March 14th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

Pregnancy isn’t slowing Tamar Braxton down!
The mommy-to-be attended the New York Premiere of Braxton Family Values in an all black look, accessorized by $1,695 Giuseppe Zanotti 150mm Suede Leaves Sculptural Wedges. The design is certainly popular: Former Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Lisa Wu was spotted by blogger Talking with Tami at the annual Bronner Brothers Hair Show in a similar pair of Zanotti’s Spring 2013 sculptural sandals.
Who Wore It Better-0314-Tamar Braxton vs. Lisa Wu in Giuseppe Zanotti’s 150mm Suede Leaves Sculptural Sandals
Though Tamar opted for the wedge version (and Lisa the stiletto heel), both options boast eye catching gilded leaves.
tamar braxton braxton family values new york premiere giuseppe zanotti gold suede leave wedges
lisa wu giuseppe zanotti leaves sculptural sandals
Though both ladies work the heels in their own ways, Tamar is glowing. And I would totally wear that outfit!
What do you think?

tamar braxton braxton family value giuseppe zanotti suede leave sculptural sandals
lisa wu hartwell giuseppe zanotti suede leaves sculptural wedges kanye west
tamar braxton braxton family values giuseppe zanotti suede leave sculptural wedges
Can’t decide? Lisa’s heels are sold out, but you can still get Tamar’s wedges at Saks.
*Check out a few more pix from the premiere here:
braxton family values new york premiere

toni braxton braxton family values new york premiere

toni braxton mamma braxton braxton family values

traci braxton braxton family values new york premiere
Images: PCN/WENN/TalkingWithTami

45 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Tamar Braxton vs. Lisa Wu in Giuseppe Zanotti’s 150mm Suede Leaves Sculptural Sandals”

1. IluvRiRi says:

lisa wu has absolutely no sense of fashion or style.

2. T1K says:

Oh Tony…. Tracy is that her name? I love that colorful dress. And I like the shoes on Tamar, don’t really know whats going on with Lisa. Sn. I’m so happy for Vince, he is soo exited!

3. Frost says:

OMG That’s Lisa WU?! WTF happened??? I hope her health is ok, because that looks like medicinal bloat as opposed to fat bloat.

I would say Tamar, but she’s wearing leggings with her crotch out, a big no no in my book.

And Boooo to Toni’s sweat stain.

4. bella says:

tamar needs a new makeup routine. her face looks dull instead of young & dewy and she’s a beautiful woman! no pregnancy glow can even shine through.

5. Anabelle Whitepaws says:

I did not realize that was Lisa Wu!!! What’s going on with her? Her skin is darker. She’s gained alot of weight. Sort of like when my mother was going through breast cancer (hoping THAT isn’t what’s going on).
    I like the shoes on both women ALTHOUGH they should’ve switched (red on Lisa; Gold on Tamar).
    Side Bar:
    Toni’s sweat stain is a NO DOT COM.

6. Scarlett says:

The shoes look better on Tamar, but not one person posted above was bestowed fashion acumen.

7. SAW says:

Lisa Wu looks like Lady Saw….

8. Kitty B. says:

This is a joke and insult to Tamar, Lisa Wu looks horendous! I see Toni was very “hot” last night…

@Anabelle, i dont think Tamar shoes are red, I believe its the color from the red carpet on the gold hardware.

9. t-fal says:

Wow, i though Tamar was little Kim for a second and I didn’t know who Lisa Wu was. They both look a mess to me, but i do like the shoes, both versions.

10. jrDesignerLover says:

I’m starting to really like these shoes…Tamar looks cuter…and she is really milking this baby thing, maybe they will have another ‘reality’ spin off.

11. anon says:

Tamar. What the heck happened to Lisa Wu? She looks totally different. Wow. Thats what happens when reality tv checks stop coming in?

12. anon says:

she look liks something may be really wrong. Maybe she was sick and had to take steroids which sometimes will change your looks.

13. Tee Tee says:

sooo none of the sister saw that big armpit sweat patch on Toni??? or told her to take the sticker off her Loub’s?!!?! Trife

14. lala says:

lord what is wrong with them all.. the Braxton’s look scary by the face lol

15. LawyerLady says:

Toni is so beautiful but dayumn she has made several styling mistakes – no bra, no deodorant. Is that a price sticker on the bottom of her shoe? Slits in the pantsuit? Sigh…. At least her face is gorg! :)

16. KBS says:

Gurrrrlll, is that a sticker on le’ bottom of Toni’s shoe? That is a big pet peeve. Ladies please remove price and size stickers from your shoes!!!
    and work Traci!

Back on topic, Tamar for the win.

17. The SPS says:

does Toni plan on returning those shoes? What is with that sticker?

18. Lol at Lawyer Lady! I thought I saw a sticker too, but I think it’s a glare from the white step and repeat sign. I hope Lisa Wu is ok, she is looking bad.

19. anon says:

I bet the braxtons would all be gorgeous without that heavy makeup! I work for Bobbi Brown, the 10 step is basically light makeup application of a full face to make you look pretty, but natural. I want to 10 step all of them so bad!

20. wbhill says:

That can’t be Lisa Wu!!!

21. jeda says:

yesss Tracy! And is that a sweat mark under Toni’s arm….smh
    And mama looks great and age appropriate.
    Blessings

22. They both look wrong and as for Toni, no comment…

23. Nicole says:

toni gotta get some hypercare…I promise it works

24. Kisha says:

I love the Braxtons, and I agree with some of you ladies they wear way too much makeup. I too wish they would just let their natural beauty shine.

25. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Everyone and their lace fronts…lol..I thought Tamars outfit is not a good look for her..her Guiseppe shoes are dope though!

26. Jihan says:

WHAT HAPPENED TO LISA WU? Are you sure that’s her????

27. Andie says:

those shoes are bomb!!

28. whatevs says:

That can’t be Lisa Wu from rhoa…it has to be another Lisa Wu…she doesn’t even look asian or half asian…

29. Kory Conover says:

Lisa Wu looks mean as hell. I can’t with that big ads sweat stain under Toni’s arm.

30. Madpet says:

I love those shoes on Tamar and she is indeed glowing.

31. sunniiii says:

Ummmm Tamar is too full of herself to be pregnant!

32. Miss Meika says:

Why is Lisa Wu mean mugging like that??? I hate wigs on Toni she is absolutely stunning w/her short hair…

those Braxton sisters got some rough faces, they look like plastic.

34. Choco aka Hipppie says:

These ladies believe their own hype and are the worse show-offs I mean they annoy me – Tamar the most – I wish someone would make them go away and simply sing!

35. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Lisa looks horrid – maybe she is drinking to much alcohol. The outfit is ill-fitting and cheap looking – perhaps she spent all her shopping money on the shoes!

36. Pinky says:

Love the shoes.
    Everybody looks a damn mess in my opinion.
    I didnt recognize lisa wu, i hope shes ok..she doesnt look healthy.

and to everyone commenting on the “sticker” on toni’s shoe. thats probably a reflection..i’ve never seen a pair of CL’s with a big price sticker on the red sole..they dont come that way.

37. Rio says:

Traci’s dress is nice!

38. DarkEmpress says:

Tamar! Vince looks so happy! He is going to be a great dad. Toni looks way better with short hair! Love Mamma Braxton! She looks great for her age! I will always remember her telling Tamar ‘” will slap the piss out of you!’ WOMP!

39. SLIMB says:

This seemed like a joke lol definitely Tamar… and these are badddd pics on toni and that sweating she has going on

Tamar kicked it..Tony is straight showing off..#chillma# and no matter what i sworethat was lil kim…maybe a few surgeries back

41. Mery says:

Tamar makeup looks clownish…smh. However, her outfit is nice..especially for her pregnancy.

42. LaTasha says:

Tamar wore the shoes better. Is it me or does Lisa Wu look mad? I didn’t even know it was her at first…

43. destiny says:

Kanye’s shoes look much better in black and gold.

Y’all y’all people that is talking abut Toni’s sweat stains need to SHUTUP y’all act like y’all don’t sweat so shut and thank you.