February 25th, 2013
Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Snapshot

kanye west and kim kardashian by nick knight for l'officiel hommes
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian by Nick Knight for L’Officiel Hommes Paris Spring 2013.
Source: Lofficielhommes.fr

Posted In
98 comments

98 Responses to “Snapshot: Kanye West and Kim Kardashian by Nick Knight for L’Officiel Hommes Paris Spring 2013”

1. jee says:

How does this scream fashion????? Oh wait the magazine lol!

2. Oh no. Oh no…I can’t. Noooooooooo! Who ok’d this. I don’t want to see Kim and Kanye f8cking on the cover of a magazine!

3. Lol says:

Looks like a screen shot from a sextape.

4. smv says:

toooo much!!!!!.. kanyes back looks nice tho.

5. Derianne says:

O_0 why??

6. Faith says:

I ain’t mad at Kanye’s back!

7. Westafricanmutt says:

Why do we need to see this? I’m just asking…

8. DomDom says:

Ewwww

9. Whatevs says:

Ive seen this somewhere before…oh her sextape with another black man…lol

10. Brina says:

wow wasn’t expecting this! I like it tho….

11. bebe says:

^^ You ladies are killing me!

12. Louuu says:

“Ive seen this somewhere before…oh her sextape with another black man…lol”

BWAHAHAHAA

13. Lindsey says:

Ray J is somewhere saying “is that me?”

Tacky cover!

14. ChiHou says:

Another medium of Kim doing what she does best…make that money girl! LOL

15. tid bits says:

Heavy Sigh.

If the two people involved don’t respect it, they will have a difficult time getting those outside of it to.

16. Choco aka Hipppie says:

No no and no! This isn’t the answer or even a surprise which is worse!

17. Indigo says:

Wack.. Where’s the flour!?!

18. Likkke Miss says:

then Kim will say she wants her relationship to be private etc etc etc.

19. DarkEmpress says:

Seems like they don’t know the word modesty. Pure vulgarity. Goes nicely with his tweet about how he f’d her so hard. Are they trying to convince themselves or the public that the are so in love and that they are the ‘it’ couple?

20. loverly says:

she’s still married, though…

21. DannielleS says:

So Kanye seems to like flaunting his sex life with his girls. He did the same with Amber. I don’t get it lol. She is officially the mother of his child and he should treat her as such

22. Anna says:

@ Chihou: your comment is what is so disgusting about society today. Sorry. It’s like validating w horish behaviour.
    Very tacky cover. Ironically, Kanye’s back is sexier than her face (confirming she is still as boring as in her sex tape with Ray J). Kim K will never be taken seriously. She will never learn. She wants to act all lady like when she truly is a slut, it is very “officiel” (pun intended). Sorry. Yes you can move on with your life but as long as you are still officially married to your husband, keep things on the low.

23. yusufswifee says:

haha! I dont mind this but I find it comical – maybe cuz shes pregnant. Im glad that she doesnt have her legs wrapped around his waist – that would have ruined my lunch.

@danielle, sometimes men that are open and/or struggling with their sexuality like to aquire certains types of women (highly sought after) and then be very over the top with their conquests.

24. It more funny than anything

25. BlueIvy they love me in the street you mad? says:

Isn’t funny she did a photo like this with Reggie but not Kris Humphies, and now Kanye. Kanye is a slave….he is clueless.

26. Brandie says:

Do these two ever stop to think how their actions will affect their child? Am i shocked NO! And I agree with @ DannielleS comment about Kanye flaunting his sex life and I would like to add that Kanye has got to be less than par in the sex department. Just my opinion but he seems to want to conquer everything(including Kim) and I’m guessing thats to compensate what he lacks in the bedroom. And lets be real….. Kim K is his trophy. Point. Blank. Period. So over both of them. That is all

27. Nadege says:

Wow..not a good look for a person trying to get divorced…just saying.

28. haute_shopaholic says:

Thats kinda intense. Like hmm you’re definitely pregnant and sorta married…prolly should kept that one in your bedroom wall..sheesh

29. ladyluo says:

Since she has been with Kanye, she seems to be making one wrong move after another. Tacky does not even begin to describe this especially if she is trying to make everyone forget her sex tape

30. natasha says:

This is intense!

31. Crissy P. says:

As a White Women there is nothing more beautiful then an interracial black men white (non-brown skin) relationship. This pick reminds me of why my husband is so dayum SEXY!!!!!!
    Go Kim!!!!

32. Whatevs says:

I just screamed with laughter…Crissy you betta get your life…cackles…yall don’t pay this no mine…

33. Madpet says:

Ewww!!

34. Nikki says:

-__________________________________-

35. Nicki says:

High paid prostitution at it’s finest

36. BougieHippie says:

You women are so bitter over someone you will never be with. This cover is smoldering!

37. Amani says:

I’m not sure whether to take Chrissy P.’s comment seriously or not. But to me there is nothing more beautiful than a relationship based on love and respect, period. For some it appears, dark skin is some type of fetish. I will just leave it at that. I do agree with whoever said he needs to treat her like the mother of his child. The fact that she is pregnant while taking a photo like this shows a deficit in the self respect department…Hopefully soon she’ll learn to have some dignity..if having a child doesn’t, I don’t know what will…but hey, to each their own.

38. Prettigyrl78 says:

i ain’t mad…everybody else is tho…lol…smh…

39. Bianca says:

That child will be crying many days after school.

40. KBS says:

Where does it end? And his back is as nice as his face. Take that however you like.

humphries is going to tap dance in court when this foolery is over with. she is an idiot on so many levels but then again I know not to expect much from kim…. “poor dat” smh… but just like paris hilton she will fade to black because people will be over her and her trashy tail…. p.s. whatever happened to kanye’s ex girlfriend .. you know the one ” she a delta so she been throwing that dynasty sign” I guess she didn’t have that industry look. womp womp

42. Jen says:

@Amani, Im not sure what the problem is if some see dark skin as a fetish. Really everyone has their preferences. Some like blonde hair and they think thats hot. Some like tall people. Thats their “fetish” so for someone to find dark skin attractive, those with dark skin should be flattered.

43. Jen says:

Kanye isnt that fly anyway, so these women need to stop acting like they lost another “good black man” to a white woman. LMAO that cracks me up.

44. Are they serious?!!!! WTF!!!!!!! lol I feel bad when they day comes and they break up…. slow down people!!!!

45. Heide says:

The funny thing is it’s so expected. Absolutely no is surprised by this. I guess it was a good payday for both. whatevs.

46. Heide says:

sorry meant *no one is surprised*

47. jADE says:

The Ad for Nuva Ring right next to this pic is just too much for me!

48. Nikki says:

@Jen, fetishism and preferences are not the same thing. Hello no I won’t be flattered because someone has a fetish for dark skin. I wouldn’t, couldn’t and won’t be with someone who reduces my personhood and sexuality to my skin. No thank you.

49. Genie says:

No, I can’t, I just can’t . . . Kanye is a fool! And Kim is for sale!