March 14th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
By Faith

Happy Thursday everyone!

Between a lack of new Scandal episodes and Fashion Month having come and gone, I’m in need of a little pick-me-up!

Celeb style was solid this week, with a smattering of red carpet affairs and other star-studded events.

This Week In Chic-0314
Check out the week’s most noteworthy looks:

first-lady-michelle-obama-julieta-castellanos-international-women-of-courage-awards-ceremony

First Lady Michelle Obama went bold in a printed wrap dress at the International Women of Courage Awards Ceremony. She’s just so gorgeous!

kelly-rowland-beverly-hills-fendi-peekaboo-terracotta-tote-isabel-marant-sneakers

Kelly Rowland sported the perfect casual look while in Beverly Hills. Naturally, I’m here for her $3,750 Fendi Peekaboo Terracotta Bag.

angela-simmons-braxton-family-values-season-three-premeire-party-stk-rooftop-new-york-city

Excuse me Ms. Simmons, where did you get your tan? Angela Simmons went fresh-faced at the Braxton Family Values Season Three Premiere Party at STK Rooftop in a simple ensemble. Her skin is amazing!

angela-bassett-siriusxm-studios-new-york-city

Having taken a short break from sipping the waters of the fountain of youth, Angela Bassett made an appearance at SiriusXM Studios in a fiery short-sleeve ruffle detailed dress.

eva-longoria-2013-laureus-world-sports-awards-rio-de-janeiro-brazil-john-galliano-gown

Eva Longoria was another lady in red at the 2013 Laureus World Sports Awards in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in a floor-length John Galliano gown.

tyson-beckford-harrods-and-t3-magazine-technology-party-knightsbridge-london

Tyson Beckford really has been going bold lately hasn’t he? The incredibly good looking model paired a red contrast-lapel blazer with plaid trousers and python loafers at the Harrod’s and T3 Magazine Technology Party in London.
eva-mendes-new-york-city-christian-louboutin-arnoeud-bow-booties

Eva Mendes could not be missed while out and about in NYC in a pink Valentino coat and a pair of $1,195 Christian Louboutin Arnoeud Bow Booties.

dwayne-johnson-gi-joe-retaliation-australian-premiere-sydney

There aren’t many men hotter than Dwayne Johnson and he was expertly-suited at the G.I. Joe: Retaliation Australian Premiere in Sydney. Just beyond fine.

amber-riley-lakers-casino-night-club-nokia-los-angeles

At the Lakers Casino Night in Los Angeles, Amber Riley kept it cute and casual in a tee, denim, and a pair of $135 Nike Dunk Sky High Liberty Wedge Sneakers.

garcelle-beauvais-and-sons-jax-and-jaid-lakers-casino-night-at-club-nokia-los-angeles

Garcelle Beauvais was also in attendance at casino night in a tangerine blouse, denim, and open-toe booties, alongside her adorable sons.

nichole-galicia-endometriosis-foundation-of-americas-celebration-of-the-5th-annual-blossom-ball-new-york-city

Leather and a sheer lace neckline uplifted Nichole Galicia’s simple LBD at the Endometriosis Foundation of America’s Celebration of the 5th Annual Blossom Ball. I’ll take one of these frocks please!

camila-alves-new-york-city

Camila Alves gave a wintry flair to all-white with a black leather jacket and pumps and a charcoal knit scarf in the Big Apple.

nicole-richie-lax-airport

Nicole Richie showed us all how to do airport chic with a menswear-inspired flair while traipsing through LAX. The woman really hasn’t missed a beat in the style department all month.

nicole-scherzinger-london

Another Nicole (Nicole Scherzinger that is) opted for head-to-toe black leather while out and about in London.

chloe-sevigny-chloe-barneys-party-chloe-violin-dress

Chloe Sevigny made quite the statement at the Chloé 60th Anniversary Party at Barneys in a $3,695 Chloé Karl Dress from the fashion house’s Spring 1983 collection. She accessorized with a pair of $625 Nude Bicolor Ankle Strap Sandals from the brand and a black python clutch. Wouldn’t you just die to have this dress in your collection?

leigh-lezark-chloe-barneys-party

“It” girl Leigh Lezark was also in attendance in a less-impressive outfit (sorry, someone had to say it) including a coveted Chloé Sally bag, striped trousers, and a pair of gold pumps. I’m still not on board with her blonde hair: I miss her as an edgy brunette!

kate-moss-loreal-kerastate-event-london-louis-vuitton-fall-2013-lace-slip-dress

Leave it to Kate Moss to wear a recently-debuted runway piece! The supermodel threw a fur over a lace slip dress from Saint Laurent’s Fall 2013 collection.

rachel-zoe-stuart-house-benefit

Rachel Zoe loves a ’70s chic look and she combined flare jeans with a calf hair tunic while at the Stuart House Benefit. I hope a deer didn’t have to perish for her to look fab…

fergie-the-scenic-route-screening-2013-sxsw-austin-texas

Last, but not least was mommy-to-be Fergie who went for dark romance at The Scenic Route Screening during the 2013 SXSW Festival. I like this!

That’s all folks! Any looks catch your eye?

17 Responses to “This Week in Chic: First Lady Michelle Obama, Kelly Rowland, Angela Simmons, and More!”

1. roka says:

Garcelle looks fab!!! everyone else blah.. Amber Riley and Angela Bassett not a good look….

2. Hope says:

who is the guy with Kate Moss? are those his draws i see???? eww.

3. EC says:

LOL@Hope. I thought the same thing!

4. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

I’m saying too @ Hope…nasty looking..

5. Jhenn says:

I love Tyson’s look. How fun! Eva M’s coat & Garcelle’s top are also cute.

6. Soul Touch says:

Angela B – Gorgeous.

Love the pants on Leigh Lezark

Who is that guy with Kate and why is he dressed like that!?! x_x

Chloe Sevigny – love the dress! Funny thing about Chloe, she is not an attractive woman, yet she is an attractive woman. How is that possible? Kind of like Uma Thurmon

7. tasha says:

Angela looks great. Skin glowing. Amber and Kelly look laid back chic. LOVE Eva’s red gown. She looks great in red.

Not her for Mendes shoes choice.

8. ladyluo says:

LOVE Chloe’s dress!

9. Melissa says:

Kate Moss & Friend need to be put in time out for that mess.

10. bryan flyin says:

ooo Tyson beckford…I need a moment.

11. fav1 says:

I was really hoping Rachel Zoe would have kept on 5 to 10lbs from her baby weight but I see that wasn’t an option for her smh. I do Kelly Rowland’s look on the reg! lol Nicole Richie is always on point. I love Angie Sims that’s my girl :) She takes excellent care of her skin and body. Note to myself must do.

12. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Don’t like Tyson’s look or many others for that matter and I actually like IT GIRL’s Leigh’s look!

13. Dom says:

Nicole Ritchie and Tyson look tops. Eva M’s clothing choices always confuse me. She stays getting dressed in the dark.

And yes, @fav1 Rach would def look better if she was about 10lbs heavier.

14. Chaboogie says:

Dude with Kate Moss looks ratchet!

Garcelle Garcelle GarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelleGarcelle

16. Weber from Brazil says:

OMG OMG OMG Tyson Beckford *-*
    I also need a moment now cause I did lose my breath!
    this man is too hot for words.
    his style, his attitude and that face…the most perfect man EVER!
    I barely recognized Leigh :O she looks kinda basic with blonde hair…I also prefer her as a brunette! makes her eyes stand out!
    I’m not feeling Eva’s outfit…she’s trying to pull the Blair Waldorf factor, but it’s not working for her IMO
    Camila looks lovely, simple and elegant.
    how much adorable are these sons of Garcelle *-*