February 25th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Cliche

There certainly wasn’t a shortage of glitzy events this weekend! Nicole Richie was snapped at the QVC Red Carpet Style Event in an Etro Fall 2012 velvet gown, Brian Atwood pumps, and a House of Harlow clutch.

Hot Or Hmm-022513-Nicole Richie’s QVC Red Carpet Style Event Etro Fall 2012 Velvet Gown
Her printed velvet stunner was modeled on the Fall 2012 runway with a sleek pulled back ‘do and drop earrings.

Etro-Fall-2012Hot! The dress was intriguing and she styled it to perfection. The pulled back hair with the loose strands lightened the mood of the ensemble.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Hot-or-Hmm-Nicole-Richies-QVC-Red-Carpet-Style-Event-Etro-Fall-2012-Velvet-Gown

Jennifer Hudson was also in attendance. What do you think of her all black getup?

Jennifer-Hudson-QVC-Red-Carpet-Style-Event

~Cliché

Images: Zimbio

16 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Nicole Richie’s QVC Red Carpet Style Event Etro Fall 2012 Velvet Gown”

1. Aishia says:

This is a whole lot of NO MA’AM for one post..

2. BlueIvy they love me in the street you mad? says:

Both these broads need some hamburger.

3. jbrizzy says:

And Nicole was doing so well. This dress is absolutely hideous

4. Rebecca says:

I think they both look decent. Intriguing was the right word. It’s a ‘hotmmm’

5. Liz says:

J. Hud looks like she’s going to a PTA meeting

6. Thats funny…i just pulled out my green wideleg jumper for What? A parent teacher meeting..lmao…i thought nicy r looked better than the model…she did it right

7. TVF says:

@BlueIvy,

Please explain to me how “some hamburger” is going to help Nicole’s dress… that’s what this post is about, remember?

8. tasha says:

No ma’am Nicole. I like Jhuds look just not for this occasion.

9. Mellie-Rae says:

How the model gonna look thicker than Nicole smh… skin and bones will never be in style sorry

10. anon says:

I love Nicole, but her face always looks emaciated to me.

11. tid bits says:

It is not a small feat to pull off this Etro gown and she does. Very well. The velvet hugs and skims her small frame and the dark and honey and bronze hues is very flattering on her skin. It’s a hand clap from me.

12. Not feeling Nicole’s dress. Jennifer looks casual chic from her QVC line.

13. Indigo says:

Jennifer needs her wig pushed back. I don’t have anything against wigs and weaves until I see her on the red carpet. She needs to ask Bey where she gets her wigs from.

14. This dress is so ugly. Gosh.

15. Autumn says:

I love Nicole’s dress and the colours used. If I saw it on a hanger I’d
    probably hate it though – it’s so ugly it’s become beautiful. It just screams decadence.

Jennifer Hudson – hmmm.. Who would of thought it would be harder to dress yourself after you lose half your weight? -_-