March 15th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Mail Bombs, Men's style, Nicki Minaj, Shopping, Swimsuits

Happy Fabulous Friday!
I’m up early for some reason and can’t go back to sleep, so I figured I’d take a crack at a few Mail Bombs.
Read on!
First up, EboneyRose writes, “Just wondering if you can post an affordable swim suit top similar to the one Your royal greatness Beyonce is wearing in her Shape mag spread?”
beyonce knowles shape magazine karla colletto colorblock swim suit bikini rash guard
” I would really appreciate it, I really hate my arms & this top would be great for me.. Long sleeve is great also! Thanks in advance.”

Before we post the look for less, we’ll give you the scoop on Bey’s suit! For her body baring shoot, she was styled in a $196 colorblock bikini by Karla Colletto:
beyonce shape magazine colorblock bikini karla colletto rashguard
The actual name of the top is a ‘rash guard’–it’s something surfers use to enjoy the water without having any wardrobe malfunctions/abrasions.
If you want the look for less, Nasty Gal has this colorblock two piece for $85:
nasty gal quest bikini rash guard colorblock
And Bloomingdales has this Ralph Lauren blue and green combo for $84:
ralph lauren blue label rash guard classic pony
Not quite as vibrant as Beyonce’s, but you’ll be covered and colorful. Get the Nasty Gal option here and the Ralph Lauren option at Bloomingdales.

In another swimsuit bomb, Eunice writes, “Where did Nicki get this bathing suit?
elle-05-april-cover-nicki-minaj-0413-xln-lgn
Nicki M. was styled in this face printed number from Jeremy Scott’s Spring 2013 collection:
jeremy-scott-spring-2013-rtw-body-suit-profile
It doesn’t seem to be available for purchase just yet, but we’ll let you know when it is!

We’ve got another Nicki Bomb! Cierra says, “I am not usually a fan of the ‘fits that Nicki Minaj wears but I saw her in this cute floral/scarf print top on American Idol and wanted to know where I could find it or something similar.”

nicki-minaj-and-versace-floral-printed-blouse
” Thanks!”

Nicki loves her Versace, and posted up on Idol in a $995 floral printed blouse by the brand:
nicki minaj american idol versace floral printed blouse
It’s cute, but that price tag…yikes!
Get the look for less with these:

Sheena types, “I am a big fan of June Ambrose and I LOVE glasses. If you could please find out who these glasses are by and where I can purchase them I would be ever so grateful.”

june ambrose red tsumori chisato sunglasses instagram
Yep! June loves to splurge on accessories, and posed for her followers in a $370 pair of cat glasses by Tsumori Chisato:
june ambrose instagram tsumori chisato red cat glasses
Get yours at Opening Ceremony.

Lauryn was also on Instagram, but on Tae Heckard’s account. She wrote, “Where did Tae Heckard get these leggings?”

tae heckard spiked leggings
I’m not sure if these $49 See You Monday Spiked Leggings are the exact ones Tae is wearing, but they can certainly help you get the look:
tae heckard instagram spike knee leggings
Purchase at Karmaloop.com.

In a male mail bomb, Cherise types, “Would love to have this.”

bow wow hbcu sweatshirt by blacktag
” Thanks!”

Bow Wow attended So So Def’s 20th Anniversary Dinner in a $58 HBCU themed sweatshirt from Blacktag:
bow wow 106 park so so def anniversary dinner hbcu black sweatshirt
It comes in an assortment of colors. See more and buy at BlackTagApparel.com.

TheGlamourousFox said, ” I wanted to know which designer makes the white dress Lauren London is wearing in the promo shots for the upcoming season of The Game on BET?”
Lauren-London-and-Jay-Ellis-The-Game-Promo white dress
“Thanks for you help ;) !!”

It looks like LL might have been styled in this $366 textured white Malena dress from Torn by Ronny Kobo:
lauren london the game promo white dress torn by ronny kobo
Cute! Get it on sale for $256 at Shopbop.

Kia writes, “Please name the band, it’s beautiful.”
christina milian voots kids gardening blue jumpsuit
Yep! Yakini of RealityTVFashion.com tipped us off to this $198 navy jumpsuit by LA based brand, Ripley Rader:

christina milian voots kids navy blue jumpsuit ripley rader
Just add and gold belt (like this one from ASOS) and your good to go! Get yours at RipleyRaderStyle.com.
Now, time for unsolved Mail Bombs!

Thu writes, “I am such an Internet sleuth so when I can’t find something it’s bothersome because I am relentless. I was wondering if you could help? What blouse is Chrissy Teigen wearing in this picture? Thank you so much!”

chrissy teigen random shirt

Miss types, “I just found a picture of Kat Graham outfit. It is only the top but the bottom I believe is a midi tube skirt same material and pattern. I hope you find the designer..”

kat graham ridiculously rich
Montriana says, “I been online all night trying to find something similar to Teyana Taylor’s mesh dress she wore for BET’s Rip the Runway. Can you please post where I could find something like this?”

teyana-taylor-rip-the-runway
Lastly, what would a Mail Bombs post be without a question about Keyshia Ka’oir? Two people (!) wanted to know about this catsuit she posted on Instagram, including Latrice, who said, ” I would like to know who made this outfit that Keyshia Kaoir is wearing,” and Teyandra, who typed, “ Can you please find this outfit for me? It is fierce.”
keyshia kaoir bodysuit wtf
Hmm…Leave a comment if you feel so inclined.
I’m pretty much caught up on Mail Bombs, though there are a few stragglers. I’ll try to tackle those next week!
Also, keep an eye out for our What to Wear Internship Contest today–we’re taking on someone new to handle all those requests. As always, you guys get to choose who you like the best. Stay tuned!
Smootches!

25 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Beyonce’s Shape Magazine Karla Colletto Colorblock Bikini, Nicki Minaj’s American Idol Versace Floral Printed Shirt, and Lauren London’s The Game Promo Torn by Ronny Kobo White Dress!”

1. Anon says:

Beyonce’s body in that photo hmmmm, bad photoshop.

2. KBS says:

I’m pretty sure you can find a long sleeved swimsuit in any store that has a shirt section.

3. Ashley says:

I want those mesh pumps that the girl pic’d w/T. Taylor is wearing!!!!!!!!

4. Pari says:

I saw when Keyshia posted that pic on instagram and had a bad reaction to it. Even ignoring the fact that it’s a skintight body suit, the crotch area is a big no with that print there.

5. I want those mesh pumps that the girl pic’d w/T. Taylor is wearing!!!!!!!!

6. Lioness says:

I love Tae’s dog. Too cute. Karrueche and Lauren London look great.

7. Jazz says:

I think Keyshia Kaoir is beautiful and such a great business woman but I really want her to revamp her image and breakaway from this video vixen style. I’m SOOOO over these bodysuits, just looking at them make me itch. Like you would get a yeast infection from wearing one lol lol

Love love the HBCU sweatshirt, I may have to buy my dude one of those.

8. jrDesignerLover says:

I actually like what Karrueche has on.

9. yusufswifee says:

I’m with Jazz. Keisha Dior is so yum, but I’d like to see her is something else.

10. Empress says:

I would rather see posts of Kim K rather than this Kaoir chick. She’s so predictable with her trashy clothing. Smh

The Game is still on tv? Why!

11. Alex says:

Teyana Taylor was wearing Jean Paul Gautier

12. I’m pretty sure that Beyonce would look gorgeous in anything that she put on. Se is one of the most stunning stars of our time!

13. fav1 says:

Karreche (wrong spelling sorry) has on Christian Louboutins (pic with Teyana Taylor). Karreche and Draya had on the same shoes and posted it on instagram. Khloe K has them too. Lauren London’s dress is cute but not the price tag…its a simple white body con dress right? Lastly Christina Milan’s jumpsuit looks like the one Lala made with Jason Bolden…Mercer? not sure of the name but its on shopbop.com

14. I love Bow’s HBCU sweatshirt! C-A-U! I can’t with the Keyshia K’aor one piece. Yuck.

15. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

I want that HBCU sweatshirt for myself! FAMU baby!

16. EboneyRose says:

Omg I’m having a official groupie moment! Love you Claire &this beautiful blog you have

17. Kym says:

Beyonce poses always look like she has to pee.

18. canisay says:

I actually like Nicki on elle magazine she looks beautiful

19. Jei says:

I need Kat Graham’s fit. Everything else is blah.

20. Yakini says:

Chrissy Teigen is at Mercedez-Benz Swim Fashion Week in Miami (more pictures of her wearing the shirt here): http://celebsvenue.in/chrissy-teigen-at-mercedes-benz-swim-miami-11-photocall-at-the-raleigh-hotel-14-july-11-x28-hq-pictures/

And she is wearing the Helmut Lang Fray Shirt ($255, but sold out). I recognized it right away because two of my reality stars i blog about wore it recently (NeNe Leakes and Jen the Pen)

21. Tee says:

MISS DIOR

22. Michelle says:

Please someone tell me where yall are going in these catsuits?!? I have been to many a functions & events and never seen anyone in a catsuit.. no shade but I’m curious. lol

23. Kahalia says:

@ Michelle, I agree. Where would one be caught in these catsuits?

24. Hi there superb blog! Does running a blog like this take a lot
    of work? I have absolutely no expertise in programming
    however I was hoping to start my own blog soon.
    Anyways, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please
    share. I understand this is off topic nevertheless I just had to ask.
    Many thanks!