March 11th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Diddy, Selena Gomez, Christina Milian, and More!
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Happy Monday, Fashion Bombers!

It looks like the celeb crowd took daylight savings weekend to lay low. Those who did venture out, kept things relatively casual.

Weekend Hot or Hmm- 0311

Let’s check it out:

diddy-champagne-bottle-in-the-street Sean Coombs certainly had a good night. The rapper mogul was spotted partying in West Hollywood with a bottle of champagne in tow. I like your style, sir.

christina-milian-violet-kids-gardening-voots

Christina Milian hosted a ‘Get Kids Growing’ event this weekend in a navy blue jumpsuit and gold tone belt with chain. Cute! But not as cute as little Violet!

natuir-naughton-mike-tyson-undisputed-opening

Naturi Naughton hit up the “Mike Tyson- Undisputed Truth” opening in a crochet tank top, black skinnies, and peachy pumps. I’m not wowed by the outfit, but her makeup certainly makes up for it!

pharrell-williams-laxPharrell Williams left LAX in a boat hat, textured black blazer, pedal pushers and white plimsolls. Not too keen on the hat with the leather texture of the jacket, but Pharrell gets a pass for being so darn handsome!

emma-stone-the-croods-premiere

Emma Stone was chic as usual for ‘The Croods’ premiere in monochrome Lanvin frock.

'The Croods' premiere at AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 - Arrivals

Blake Lively attended in a futuristic Marios Schwab dress and white Bottega Veneta pumps.

ray-j-bbc-sweatshirt-Ray J didn’t put much effort in this weekend, hitting the town in a Billionaire Boys Club sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers.

selena-gomez-otw-to-sxsw

Selena Gomez looked particularly mysterious in Tarzana, CA in an all-black number complete with floppy hat. Hot!

eva-mendes-walking-dog-in-hollyowood
 And Eva Mendes went for a walk in Hollywood in a schoolboy knit sweater, trousers, and textured brown booties. Can’t go wrong in a well-executed casual look!

And there you have it! Who had your favorite looks this weekend?

13 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Diddy, Selena Gomez, Christina Milian, and More!”

1. Love the blue jumpsuit Christian Millian is wearing!

2. I feel so bad for Christina sometimes… dream really left her hanging.. Pretty girl… Selena Gomez looks great!

3. BlueIvy they love me in the street you mad? says:

I wonder if Diddy was celebrating B.I.G this week. Nahhhhh i doubt it

4. Dom says:

Violet takes the weekend!

5. KBS says:

Violet is very adorable, she gets the win. I hate Selena’s floppy hat and the whole darn look.

I am going to pretend I don’t see a Mercedes medallion on Puffy’s neck.

I strangely find Ray J slightly sexy in this pic.

6. Everyone looks a mess except Ray J. He’ll always be a cutie. I can’t with Diddy and his faux cold shoulder shirt. No ma’am.

7. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Christina looks cute – I thought Eva was Cindy Crawford don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad thing and Diddy…meh!

8. Xi Xi Topp says:

Ugh, I don’t like it when grown women serve pigeon toed realness on the red carpet…grow up already.

9. Jei says:

Pharrel can do no wrong just b/c he’s so handsome. I like Christina Milian’s jumper. Naturi looks cute. Everyone else is meh.

10. Likkke Miss says:

I am just in love with Blake Lively. She’s my girl crush. She looks awesome.

11. M.K says:

Millian actually got it right this time so hats off to her

12. SLIMB says:

Christina looks great and her daughter is so adorable… Rayj actually looks cute too.

13. Westafricanmutt says:

Blake Lively… can she ever go wrong?