March 5th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Beyonce’s on her Instagram grind again! The diva most recently posed in what appears to be a UPS truck, all the while sporting a $395 navy floral silk shirt and $871 stovepipe trousers from 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Resort 2013 collection.
_0-Beyonce's-Instagram-3.1-Beyonce's Instagram 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2013 Floral and Striped Top and Pants
Though the filter she applied to the pic makes her ensemble appear gray, the actual pieces have more of a navy base.
Her relaxed-fit short sleeve silk t-shirt is striped throughout in white and boasts a floral graphic print in tones of white, green, and blue.
beyonce instagram ups truck 3.1 phillip  lim navy floral striped shirt

Her stovepipe trousers are uplifted by fresh, floral prints.
beyonce instagram ups truck 3.1 phillip lim floral and stripe trousers

The patterned ensemble was modeled under a cream coat.
image

Beyonce looks hot! But perhaps too hot for a mail delivery truck…
What do you think?

image
If you like, get her look here:

35 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm….Beyonce’s Instagram 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2013 Floral and Striped Top and Pants”

1. Gigi Young says:

I’m a little distracted with wondering why she’s posing in a delivery truck…the logistics of the decision and being allowed to do so is just…huh?

2. Gee says:

Steups

3. Christina says:

Delivery truck though? HUH? lol

4. Cute top, but I don’t like the pants. I’m sure that was one happy UPS driver.

5. Natasha says:

Is hers a navy pinstripe? It looks better than black.

6. Melanie says:

Yes Bey!!!! She is so gorgeous.

The truck is for her tour rehearsal eqipment.
    The Mrs. Carter World Tour is Sold Out Everywhere !!!
    Will be one of the highest grossed tours of the year per usual.

7. Cookie says:

That’s that shit I don’t like! Hope that driver gets disciplined! I work at UPS so I know this is unexceptable no matter who the star! She annoys me anyway!

8. hotmama says:

this is stupid and makes no sense…you cant even see the outfit

9. lola says:

Beyonce, imma need you to stop posing for instagram pictures and release your damn single; we want new music. No shade but I ain’t checking for your fashions gurl, never have, never will. I am, however, checking for your music, your vocals and your stage presence. Stop this ish and get that music out. Thanks!

10. Keepingthemhonest says:

@Melanie…
    Stop with the damn bullsh1t and lies! Ruelala ran a sale for near 10 days to see Beyonce in concert in Brooklyn and not 1 single package sold out, not even on sale. I swear you groupies, excuse me fans, make me sick sometimes.

11. Mesa says:

Actually her first Barclay show did sell out actually all the regular seats have sold out for all shows the only ones that are still selling are VIP tickets…so uh keeping then honest your wrong. Lol. You can’t get those tickets nowhere lol

12. DomDom says:

@lola..okay!!! I’m only here for music and live performances from her. Her fashion is not popping at all.

13. tiffers says:

It looks better on the model this go round…..sorry

14. Melicious718 says:

Top alone ok. Pants and top too much

15. Yashi says:

Betcha any kindof money @Melanie is a man stan for Beyonce’…. lmao

16. DIVA says:

fail…. you couldnt give that outfit for free

17. Brittani says:

I am loving this look!

18. smv says:

it was styled to PERFECTION on the model with the white jacket!

19. Genie says:

Mehhhhh

20. Myranda says:

I’m really loving the pajama pants type look. H&M has an ombre pair that are like pow!!

21. T1K says:

The model is killing it!i would wear it like she did.

22. McKenzie says:

@keepingthemhonest honey, you must relax. You don’t have to like her personally, but millions of people do. Her tour did in fact sell out in a short amount of time, to the point that she added more dates in NY.
    Anyways, this outfit is a no, try again Bey.

23. lola says:

@ Keepingthemhonest
    Do you research sis. Beyonce’s tour is about 95% sold out. Only two European venues (Oslo and some other place) still have tickets available. Google is your friend but since when did haters do research? I’m asking too much from you, I apologise.

@Yashi
    What’s wrong if men are stanning for Beyonce? You sound a tad bit condescending for my liking sis and you need to bring it down a notch. If anyone making fun of you for hopelessly trolling fashion blogs and drooling over designer clothes you can’t afford? I could, I should but I won’t. I’ll keep it cute.

24. jo says:

I hope Demononynce gets y’all into heaven cause some folks worship her like it’s the second coming…ever think she’s leading you down the wrong path. No human being should be worshipped

25. jrDesignerLover says:

Is Beyonce really that serious that she has people arguing over ticket sales…like the song goes “players only love you when their playing” at the end of the day her fans pay her bills and feed her ego, nothing else.

26. tasha says:

I like the pieces as separates but I am seeing more and more designers are making pieces like this. Bey hair looks great as usual.

27. lola says:

@jo

IN MAMA TINA I PRAY, AMEN!!!!

^^^discusting and pathetic^^^^ Going to HELL!!

29. LiteR says:

No to the outfit. What is she doing? I like Bey a lot. She’s the number 1 performer right now but these crazed fans arguing about ticket sales and etc, belittling people and their education. Grow up. She doesn’t put one piece of bread on your table. Entertain yourself, feel her art and keep it moving. The blogs, media hype her and they get PAID to. Relax, relate, release.

30. Jihan says:

“BEYSUS CARTER CHRIST IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR. HER GLORIOUS YAKI DIED FOR OUR SINS AND BABY BLUE WAS BORN TO OFFER US SALVATION FOR THE CREOLE BAYOU.

IN MAMA TINA I PRAY, AMEN!!!!”

LOLA YOU NEVER FAIL ME. I’m in tears!!!!!!

31. Fab. says:

^^^ Dyiiiiing

Yea those ATL seats sold in 10 minutes. People perched in front of their laptops had no chance. Somebody lying.

OAN I don’t like this outfit. Ahmen.

32. Nakia P says:

@Lola… Hilarious… Girl almost fell out of my seat. Too funny…that in Mama Tina was funny.
    No likey the outfit but love the entertainment, I think she’s a modern day Tina Turner

33. essjay says:

The black model in the top looks fab!!! :) Love Bey, but pik is kinda awkward, im sure the suit looks awesome on her body…but meh

34. Marthe says:

I hate her outfit but i love that minimalistic skirt and coat it is paired with on the models! and Jihan, you’re killing me!

35. SHAQ NICHOLE says: