February 27th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Hot or Hmm, Kim Kardashian
By Faith

Sisters Kim and Kourtney Kardashian were spotted out and about in Beverly Hills, having a girls day out. Kim wore her favorite Valentino Biker Jacket layered over a $1,563 Givenchy Scarf Print Tank Maxi Dress:

_0-Kim-Kardashian's-Beverly Kim Kardashian's Beverly Hills Valentino Biker Jacket and Givenchy Scarf Print Tank Maxi Dress
Her biker jacket is a Kardashian favorite, featuring covered buttons and an off center zip.

Kim-Kardashian-Valentino-biker-leather-jacket-Nike-Air-Yeezy-2-solar-red-sneakers-Celine-leather-phantom-bag

Her stretch jersey tank dress boasts a maxi length, sleeveless form-fitting silhouette, scarf and monochrome graphic print, and a scoop neckline.

Cute!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

kim-kardashian-kourtney-kardashian-beverly-hills-givenchy-scarf-print-tank-maxi-dress-valentino-biker-jacket-1

*Kourtney chose a striped short suit and a pair of $1,250 Tom Ford Lace Up Platform Sandals. Whose look is your favorite?

kourtney-kardashian-beverly-hills-christian-louboutin-hall-ball-lace-up-sandals

27 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Kim Kardashian’s Beverly Hills Valentino Biker Jacket and Givenchy Scarf Print Tank Maxi Dress”

1. goldiloxx says:

Go Kim!!! Adore her outfit. She looks really good in that last pic. What a beautiful dress and the leather jacket is a perfect topper to toughen up the look.

Kourtney tho … sorry not a fan here.

2. Ni says:

Hmm to both, idk.

3. tasha says:

What what Kim looks cute. She better stock up on the maxi dresses.

4. Reese says:

Kim looks good!

5. Shonnie says:

This look is pretty decent on Kim for a change , cause so far she’s been tripping with the clothes shes been wearing with her pregnancy . Can someone tell her they make maternity clothes . She is having a tough time breaking away from the tight fitting clothes that don’t fit her pregnancy body type.

6. That biker jacket is sick!! sick!! sick!!

7. Tiffany says:

Kim looks ok… I think this dress would’ve been better on her pre-pregnancy body. I feel like it makes her hips look way bigger (although she is bigger now)… I wish she would just wear maternity clothes. Kort was very chic through out both her pregnancies. Kim seems like she is still trying to hard to fit into the style Kanye wants her to be and it’s not working for her. Also I think she should’ve rocked a high ponytail with the fit to really step it up a bit. Nonetheless, both pieces are very chic.

8. Lisa says:

Kourtney booties are Tom Ford, not Louboutin.

I like Kim’s dress, just not on her. Too tight, that dress is was meant to flow. The shoes are wrong too.

9. Been in love with that jacket for the longest. This look is ok, love the dress but not on her, makes her look wider. I understand she’s growing, but it just makes her look bigger than she is. And I love how Kourtney’s style is so different from Kims.

10. Kai says:

Kim looks cute. A red lip would’ve made Kourtney’s look pop.

11. Shoeaholic says:

You guys have Kourtneys shoes wrong. There actually by Tom Ford. but still love yall :)

12. Chrissy says:

Hey, guys Kourtney’s shoes are Tom Ford not CL’s

13. I think she is so cute, watch she is going to blow up! Then she will have some type of weight loss endorsement.

14. destiny says:

They both look cute. I like Kim’s maxi.

15. hayilabc says:

I love both of their looks. Kim’s preggo looks are turning out to be less disastrous as I expected so far. She does have a loooong way to go though

16. Bri says:

Kourtney’s Tom Ford shoes are hot. Both sisters look good.

17. They look fab, especially Kim.

18. Marthe says:

how can kim become bigger but not have a goddamn fat face! why can’t i become bigger in the hips and lose weight AT MY FACE! kim gives me frustraaaation sometimes. she looks good as well, WHY?? (depressed day?)

19. Rudy says:

I think she’s starting to get how to dress for her changing body now. Her last few looks have been amazing and flattering. Kourtney should’ve done a bright red lip with her outfit but otherwise I don’t hate it. They both look good!

20. CrazyM says:

Umm…where did her baby disappear to?

21. Crystal says:

That dayum Valentino jacket I’ve been drooling over for a year! *sigh*

22. ReSha says:

Lawd, everyday is a girls day out…. When will the Kim trend end? Paris Hilton ran her course, how much longer for this one? Cute fit tho! lol

23. smv says:

is there a benefit of wearing spanx when u are pregnant, i know they have pregnancy spanx for later on when your back starts to hurt, but in the early stages?

24. yusufswifee says:

I like this. Kim still has time to get it right for her pregnancy. the bigger the bump the better the clothes will look, hopefully. I am against maternity clothes but she may end up in some since she is having a girl and will likely get huge. Waiting on the nose spread in 3, 2, 1…

25. Keisha says:

I like the look, nice and simple.

Love maxi’s n leather or blazers as well…kourtney could soften her looks

27. Dizzle says:

im sorry. am I the only one who can see Kims lady parts through the dress? I mean come on. Not classy