March 4th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping

I’ve missed Real Housewives of Atlanta for the past 3 weeks, and I’m distraught! Distraught, I say!
At any rate, show stars Nene Leakes and Cynthia Bailey appeared on Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live recently with Cynthia in a gold halter dress and Nene in a $995 Marc Jacobs Sequined Striped Sweater, a $795 sequined striped skirt, and $650 Giuseppe Zanotti Ankle Wrap Sandals.
_0--Nene-Leakes's-(i)Watch-
Her sequined pullover has a ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem.
0  Nene Leakes's Watch What Happens Live Marc Jacobs Striped Sequin Sweater and Skirt, and Giuseppe Zanotti Fuchsia Suede Sandals
Her skirt has a slim fit pencil silhouette.

nene leakes watch what happens live marc jacobs striped skirt
Her stiletto sandals have a metal heel.
NeNe-Leakes-Watch-What-Happens-Live-Marc-Jacobs-Sequin-Sweater-skirt-Giuseppe-Zanotti-Suede-Crisscross-Sandals-6-e1362378399775
Cute look, Nene! You’re looking quite rich, ma’am.
NeNe-Leakes-Watch-What-Happens-Live-Marc-Jacobs-Sequin-Sweater-skirt-Giuseppe-Zanotti-Suede-Crisscross-Sandals-14
If you agree, recreate Nene’s look with these options:

What do you think?
0  Nene Leakes's Watch What Happens Live Marc Jacobs Striped Sequin Sweater and Skirt, and Giuseppe Zanotti Red Suede Sandals

*Alicia Keys wore the yellow, short sleeved version of Nene’s look for an appearance on David Letterman:
alicia-keys-david-letterman-marc-jacobs-resort-2013
Which color do you prefer?
ng alicia keys 181212
If you like Alicia’s steeze, get her look here:

16 Responses to “Get the Look: Nene Leakes’s Watch What Happens Live Marc Jacobs Striped Sequin Sweater, Skirt, and Giuseppe Zanotti Fuchsia Suede Sandals”

1. Larry says:

Wow, Nene looks so cute! I like it better on her than Alicia or the model. She’s come so far from Season 1 of RHOA… *side eye*

I actually like both colors but I love the way Alicia styled hers with the crop top. I need to rob a bank asap. Haha.

I perfer the cut of alica’s look and the color of nenes

4. Tami says:

Very cute look on her

5. DIVA says:

Nene is looking good isn’t she !!!! GO HEAD !!!

6. T1K says:

Those shoes are Everyhthing!

7. I actually like Alicia Key’s color better… It just makes more sense…

8. Chic Noir says:

Nene does look great (as does Alicia), now if we could just move Cynthia (although gorgeous) and her crazy 70′s hair and too metallic dress out of the shot….

9. KBS says:

I watched this last night and LOVED NeNe’s whole look. She’s even rocking finger waves the right way. While I like both versions, Alicia is giving me too much spring bumble bee. I like NeNe’s unexpected pop of pink with the shoe. And will you guys pretty please do a makeup post on Nene’s green smokie eye?

10. tasha says:

Love the color on Alicia its very spring. Nene has been working it hunty!!! Yes and her shoes are just everything.

11. Cari says:

NeNe’s look is age appropriate for her, & I freakin love it! Had she worn the crop top, there would have been some side eye speculation from the masses, which I’m quite sure would not bother my girl NeNe! Those Zanotti’s are everything!

12. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Nene is looking good..like a bag of $$$$…No to Alicia Keys..

13. Taj says:

Alicia looked gorgeous

14. I like both looks for each of them respectively, but why must Ms. Bailey look like she got dressed in the costume department everytime she leaves the house?

15. 22 says:

Hmm Cynthia looking like the old school Fashion Fair model in the Jet Magazine..she’s too pretty for that.

16. DIVA says:

OMG so mad @ old school Fashion Fair Model…… that is dead on !!!!