March 15th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Khloe Kardashian was spotted indulging in some retail therapy at Wacko in LA with her sister in a $238 Intermix Contrast Zipper Striped Dress and a pair of Maison Martin Margiela Ankle Booties:

Her curves are no joke kids!
khloe-kardashian-wacko-intermix-exclusive-stripe-knit-dress-maison-martin-margiela-open-toe-booties-1

Her stretch knit dress features black and white stripes, a red crew neckline, 7/8 length sleeves, and a curve-hugging fit.

Her open-toe booties boast 4.7″ heels. Khloe’s black pair are no longer up for grabs, but the blue colorway is.

Simple, but cute no?

If you’re up for the splurge, you can snag her dress at www.intermixonline.com and the blue versions of her booties at www.yoox.com.

What do you think?

*Sister Kourtney was spotted in her favorite $895 Saint Laurent Paris Escarpin Pumps and a $93 ASOS T Shirt Dress in Monoclash Print. What do you think of her ensemble?

kourtney-kardashian-wacko-los-angeles-saint-laurent-paris-escarpin-pumps-asos-monoclash-dress

*The K’s are every dern where!
Kim Kardashian opted for all-black while getting into a bit of pampering at a nail salon in Beverly Hills. She slipped on a pair of double-bridge round sunglasses and a structured blazer and skinnies, given some texture with a Carine Gilson Lace V-Neck Camisole and pair of $1,263 Azzedine Alaia Black Patent Leather Flat Sandals:

Her silk charmeuse cami features hand-stitched floral lace for a feminine flair. Kim’s exact style isn’t available, but the below top is pretty similar.

Her sandals are the latest in coveted Alaia footwear, crafted from black patent leather and boasting laser-cut detailing and double buckled ankle straps.
azzedine-alaia-black-patent-leather-flat-sandals

I would’ve preferred a closed-toe flat here, but the lace camisole/skinnies look works well for Kim: she should amass a whole collection of both and go full steam ahead!

If you’re up for the splurge, you can get a similar version of her cami at www.nancymeyer.com and her sandals at www.montaignemarket.com.

Thoughts?

kim-kardashian-beverly-hills-nail-salon-carine-gilson-sonia-v-neck-camisole-azzedine-alaia-black-patent-leather-flat-sandals-1

38 Responses to “Splurge: Khloe Kardashian’s Wacko Intermix Contrast Zipper Striped Dress and Maison Martin Margiela Ankle Booties”

1. thatgitl says:

Khloe killed it! Whoa!

2. Marthe says:

Really? A post about a striped dress I found last year in H&M? I do love the dress of Kourtney, would not wear it but loooove it! And Kim is wearing nightwear on the street. Not a good look. (but I do love her most of the times)

3. My Response says:

I absolutely love Khloe’s look. I love strips and those boots are cute.

4. andrea says:

i dont like Khloe shoes with the dress. too much space…But she is my fave. Kourt’s dress is so cute. Kim=blah

5. A says:

Khloe’s body is amazing in that dress..
    & Yessss to Kourt’s outfit!

6. Kourt’s dress is cute, but she needs to do something with that hair. Those scraggly bangs are not working for her.

7. peplum lover says:

YUS ! Khloe killed that sh*t !!!! I’ve seen so many people try to rock the heels and successfully failed ! Kourts dress is cute – wish she would get rid of the bangs !

8. jenny says:

Khloe looks hot
    Love Kourt’s shoes, don’t love the dress
    Like Kim’s shirt

9. Fifi says:

Khloe’s been looking real nice lately

10. melissa says:

kim is not pregnant. at all please stop trying to fool people. she is not pregnant at all

11. melissa says:

one minute she has a stomach the next minute its gone…. won’t fool me… mark my words miscarriage is next

12. loverly says:

About ten years ago, that lacy camisole with jeans look was super-popular. I guess Kim is trying to bring it back. I’m not mad. Khloe looks good…I like Kourtney’s dress but the length is awkward on her. I’m short, too, and I feel like my skirts/dresses need to be either above the knee or maxi-length. Anything in the middle makes me look like a midget.

13. destiny says:

Khloe’s figure is banging and Kim looks cute.

14. Genie says:

Khloe looks nice.

Well at least the Ks are contained within 1 post as versus 2 post.

I don’t see why they deserve so much coverage!

What do they do?!

15. marguerite says:

enough of Kourtney. you messin’ wit me, huh? she’s WACK.

16. Lolodoll11 says:

They’re not everywhere. You guys just post on them frequently for that Jenner /Kardashian sponsorship $$. I heart Khloe’s boots.

17. Ramona says:

Khloe’s look would’ve been a great “look for less” post. I’m really feeling Kourt’s bohemian style as of late. And I’m surprised that I really like Kim’s casual but sexy look. It’s very appropriate.

18. Sheena says:

I love Khloe and the dress looks fab on her. I like the camisole on Kim, she looks comfortable for once

19. complicated melody says:

Im sorry but mother Kourtney served ONCE again!!!!! I live for the shirt dress and heels! however, those bangs could use a lil work!!!

20. ebby says:

way too many kardashian posts on this site, imo. anyway chloe and kourtney are the only ones with style while to me kim just wears clothes.

21. Natasha says:

Random, but the best thing about this post is the grass/cobblestone driveway (“turfstone?”). I’ve never seen this in Canada :lol:

22. Reeseecup says:

Umm, Khlo you better work!!!! She looks amazing!

23. hayilabc says:

Khloe looks cute. Kourtney all of a sudden just started looking real old/tired.. Maybe those kids are wearing her out. Kim did the same exact look in white a couple weeks ago (you can’t fool me kim) and even then it was basic and not worth mentioning.

24. Nicki says:

Ok I went to the site b/c I do like the cami look but $810?!! Really for a cami?! I need to buy some fabric and put in a call to granny smh

25. K says:

FBD staff, did you hear that? Kim JUST WEARS CLOTHES!!

if you have to feature them every blessed day, at least focus on khloe and kourtney.

26. Kesha says:

-Khloe has definitely upped her “wow” factor. Been loving her looks lately. Can we talk about those curves? Fab!!
    -Love Kourtney’s dress but not a fan of the shoes.
    -Usually like what Kim wears but I’m not loving this outfit. The shoes are a NO

27. khloe looks great, she has been showing up and showing out lately.

28. anonymous says:

Look kids it’s the three stooges….Klarry, Kurly and Knoe.

29. londonhermit says:

Why wont this site show the crap Kim wears now that she pregnant with a foal like every other site?

30. tasha says:

Khloe looks really cute. Has anyone else notice how Khloe has been holding her stomach or covering it…. hhhmm maybe

Kourt needs to stop it. Get back to Kourt in NYC when you could dress.

Kim pregnancy makes me wonder. One moment she looks 5-6 months and then the next she doesnt. Her all black look is cute but in Atlanta yesterday she looked like she was 6 months

31. Soul Touch says:

It may just be me, but I think Khloe has a better body than Kim…more…real. And, I don’t follow this family, but I like Khloe out of all of them. Love the shoes too

32. Empress says:

Khloe looks too cute!

33. itsjustme says:

details on the sunnies?!

34. Kitana says:

This look does not flatter Khloe. These vela shape man made bodies with chicken legs and thighs are unrealistic and takes away for me*. Don’t like it all…..

35. Noelle says:

I love Khloe’s look. It highlights her best assets. Simple but effective. I like Kourtney’s dress and her shoes, but I don’t like them worn together…And Kim (sigh) her style has fallen off and stayed off since she got with Kanye. Oh well. ::kanye shrug::

36. Westafricanmutt says:

Check out that bod on Ms Khloe! better work!
    Kourt looks cute too
    Kim… huh? what?

37. ROSE says:

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT KHLOES SUNGLASSES?