March 8th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Hilton heiress Nicky Hilton skewed casually cool for a recent LA outing, slipping on a $441 Kenzo Tiger Sweater, gray skinny jeans, a $2,760 Céline Trapeze bag, and Isabel Marant wedge sneakers.
_02-Nicky-Hilton's-LA-Kenzo
Her uber popular now sold out sweater features the house’s iconic tiger and logo:
kenzo metallic tiger sweater
Her Céline bag boasts the brand’s signature ‘wings’
celine trapeze bagHer sneaks, popularized by Beyonce, have long sold out as well.

isabel-marant-high-top-sneakers-in-black-pic82270

All of Nicky’s original items are out of stock, so the look for less will have to do.
Zara has this embroidered tiger sweater for $60.
zara sweater with animal embroidery
If you don’t mind a little pop of color, JustFab.com has this pretty believable Céline inspired shopper (thanks for the tip RHONYC):
just fab knock off celine bag
And cop a similar pair of wedges with these $205 joints from Ash
ash wedge sneakers
Or these $80 kicks from Aldo.
aldo numata sneakers
I would totally wear this!

02 nicky hilton kenzo sweater 1
If you would, too, get the sweater from Zara here. Get the bag here. Get the sneakers for less here or here.

Hot! or Hmm…?
02 nicky hilton kenzo sweater

27 Responses to “Look for Less: Nicky Hilton’s LA Kenzo Black Tiger Sweater, Céline Trapeze Bag, and Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers”

1. Tamra says:

Blake Lively, Nicki Hilton, Gyn Paltrow on FBD today? Two are known racists. And one is so irrelevant. I thought this sit was to represent and support women if color? Is this site under new management?

2. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Im confused by your look for less the clothes are cheaper than the wedge sneakers and I know they are sold for less than $200.00 I own a pair!

Niki is looking like a guy in this pic!

3. Claire says:

@Tamra Same management, we are trying to diversify a little bit. Didn’t think it would be met with so much angst/anger. It’s like 2, 3 people a day tops. Who is a known racist? Who is irrelevent?

4. Choco aka Hipppie says:

LOL Thanks Claire that was really cool of you!

5. sj says:

claire i enjoy the diversity…love the site…keep u the great work!

6. RHONYC says:

Nicki always has & always will be the cool Hilton.
    she’s rocking the fudge outta that bag.
    has anyone seen the justfab.com version?
    it’s practically identical & in dope colorblock colors. :-)

7. DIVA says:

I am diggin the whole look….she is so skinny, ewww

8. Jlynn719 says:

Claire, I love that you are diversifying, your main core is still obvious but it’s nice to mix it up every once in a while. I can only take so many video vixen outfit requests.

9. RHONYC says:

thanx for the shout out Claire…i feel über special! *batting eyelashes* ;-)

10. inyoface says:

@Tamra be quiet and just enjoy the site geeeez! ppl are so complicating. Why don’t you create a site? ITS LIFE GET OVER IT.

11. I love this site because it’s main focus is for people of color, but guess what no matter what color we are or the people featured, those coins still spend the same. Diversifying means more advertisement and more money. Nothing wrong with that. On my way to check out this Just Fab bag a little more closely, lol.

12. RHONYC says:

@ sun.kissed of 8ty4 Vintage

hey! please let me know (and anyone else) what you think about wearing an ‘inspired’ Birkin-style bag? i could always save for the real thing but i’ve got a kid in college man, lol! plus, their Firkin looks SO well done.

i have one coming in the mustard multi for Spring, but i had some trepidation buying it at first. i’ve never had a…dare i say…’knockoff’. *cringe* ;-/

13. @RHONYC, I just went to the site and though the Celine/Feline bag looks good, I also noticed the ‘inspired’ Birkin, which took me to a whole other level. Then I saw a pair of LAMB knockoffs (shoes). I’m sorry, but I can’t. Some of the Firkin’s, (turquoise) look good, but all of the faux ostrich looks a mess. Kimora could be a little more discreet with her inspired pieces…I know that fast fashion is all the rage, but I think fake bags or inspired versions take away from having a special piece. I’m confusing myself at this point…so I’ll stop here.

14. Kapri_H says:

*eyeballs the Celine inspired bag*
    I like!

15. Anon says:

‘Her sneaks, popularized by Beyonce, have long sold out as well.” Really? Isabel has been making these sneakers for years before that video and they always sold out and were always popular. The european bloggers put those sneakers on the map.

16. Melissa says:

I, for one, have been loving the diversity!

Ms. Hilton’s outfit is hot but she looks a little tired. Go take a nap bby!

17. lola says:

I got the Birkin like bag from there in the mail yest I forgot to skip so I had to buy something and it is a really good quality and a good size and I needed a black everyday bag so go for it its worth the 40 bucks for those of us that don’t have 3gs laying around for a handbag.

18. Lish says:

lol @ Lola..I forgot to skip too mamas! lol.

19. The SPS says:

hmm to be honest…the diversity isn’t that welcome to ME. why do black websites always feel as if they HAVE to be diverse when sites operated by white people never feel such an obligation? Minorities always feel as if they have to include others, the majority never does. I kind of come on here for black fashion…that’s the sites niche and value imo. I can always find a post about Selena Gomez somewhere. Tbh-I’m not very interested in her or the Kardashians. Plus–Nicky looks terrible there. And it was Paris that called a rapper the N-word..not Nicky.

20. The SPS made some good points! Why do black websites feel the need to diversify? Do I feel a Fashion Bomb Discussion post coming on?

21. Jei says:

I was just going to say ALDO has some cute ones just like those! (I bought them today lol). Very cute. Super comfy.

22. ddsweet says:

Hmm I’m not feeling this look for less expecially the tiger sweatshirt. I really like my steve madden all black ones, thanks to a tip from fashionwithellie. They weren’t selling them online but they usually have them in stores

23. RHONYC says:

well, now i learnt about fashion from my bangin’ mama who sold Avon on the side and rocked a mean clutch in the 70s. gorgeous!

then i went to a fashion design high school in the city…then onto a top art college.

lemme say…i went to school with E-V-E-RY-B-O-DY.
    a buffet of ‘diversified humans’ so to speak. (i don’t like ‘racial labels) fudgin’ dumb.

its no big. really.

Africans invented wigs.
    The French invented the high heel.
    Miss Piggy made fake animals chic. (you can’t make this up)

it’s all good.

Fashion is universal and limitless. i mean hell bells…Star Trek made a green woman look gorgeous!!!

i for one am very satisfied in stumbling onto this site.
    the perspective is wonderful. it’s like the ‘Vogue Negro’ of the internet AND for the Millenium. LOVES!

so…how do, ladies?

fashion for anyone? ;-)

24. Claire says:

@sun.kissed it sounds like a GREAT idea for a discussion.
    Basically the change came because…when I go to these shows in Europe, there are basically a handful of black people in a sea of white, Asian, East Asian people. And these are supposedly the people who ‘matter’ in the fashion world.
    In some ways when you look at it like that, race is not an issue and it comes down to fashion.
    But then again, if we want to try to be relevant in the fashion industry in general, we can’t act like the majority of who controls most of this industry is not white. And if we want to continue to evolve, we’ve got to be more inclusive.
    I see this site as setting a standard. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
    If they exclude us, we shouldn’t exclude them. Just show ‘em how it’s done–have a place where everyone is truly represented and everyone admires each other for their style.
    We’re creating a fashionable utopia…or we hope so. We’ll see.

25. RHONYC says:

Most. Excellent. Miz Claire. ;-)

26. kitkat says:

I’m just going to tuck this little gem right here. Needless to say I don’t fcks with the Hiltons or their associates Kim K or Nicole R.

27. Dawna says:

Nicky looks very nice, and the outfit looks comfortable yet chic.

BTW, the Hiltons are good people.