March 7th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Ciara, Shopping
Steal: Ciara’s Instagram Topshop 1991 Cropped Sweatshirt

The 90′s are back, y’all, so dust off all your baggy jeans and logo laden tops!
Ciara took to Instagram to show her take on the trend, wearing Timbs, loose fit denim, and a $60 1991 cropped sweatshirt from Topshop:

20130307-084101.jpg

The dark green piece is fashioned out of 100% cotton.

20130307-084227.jpg
If you’ve got the abs and disposable cash, get yours at Topshop.
Would you wear it?

20130307-084101.jpg
Images: @Ciara/Topshop

31 Responses to “Steal: Ciara’s Instagram Topshop 1991 Cropped Sweatshirt”

1. TR says:

$60 for half a sweatshirt? NOT a steal.

2. stylengrace says:

Definitely feeling the top! Not sure of the baggy jeans w/ the timbs. Its more on the sloppy side, which is never a good look.

3. Mesa says:

I like the shirt but I’m so not feeling the price lol. She looks cute though!!

4. The shirt looks lovely on her but it is too pricey.

5. Kay says:

Rihanna really started this whole trend back up with her Talk That Talk era.I wonder if ppl will give her the cred. I guess she doesnt only have to dress high fashion to be a fashion icon. She has all these girls wearing timbs, fitted caps, jordans, and baggy jeans.

6. Danielle Wooten says:

Im quite sure those Timbs looked like limousines on her feet. Good thing the pic is far away….lol

7. The SPS says:

No thanks to the sweatshirt. YES to those abs!

8. Oh says:

@Kay Are you serious? Ciara been wearing fitted caps, peep her Like A Boy video, and Rihanna stole Rita Ora’s swag I wonder will Rihanna own up to that, and even Ora’s swag was already done by TLC, Aaliyah, and alot of 90′s fashion … Rihanna is NOT the originator of anything, I’ve been wearing baggy jeans with fitted caps since my high school days in 07/08

9. Oh says:

and peep Girls Aloud they’ve done the whole baggy jeans, crop top, with Timbs thing before too. There’s nobody original nowadays why everytime I see a post its about 70′s,80′s,90′s, fashion trends, how are we gonna progress in fashion if everyone is doing what was already done?

10. I’m too busy looking at her abs to comment about her attire

11. My Response says:

Rihanna stans are beyond delusional…..SMFH
    Ciara look great. I like it when she dresses like this. I love the outfit and would wear it if i was 10 years younger :)

12. Andie says:

I like the shirt…think ill make me one and pay my car insurance with the rest :)

13. T1K says:

Those abs….

14. KBS says:

Yes, FYI, Rihanna created the trend of hammer pants, dark sunglasses, gold teeth, ponytails, nipples, heels with sweatpants, stacked bangles, riding horses, being wet, armpit tattoos and walking with a limp.

Anyway, I love when Cici dresses like a tomboy like she did in her 1st video. She looks cute.

15. Savage says:

If she’s just chillin on some everyday ish, then yes, she looks pretty dope. And as far as Ri coming up w this look…please refer to Ciara’s “Goodies” video. Please and thank-you

16. tasha says:

Ciara looks great. She makes me want to go to the gym. As for the outfit you can go to the thrift store find a shirt for 99 cents to achieve this look.

17. Kisha says:

I’ve always heard that if you participated in a trend the first time around (i.e. 90′s baggy tomboy clothing) you shouldn’t participate in it the second time around. I guess I always keep this in the back of my mind and would feel a little silly rocking this outfit.

18. LiteR says:

Very dated. However, this is Ciara’s look and she pulls the tomboy/androgynous thing off. Im not a fan of her fashion usually. Still not. Her body is incredible.

19. Robin says:

Love it! Ciara has a body on her.

20. Parker says:

I was born in 91 so I will probably get it for that reason. lol

21. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Love this sweatshirt and some 90′s!! It must be snatched! Her body is tight!

Im only here for her abs!! The sweashirt looks cute on her tho

23. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

I had to purchase this sweatshirt just now…I’m having a 30th b-day party in May and it’s 90′s theme…this is peeerrfect!!!

24. VJ says:

I do think it’s funny that people think Rhianna started so much. Ciara looks amazing and has always stayed true to herself. Rhianna has partipated in so many trends but never started one. Let’s be clear

25. VJ says:

participated

26. Fatima says:

Her body is amazing! I could care less about her style though

27. justme says:

LOL @KBS

28. A says:

Rihanna didn’t start any trends but she did bring em back to life !

29. Natasha says:

KBS is talking ’bout limping though :) Completely agree with Kisha on revisiting trends…at least if you were a young teen the first time around. I think someone Ciara’s age can wear it because of the irony (she was, like, 6-years-old in ’91 and probably looked up to the “older” girls who were able to wear this back then).

30. Charlie says:

I love it! She looks good!