March 3rd, 2013
Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Snapshot

03 Kanye West & Kim Kardashian by Nick Knight for L’Officiel Hommes Paris Spring 2013 (Full Spread)

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian by Nick Knight for L’Officiel Hommes Paris Spring 2013. Warning, some pictures NSFW.

0 Kanye West & Kim Kardashian by Nick Knight for L’Officiel Hommes Paris Spring 2013 (Full Spread)

02 Kanye West & Kim Kardashian by Nick Knight for L’Officiel Hommes Paris Spring 2013 (Full Spread)

04 Kanye West & Kim Kardashian by Nick Knight for L’Officiel Hommes Paris Spring 2013 (Full Spread)

05 Kanye West & Kim Kardashian by Nick Knight for L’Officiel Hommes Paris Spring 2013 (Full Spread)

06 Kanye West & Kim Kardashian by Nick Knight for L’Officiel Hommes Paris Spring 2013 (Full Spread)

07 Kanye West & Kim Kardashian by Nick Knight for L’Officiel Hommes Paris Spring 2013 (Full Spread)

09 Kanye West & Kim Kardashian by Nick Knight for L’Officiel Hommes Paris Spring 2013 (Full Spread)
kanye west and kim kardashian by nick knight for l'officiel hommes
Images: Lofficielhommes.fr

Posted In
41 comments

41 Responses to “Snapshot: Kanye West & Kim Kardashian by Nick Knight for L’Officiel Hommes Paris Spring 2013 (Full Spread)”

1. Liz says:

steamy…and disturbing

2. Alex says:

Please no more. Much prefer the non-Kim K focus on this blog.

3. Jei says:

Ms. West is smizing for the Gods in that close up. I liked the solo pics of Kanye. The ones with them together just didn’t really do anything for me. Ok, we know ya’ll have sex. I don’t care to see a close up of it & Kim we’ve seen this one too many times before.

4. Jei says:

Alex, I’m with you.

5. Kitty B. says:

@Liz, Im with you, I agree!

The same @ Liz

These two again??? Kim and Kanye, please get lost. Thanks.

8. Anna says:

@ Alex:co-signing

Mrs Humphries looks like she is about to sneeze but can’t, on that magazine cover. Gross both of them.

9. Izhause says:

Wow those 2 crazy people are just not Alluring to me. Nor are they what I would call Sexy! Lmao! However I Do believe they are meant to be. They are extremely uninteresting , they are Made for each other!

10. Ashley Jack says:

Isn’t this Mr. Humphries’ wife? What a poor role model for young ladies. Please, no more!!!

11. Erin D. says:

Overexposed and I’m over it.

12. AV says:

I agree with Izhause. For some reason, this isn’t interesting or sexy. Sadly, I find chris brown and riri sexier.

13. Madpet says:

Again???

14. lola says:

Who told Ms. Kendra West she could model? She looks fifty shades of a blurry mess smh I can’t, I just can’t.

15. illchick says:

Them trying to be sexy isn’t sexy at all. Loved the she did with Reggie Bush years ago. They actually looked sexy and playful

16. DivaFabulosa says:

These pics would have been better if Mrs. Humphries took these pics with her husband.

17. TN says:

Agree with all the above comments. Don’t care how many designer labels this tacky broad wears, she will always be a tramp. It is bad enough that women and men who worked hard to qualify themselves find it difficult to get a job and these misfits are being promoted and glorified daily. Sextape, tossed around like a salad, pregnant by an idiot while still married to someone else, man I could care less what this slore wears or does!!!!!!

18. DomDom says:

The shade in these comments is too thick, I can’t deal. But yes Kanye got they smize on lock! Don’t know whether that’s good or bad haha

19. Danielle says:

I love.

20. fify says:

Sigh @the comments

eh..I love it ..very beautiful shots. I guess I’m in the minority, I do find them a very sexy couple. Kudos to Nick Knight. I’m pretty sure the editors at L’officiel Homme got the response they wanted…evidently :)

21. ahsatar says:

*sigh* I just want to come here one day and not see this woman. Her style has went down and she always look dead in her pictures…js

22. yes'men says:

I think this is kinda cute and guys lets leave her personal life out for once…anyways Kanye looks great and this isn’t anything new for Kim!

23. Tee says:

Both insecure as hell and both need to get somewhere!

24. Elle says:

It’s sad how popular and idolized Kim K is. Urgh don’t get me started on what or who is popular now days and why. On the other hand how many people would not capitalize and sell out the way she has given the opportunity? Good on her. Whatever.

25. This is getting really boring now. We get it, they have sex. There is no need to keep reminding us. Trashy.

26. Lol I feel like if this was Beyonce and jay-z the comments would have been COMPLETELY different!

27. jak says:

Bey and Jay haven’t and probably won’t do anything like this. And at the end of they day they have been together for 10 years not 10 minutes.

28. Lacey says:

Why do people bring up Jay Z and Beyonce whenever these two do something. I’m not a huge fan of either but I give them credit they did “work” to an extent to get what they have, nobody handed anything to them and even West has had to work. Nobody really respects Kardashian because she has absolutely no purpose or talent. I actually watched her show recently to see if she really does “work” or not outside of sitting on a couch at a resturant in a car on a bed and talking she does nothing. So please stop comparing the two couples. They really don’t have much in common.

29. haute_shopaholic says:

Interesting…lets just hope that by the time this magazine comes out, they haven’t broken up :-/

30. Andie says:

Dont care for the spread. As mentioned they are meant to be but I cant rejoice at their love/sex sorry..
    Sn: these mrs humphries, role model, and get her off your blog are equally as annoying as the spread…just my unprofessional opinion tho

31. Lola O says:

I am so tired of seeing Kim K on everyother post… I’mean seriously.
    It seems like the crew at fashionbombdaily are a bit obsessed over her… then again, if she is paying your bills at fashionbombdaily then i guess u gotta keep featuring her and her lavish lifestyle. It’s time for ME to move on to another fashion blog. I have outgrown Kim K and her fashion. If she isn’t wearing all white, then she wears all black, then her typical leggins and blazer, oh let’s not forget her occasional pop of red, blue or pink. I am so over it. Goodluck guys!

32. I said it says:

@Lola O I’m with you the blog needs some fresh blood quick.

33. Nicole says:

I am actually liking the pics. I am not a kimye fan, but I think that the pics are very steamy, and I love that they did not try to lighten Kanye!

34. bebe says:

Everyone seems surprised by this shoot. We are talking about Kim K … this is nothing new!

35. yusufswifee says:

lmao @ the comments. Folks really be mad, huh?

Im not here for the sexy kimye pix, but whatevs…

36. M.K says:

“Mrs Humphries”..hehe

Need i remind you Mr Humphries has a baby mama… no?

*lights dim*

37. No ma’am. I can’t. The pics of Kanye look good, but the ones of them together look as bad as that cover photo.

38. SHA says:

Although, Kim is sexy, Kanye is not so this entire photo shoot does not work and is not believable on paper even though they are a couple. There is no passion in any of the picturures – just poses. And the one with his hand on her breast is just awful, nothing at all passionate about that photo. They only wear black and white and unless it is an outfit that is just so fabulous we must know, then why do we need to know about these two otherwise…sheesh already!!

39. I thought Kim said Kanye was teaching her how to be private?

40. Erica says:

the shoot he did with amber rose was better…..imo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

41. binks says:

@ M.K. that was a rumor.
    This would have been a great concept if it was executed right I would have loved to see another power couple take the helm on this spread sorry but these two looks forced!