March 6th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Swimsuits
By Faith

LaLa Anthony showed off her toned bod for a photoshoot, showcasing the results of her 60-Days-Of-Fitness regimen. She laid out in the sun in a Mint Swim One Shoulder Sheer Panel Swimsuit from the brand’s Spring 2013 collection:

Check out a picture Draya Michele tweeted of some of the collection’s new styles.

mint-swim-spring-2013-collection

Initially, I thought this piece was a $350 Norma Kamali Mesh and Nylon Lycra Swimsuit (once worn by Rihanna in silver). I guess Draya was inspired!
Rihanna Hawaii Swimsuit Norma Kamali One Shoulder Metallic Slash Swimsuit
norma-kamali-mesh-and-nylon-lycra-swimsuit

The Mint Swim site is currently down, but hopefully it’s back in time for Spring! One thing I will say: LaLa’s body rocks.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

*Check out the other images from LaLa’s shoot.

lala-anthony-60-day-fitness-regimen-photoshoot-mint-swim-one-shoulder-sheer-panel-swimsuit-1 lala-anthony-60-day-fitness-regimen-photoshoot-mint-swim-one-shoulder-sheer-panel-swimsuit-2

Images: The YBF

35 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… LaLa Anthony’s 60-Day Fitness Photoshoot Mint Swim One Shoulder Sheer Panel Swimsuit”

1. Kitty B. says:

The bathing suit is hot, but if draya isn’t sued because of her “inspiration”….

Maybe I’m blind…because I dont think Lala’ body looks good at all. She has a weird looking stomach (bad lipo?), chicken legs and fake tush, nothing about her screams sexy…at least not to me…

2. Jei says:

@Kitty B. You took every last word out of my mouth. Agreed.

3. Mimi says:

Suck it in, suck it in

4. Pals looks amazing loves it!!!

5. LaLa’s abs/stomach looks great. If I had her waistline I wouldn’t have any problems. I like the swimsuit, but the others from Draya’s line look slutty. I’m sure that won’t stop them from selling out in 5 seconds though.

6. Natalie says:

She looks great, love the black suit.

7. Kat says:

Lala looks great- the swimsuits though…
    I can’t imagine that you could actually swim from a couple of them.

8. omgfantastic says:

her body looks amazeballs…

9. lola says:

and people still trying to make this chick happen? Goodbye!!!

10. The SPS says:

Does Draya make anything for women who are anything but video hos, side chicks, jumpoffs, bottom b’s, & groupies?

11. iheartkeya says:

The swimsuit that Lala has on looks great on her, but the Norma Kamali one is better. And the rest of those black swimsuits in Draya’s collection are No Go’s! Can she for once be associated with something classy & not hoeish? *sigh*

12. Tee says:

@THESPS girl you took rollcall! I’m dying!

13. A says:

I love the swimsuits, and I think she makes swimsuits for women who take pride in keeping their body tight lol just because you can’t fit a swimsuit or it does not look good on you does not mean its made for groupies, video chics, side chics, etc. Im not even sure what a swimsuit has to do with being a side chic

14. jo says:

LaLa is whack and cant implant a sexy bone in her body…Draya is a garden tool and so is Rih…they are all narcissistic attention garden tools that nobody in their right mind would ever aspire to emulate

15. McKenzie says:

Um, Lala’s abs look weird in that pic. Like they were airbrushed or something. Wow @ Draya and her “inspiration”

16. Empress says:

That mesh bathing suit is the only one I would. Smh at the rest. Trash.

17. stylengrace says:

Who said Lala’s body look nasty again?? Oh okay! Lala is working it!!! For someone that had one child, she look FAB! HOTTTTTTT!

18. Alex says:

Love La but she is clearly sucking it in. I know she did some 28 day workout but girlfriend apparently cheated. Draya can only be sued if there are 3 distinctive things that she did that infringes on Norma Kamali’s design. *dead* @ The SPS

19. haute_shopaholic says:

Why does Lala’s body always look so weird :-/, I mean she looks great but everything looks out of proportion…all the time lol

20. Lioness says:

Its hard for me to take Fitness advice from people who have had lipo and other work done. If Lala had her old body and made it in to this one with diet and exercise then i would be all onboard.

I used to like Draya before she got on TV. Her style was surprisingly more understated. Pretty girl, great body but she dresses more like a stripper now then when she was actually a stripper. Go figure.

21. Real talk says:

La looks great. I’m not understanding why women have to bash women. She looks like a real woman. Not some sickly model. In fact she looks outstanding especially for having a baby. With America having a serious obesity epidemic I am proud of her for losing the weight and keeping it off. She is a real inspiration and she is a nice person. Let her have her moment and stop the hate.

22. Andie says:

I like LaLa and she looks great these pics dont do her justice
    Also drayas suits are super sexy, perfect for miami.
    Finally when will women stop bashing other women especially those of color. Its pretty sad

23. Natasha says:

This –> ” Im not even sure what a swimsuit has to do with being a side chic” (sic) This is a healthy body in a questionable swimsuit. While I’m partial to more modest swimwear, it’s impossible to be mad at this lady (Lala?)

24. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

@ Kitty B. Yasss girl! I’m in 100% agreement with you…hahahaaa

i’m assuming a majority of the haters are out of shape. yes the bathing suits bare all but if you got it flaunt it..i ain’t mad

26. Briana says:

La La looks OK and Draya’s swimsuits are OK lol but i cant hate on either one of thier bodies though. Alot of women be hating on Draya but if i had a body like that I cant say i would ever wear clothes either!

27. keisha says:

@ A- I so agree with you!!!

I think LaLa looks great (considering America has a hefty obesity problem and the average American is over weight)and Draya’s swim suits are not for the boring, overweight and conservative prude gal…. so don’t buy them if they don’t float your boat.

the exact reason why women can’t ever get along..stop hating

29. MsA says:

Lala looks ok, but I totally agree with KittyB. Draya has a nice body, but the top left and bottom right suits (in her pic) are the only decent ones. The other 2 look like stripper costumes. By the way, the fringe swimsuit LaLa has on is too cute. That would be cute as a one-piece too.

30. Jank says:

Ummm No Maam to those swimsuits… Body for it or not That’s just my opinion… Top Left and Bottom Right I would wear… Those other two… If catch me wearing that I’ll be catching some Ones between my ass cheeks…

31. Lolodoll11 says:

Outside of the black one Lala is wearing those swimsuits look slutty. Draya definitely has a target audience. Sadly folk will be walking around in these pieces. Sometimes I peruse some of the pics on Instagram and just shake me head. We’ve come so far yet have so much farther to go. Lala body looks nice but she does have some chicken legs.

32. LawyerLady says:

I am now in my office on the floor doing crunches.

33. Michelle says:

The only one I like is the black one-piece but I’m pretty sure she’s gonna get sued && not actually be able to sell it because its such a blatant knockoff… She took it far beyond being “inspired”