February 27th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

After performing at the Etam Live Lingerie Show, Rita Ora headed to the airport in a decidedly relaxed look. The singer rocked a $219 Pyrex Religion T-Shirt and $59 Asos Comic Print Sweatpants for her travels.

Hot-or-Hmm-Rita-Oras-Pyrex-Religion-T-shirt-and-Asos-Comic-Print-SweatpantsHer white T-shirt boasts a religious motif.

religion-t-shirt-pyrexHer sweatpants feature a bold comic print, drawstring waist, and pockets at the hips.

asos-comic-print-sweatpantsHmm… Rita, I’m rooting for you, I really am. But those shoes, honey? That put it over the top for me. On a positive note, the makeup and hair is cute!

What do you think?

Hot-or-Hmm-Rita-Oras-Pyrex-Religion-T-shirt-and-Asos-Comic-Print-Sweatpants

Rita-Ora-Paris-Asos-sweatpants-Pyrex-religion-t-shirt

~Cliché

Images: Zimbio

18 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Rita Ora’s Paris Pyrex Religion T-Shirt and Asos Comic Print Sweatpants”

1. goldiloxx says:

“But the shoes honey.” Word. I almost wanna say a black heel would have worked. The outfit fits her style. But the shoes … jeez

Hair and makeup on point tho.

2. Ni says:

I can’t. This is all a joke right? She just doesn’t give a flying F$5# about fashion at all I believe, I mean just because you get the clothes for free doesn’t mean you have the sense to put them S#$7 together. I can’t with her anymore…jesus

3. A.Buttafly says:

Gotta co-sign with NI. I enjoy this site a great deal and I know the demographic is majority young but this young lady sucks.

4. tasha says:

Ma’am wear this around the house. See these designer throw sweatpants on the runway and people take it to the streets. Nah those are your house clothes.

5. michezulu says:

Why does fashionbomb insist on showing Rita Ora. She has no fashion sense. If you want to showcase an up and comer why not show Emelie Sande or Adele. Artist who look stylish with their clothing on.

6. I am not too crazy about the pants however it works on her quite well…. She has great style…

7. Syl says:

lmap those shoes chile

8. Kai says:

I guess I’m in the minority because I find Rita Ora adorable. Lol. I love her whole look, her tomboy style. I’m not going to sit here and say I like this look or everything she wears but I don’t know. I just find her likable.

9. hayilabc says:

Even though her quirky/street style throws me off I’m starting to realize this is just what she likes to wear. Everybody is not meant to be fab or glam or whatever. I don’t understand what shoe she has on.

10. Rudy says:

So over her, she always looks a mess to me

11. naysayer says:

Can we please stop witnessing her “80/90 inspired,but got it wrong” ensemble? She looks like shes two decades late for a TLC Baby,baby,baby photo shoot. I hope whatever music she puts out is better than her fashion choices cause I’m still trying to understand why she’s relevant and highly promoted

12. Anna says:

@Michezulu: Adele? Stylish? When? LOL. Great artist but stylish she is not. Yes for people like Ms Sande though.
    Rita Horrar always looks terrible.

13. Kitty B. says:

What is going on here?!

14. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

She looks a dumb mess…

15. jrDesignerLover says:

The socks…OMG…what is this chick thinking?

16. A says:

If she wore Jordans (like she normally does) this look would have been so much better..

17. natu afia says: