February 27th, 2013
Ethnic Models, Naomi Campbell, Snapshot

03 Naomi Campbell and Lindsey Wixson by Sebastian Faena for V Magazine #82 Spring 2013

0 Naomi Campbell and Lindsey Wixson by Sebastian Faena for V Magazine #82 Spring 2013

01 Naomi Campbell and Lindsey Wixson by Sebastian Faena for V Magazine #82 Spring 2013

Naomi Campbell and Lindsey Wixson by Sebastian Faena for V Magazine #82 Spring 2013. Fashion Editor, Julia von Boehm.
Images: V Magazine

16 Responses to “Snapshot: Naomi Campbell and Lindsey Wixson by Sebastian Faena for V Magazine #82 Spring 2013”

1. jeda says:

I thought there was a retirement age for models. I thought that’s why Tyra kept going on and on about not starting to model if you’re already well in your twenties. Anyway, it looks like Namoni aint going nowhere. I love it!
    Blessings

2. TheAntifash says:

Here for mother Naomi (although I do really like Wixon)
    Get into that SKIN honey (in my best Venus Xtravaganza voice)

3. FashionOne says:

Noami just keeps getting better with age…Hot!!

4. jrDesignerLover says:

Why are their mouths opened in all the pictures? or is this a ‘model’ thing

5. brooklyn says:

werkkkkkkkkkkk

6. i liked the frist picture…but then as i scrolled down i got a bit confused as to what direction this shoot was going. what is the story behind these pictures? @jrDesignerLover i was thinking the same thing!

7. j-marie says:

Wixon is certainly a strange looking individual. And yes, I don’t get the appeal of the mouth open thing. They look hungry and confused..

8. j-marie says:

Wixson*

9. lola says:

Queen Mother Naomi is everything. YAAASSSSS!!! Bow to her ebony realness and kiss at the altar of her yaki game.

10. binks says:

um…what is Noami’s secret? I swear she doesn’t age.

11. Jei says:

Both ladies are working it but I am here for the Queen. Still working it.

12. afro girl says:

I don’t understand this shoot but the queen looks perfect

13. Genie says:

Naomi is lovely, too bad she is soo cray, cray!

14. Elle says:

The facial expressions are too wierd not into it. Naomi is amazing. Been a fan of hers since the beginning. Wixon look scary.

15. naysayer says:

Naomi Campbell …beautiful as always and she looks like she’s in mid action like drinking water or maybe watching TV with fascination, so I like it! As for the other, this shoot should be her two weeks notice. I’m convinced she should only be an extra in Tim Burton films