !
    so I guess she’s not looking to get that big azz mole removed any time soon huh ? I can’t…. YOU ARE NOT CINDY CRAWFORD !!!

21. e says:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

22. Lynn Venuto says:

Do you know who makes the sunglasse oprah had on in latest tmz interview