February 23rd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Nicki Minaj, Shopping
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Nicki Minaj is always on the go! The rapstress took time away from her judging duties on American Idol long enough to handle business at the MAC store in Beverly Hills. For the event, she opted for a $2,860 Alexander McQueen Textured Stretch-Knit Dress, $830 Fendi Fendista pumps, and Chanel accessories.
_0-Nicki-Minaj's-Beverly-Hi
Her white stretch-knit dress features contrasting rectangular, waved and raised knitted panels.

Alexander-McQueen-Stretch-Knit-Dress
Her open toe 5″ heels boasts a lizard embossed texture and neutral tones.
nicki minaj fendi fendista pumps
If by any chance you’re up for the splurge, get her dress here and her shoes at Nordstrom.com.

Nicki Minaj's Beverly Hills Alexander McQueen Textured White Stretch-Knit Dress
What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Nicki-Minaj-Alexander-McQueen-Dress-Fendi-Pumps

Nicki-Minaj-Beverly-Hills-MAC-Event~Cliché

41 Responses to “Splurge: Nicki Minaj’s Beverly Hills Alexander McQueen Textured White Stretch-Knit Dress and Fendi Fendista Pumps”

1. lola says:

Is that Ciara’s weave? smh look at her knifed up nose. I can’t with this chick. She looks fifty shades of a surgical mess, as always. Goodbye!!!!!!

2. solange says:

I’ve been waiting for this to be posted!! She looks so gorgeous who ever is her new stylist/hair stylist they are doing their thing with nicki

3. jrDesignerLover says:

That last picture makes her look really weird…but nonetheless I really like the dress.

4. Reezy says:

Whoooo child her nose in that last photo!? Wicked Witch of the Hood SHARP

5. Christena says:

I’m always here for Nicki. She does what she likes and I’m so here for this ensemble too! Cute on her. It’s sad but I already know people are gonna come for her just because she’s Nicki Minaj. I will say get wig can stand to be straightened a bit smoother on the ends

6. Christena says:

Forgot to note that I’m fond of those cuffs!

7. lola says:

DEATH @ Wicked Witch of the Hood. Finished! Over! Done! Cremated! Sprinkle my ashes across the Atlantic.

8. Truth Teller says:

WHATS UP WITH HER HAIR HOT ASS MESS

LMLLLL @ jrDesignerLover …true talk right there…lol…the wig color has to gooo… (San man dance)

10. Tori says:

Her hair….no ma’am but yess that dress!!!

11. randomnone says:

She looks good. Lol Nicki brings out the worst in these women That green eye…..

I love her dress and that lavender lips. Wish I could wear that colour…am too dark for it.

12. Fashforward says:

Cracking up @lola! Ditto to everything!! I just wish this plastic b*tch would go away…..don’t care wth she’s wearing.

13. Marthe says:

Okay, I like it.

14. Nice dress. Very Victoria Beckham (style/silhouette). Nikki’s figure throws it off a bit, but overall she looks okay. Nice to see her calming things down in the wardrobe dept.

15. MiddleBrowDontCare says:

Some of ya’ll are projecting like a mug. Black people’s biggest insecurity will always be the nose. Everyone (woman) in black Hollywood is accused of having a nose job. I don’t know if Nicki has had one or not but her nose looks similar to her before fame pics. Not all black people with two black parents are born with full noses. Aisha Tyler once revealed how another black person once asked her if she was mixed. Kerry Washington is another with a comparatively small nose. It’s this same insecurity that drives the myth that black hair doesn’t grow without the admixture of another race. Stop placing your insecurities about your ethnicity on other people. I have a full nose and I’m not obsessed with what other black people do with their noses. Black people get nose jobs because of other black people. Michael Jackson and Lil Kim both have admited that it was their respective loved ones who put it in their heads that their respective noses weren’t good enough. Black people are a mess!

16. Rebecca says:

She looks good. I like the hair color just wish she would have made it more sleek than frizzy

17. mrsir says:

I don’t think she’s ever had surgery on her face her nose has always been the same :/. but I love how people make fun of it which could cause her to get it actually done then the same people would call her plastic. I think she looks beautiful her new hair dresser is doing a grate job, her stylist has improved now her make up artist needs to fix up or go!

18. Damn Nicki…. You just straight kicked us to the curb…

19. karma says:

nikki’s nose looks the same, she has that straight indian nose from her indian side. She is a dougla (carribean indian/black). That being said I wish she will wear her own hair for once.

20. Larry says:

I’m not feeling the hair color, but other than that she looks wonderful. Y’all do entirely too much.

I think she looks nice. No crazy weave to take away from how pretty she or that dress is.

22. Juliet says:

23. I have a small straight nose I’m black some of this comments are a little too much she has obviously had work on her body but her nose is pretty consistent with her old pics. Anyhow not a fan of hers but like the fit. Very classy for her. Not really into that wig though…

24. I really like her dress and pumps.

25. michezulu says:

I like her outfit, but the hair ruins the look.

26. Elle says:

Nose job, boob job, fake hair, fake butt and hips. What’s new? Most celebs are made of plastic now days. I’m not a fan but I like this look on her. She looks good. All except fr that hair yikes.

27. Nne says:

She always manages to make expensive clothes look cheap….

28. The dress is super cute and I’d cut someone for those Chanel cuffs. Love!

29. DannielleS says:

Love the outfit. Hair terrible, but better than usual

30. JLynn says:

This is the closest ive seen her to look normal. Not bad!!

31. Her hair is horrible but she looks semi decent

32. Genie says:

I actually like this dress, and it suits her very well.

33. tasha says:

The dress and shoes are fabulous!

34. s says:

Dare I say, Nicki looks down right ladylike. This would have looked even more ladylike had she pulled the hair back in a low chignon. Otherwise, I really like this look on her.

35. A says:

Love when she dresses so toned down like this..She looks cute!

36. KBS says:

The comments…….Minus the hair and shoes I <3

37. Briana says:

look i cant even focus on the clothes because for the first time i cant clock her lacefront…. im elated, frizzy or not this is a up grade from the lace cotton candy wig

38. Jen says:

Don’t care for the look. I can walk down the street and see ANYONE looking like this. I feel shes in transition and hasn’t found her “new look” yet so she doesn’t seem as confident these days.

39. Madpet says:

Almost, she just has to get her wig collection together.

40. Madpet says:

So y’all just go ignore that horrid wig??

41. hayilabc says:

I have not said this in a LONNGGG time: I like what Nicki is wearing.