March 5th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping

After launching her River Island collection at Oxford Street, Rihanna headed out to celebrate a bit. She opted for comfort and warmth in a $50 white cropped top, $150 Rihanna for River Island double top dark wash jeans, Manolo Blahnik Chaos Sandals, and an Army by Yves Salomon Fur Trimmed Parka:
00  Rihanna's London Rihanna for River Island White Crop Top, Double Top Jeans, and Army by Yves Salomon Fur Trimmed Parka
The crop top features a small R logo on the back.
rihanna for river island crop top
Her jeans have a straight cut, turned up hems, and back pockets.
rihanna double top wash jeans
Her cotton zip and snap front fishtail parka has a raccoon trimmed hood and a removable rabbit fur lining.
02  Rihanna's Heathrow Airport Army by Yves Salomon Fur Trimmed Parka

If you’re into it, get a similar coat for $825 at Barneys.com. Cop her crop top here and her jeans here from her collection.
Would you wear it? And are you any more intrigued by Rihanna’s pieces for River Island?
Rihanna's London Rihanna for River Island White Crop Top, Double Top Jeans, and Army by Yves Salomon Fur Trimmed Parka 1
*Check out the full collection, plus prices here:

Rihannas-River-Island-Collection-Pricing-2

Rihannas-River-Island-Collection-pricing-3

Rihannas-River-Island-Collection-Pricing-4

Rihannas-River-Island-Collection-Pricing-5

Rihannas-River-Island-Collection-Pricing-6
Anything catch your eye?

41 Responses to “Get the Look: Rihanna’s London Rihanna for River Island White Crop Top, Double Top Jeans, and Army by Yves Salomon Fur Trimmed Parka”

1. Jenn says:

No thanks, but her hair and make is DONE!

2. Pari says:

Those jeans are awful

3. Crystal says:

I hate those pants but if they were from a design house everybody would be talking about how creative they were and ready to buy a knock off.

4. That coat is hard! I love her pants… Great lip color too!.. Riri does it sometimes…

5. My Response says:

hate those pants

6. Nah. This is not working for me at all.

7. Morg says:

I don’t like the jeans either, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you start seeing this as a new trend..

8. Melicious718 says:

Pants not so much love the hair Rih looks great in anything

9. Eloise says:

Jean-Paul Gaultier made similar “trompe-l’oeli” jeans years ago. Nothing new here. I still love them on her and she is so beautifully cute!

Luv the hair nd the lip colour.

11. Love the bottoms, but just like Harems & Baggy camo pants, they’re not for every body type.

12. jrDesignerLover says:

Pass

13. Not here for this says:

Nope. And no I don’t think she looks great in everything (stans say such things). This would be one of those several cases. Her make-up looks great though! Please don’t let this be a new trend..I’ve had enough of the army green coats and military boots everywhere..to then have this..no thank you.

14. Florence says:

She is the only one who could ever pull a look like this off. Not a fan of those pants, but that weave and makeup is everything! Yes!

15. S says:

It looks good on her. I like they way she has styled the outfit, especially since I can see it with the shoe.

16. No thanks. Those jeans were done years ago, didn’t like ‘em then. Definitely don’t like ‘em now.

17. Kitty B. says:

I’m getting a real red neck vibe from this outfit….minus the shoes of course

18. her face is the only thing to talk about her. moving on

19. yusufswifee says:

this bish can throw on anything….she is stunning.

20. Kisha says:

I hate everything she has on except for her lipstick and shoes (and yes that includes the weave). I’m so ready for this 90′s grunge era she’s going through to be over.

21. Beans says:

Rihanna tried it with this line but I do like those cut out shoe boots.

22. Nelli says:

those jeans are actually really nice :s especially on Rih

23. AMH says:

I could get a crop top like that in a set of 2 for $4 from Dollar Tree by buying a pack of undershirts for little boys….would not pay $50 for that! The double jeans are interesting, I agree shes the one to pull this off and look hot!

24. DannielleS says:

No. Those jeans are just plain ugly. Her hair color is great and of course her face is beat!

hell no.

26. I love the look and the jeans.. the price ehhh not so much but I like the look alot!

She nailed that shot……cue diva fan
    Who cares what she’s wearing w/ hair n makeup like that..although that is one of my fave looks….widelegs heels crop

28. Dizzle says:

I dont know I feel about the jeans in general. But I actually like this look on Rhi Rhi. i feel like only she can pull those jeans off

29. LiteR says:

Those jeans will not work for everyone but they look good on her. Her line has a niche and I can see pieces selling out. Too young for me but go Rhi! I like to see young people doing different things. At least it’s not tight tees and cut out jeans.

30. Jei says:

That collection is trash.

31. Andie says:

I dont get the shoe choice…and a shoe and hat caught my eye in the collection

32. Mesa says:

The jeans remind me jodeici…lol. And yea she’s def trying to bring the 90s back…and 50 bucks for a crop top! I know river island is pricey but I will not!!! Even if I had it!

33. itsjustme says:

no. her line is extremely basic and overpriced.

34. mamareese says:

That looks like homeless tendencies right there. But that face….flawlessss

35. DIVA says:

awful… she looks foolish

36. Debbie says:

I don’t agree that it’s her Stan’s …I’m just fan of beautiful ppl lol ..but she can rock anything but I don’t like it … If ppl start wearing this…idk what I’m going to do

37. ilovethissite says:

I don’t get the fasination…. her makeup is always A+++ but that’s the only thing that’s consistent. Her hair is hit or miss (mostly miss lately) and her clothes 2 thumbs down. She has her moments but I personally find her overall style to be a let down…. some great moments occassionally.

**holding out hope**

38. The pants which Rihanna is wearing are simple terrible,but still the woman is carrying them well

39. jillibooboo says: