March 15th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Cliche

Spring Breakers star Vanessa Hudgens attended the Hollywood Premiere of the film in an elaborate Naeem Khan Fall 2012 Beaded and Ostrich Feather Gown.

_-Vanessa-Hudgens's-(i)Spri
Her dress features silver, ivory, and black beading on top with a full length ostrich feather skirt.

Naeem-Khan-Fall-2012

Hot! I know this seems over the top, and surely won’t earn her any points with PETA, but it’s easily my favorite look from her this entire promo tour.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Give ‘em leg, Vaneesa!

Vanessa-Hudgens-LA-Premiere-Naeem-KhanSelena Gomez opted for a Reem Acra Spring 2013 red gown. Thoughts on her look?

Selena-Gomez-Spring-Breakers-Hollywood-Premiere-Reem-Acra-Spring-2013-Red-Gown~Cliché

Images: Zimbio

16 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Vanessa Hudgens’s Spring Breakers Hollywood Premiere Naeem Khan Fall 2012 Beaded and Ostrich Feather Gown”

1. DomDom says:

Sorry but that dress is fugly

2. elle says:

I have never liked Hudgen’s style. 98% of the time she looks like a hot mess on and off the red carpet. I cant even remember the times she’s looked cute or stylish. Who ever is styling Selena is doing a good job. Even if her red carpet choices are sometimes too mature.

3. Jei says:

It’s a little much. Vanessa looks nice.

4. Obi 1 says:

This dress looks very heavy for her. I think there is a lot going on. Even her pose is wrong she looks like a peacock.

5. Lindsey says:

The dress looks too heavy at the top and I wish her hair was different. Nevertheless, I think they are too dressed up for the premiere especially one title spring breakers I was expecting a little more fun and flirty.

6. Andie says:

Like the dress..i wish that pose would die!!!

7. Emily says:

Those two are overdressed for the type of movie Spring Breakers is. Selena is always styled too mature. Vanessa is overwhelmed by her gown ( I see her anytime she is in NY with that blond boyfriend of hers. We go to the same evangelic church in Manhattan. They are really into their faith surprisingly. Vanessa is very petite and looks cuter in person face wise).

8. bella says:

it’s two much & too mature for Vanessa

9. COCO says:

Vanessa became verrry trashy after the whole High school Musical thing… having said that though I actaully like the dress, would look better on someone more stauesque though….Selena Gomez will always look 15 to me X-D LOOOL

10. yes'men says:

*waiting for PETA to cry about this one

Hotttt! Yes ‘Nessa!

12. roka says:

Selena looks like she is a 12yr old playing dress up… not a good look

13. Hmmm, perhaps this dress would have served her better as a mini and her hair been in a top knot.

14. tasha says:

I am loving that dress. It is amazing.

15. NIA says:

The dress is not for her. Toooo much dress for her, its not tailored…. the dress is wearing her. P.S. I do not care for the dress.

16. hayilabc says:

I think the dress is cute but she isn’t owning it because that is the wrong hair for that dress,