February 22nd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Mail Bombs, Shopping, Solange Knowles

Happy Friday!
So my time in Milan has been super chill. No show invites, so I have lots of time to blog!
Let’s get it cracking with today’s Mail Bombs, shall we?
First up, Asia asks, “Where can I get the shoes Solange wore to the Topshop opening in LA?”

Solange-Knowles-Topshop-Topman-LA-Opening
“They’re so fun!”

Solange paired a Topshop Unique top and shorts with funky Chanel Spring 2013 cream and black sandals:
0 Solange Knowles's Topshop Opening Chanel Spring 2013 Sandals,
Find a Chanel boutique near you at Chanel.com. Recreate the rest of her outfit by pairing this $190 silk check shirt from unique:
silk check shirt by unique
With these $150 silk cross print shorts:
silk cross shorts by topshop unique
Get ‘em at Topshop here and here.

In another shoe bomb, Tameka writes, “Recently I saw a photo on Tae Heckards Instagram of her with some Pastel Pink High Top Nikes and I wanted to know what kind they are and where I can get my hands on a pair they are just to die for!”
tae heckard nike royal air lite perforated pastel pink sneakers
Tae loves her Nikes, no? She posted on Instagram in a pair of Nike Air Royal Lite perforated sneakers:
Nike-Air-Royal-Mid-Lite-VT-NRG–Mens-WMNS-05
They come in an assortment of colors for girls and guys.
Nike-Air-Royal-Mid-Lite-VT-NRG–Mens-WMNS-01
According to the blog The Shoe Game, the sneaks are super elusive, and only come out every other year or so. I was able to find a few pairs on Ebay, but only for men:( Perhaps contact a rep at Nike to see when they’ll be released again.

Annabelle
writes, “Hey I love the top Azealia Banks wore in the Harlem Shake video and I’m thinking of wearing it to watch Beyonce perform.”
azealia banks harlem shake top
“Do you know where it’s from? It’s uber dope!!!”

Indeed. It looks as if Azealia might have been styled in Three Floor’s Hanne Crop Top (shown below in white).
three floor hanne crop top white azealia banks harlem shake
It has a similar color and silhouette, no? I haven’t been able to find it in Azealia’s orange color, but if the white will work, get it in smaller sizes for $30 here or in larger sizes for $66 at Revolve Clothing.
Erin says, “I love the sunglasses Eva is wearing. The blue mirror lens are hot.”

_eva-marcille-blue-mirrored
” Where can I get them or something similar?”

Wasn’t sure of the exact brand of Eva’s shades, so found a few similar looks. Hopefully these will work!

In an e-mail titled, “Need this Dress!” Johannie wrote, “Keyshia Ka’oir posted this pic on her instagram on Feb. 17th, and I would like to know where it could be purchased.”
keyshia ka'oir cut out black dress instagram
“Thanks in Advance!”
Not sure, but I was able to find a few similar looks!
Nasty Gal has this $64 Commotion Cage dress that looks pretty spot on.
nasty gal commotion cage dress keyshia ka'oir
Nasty Gal also has this $34.50 connected cutout dress if you don’t mind a bit of bling via metallic accents:
nasty gal cutout black dress
And Celebboutique.com has this black bodycon cutout for $179:
D

If those won’t work, perhaps someone will know the designer of Keyshia’s dress and leave it in the comments. Which brings us to Unsolved Mail Bombs!

Camela says, “I’ve been dying to know where Emily B copped this mint jumpsuit .. She uploaded a pic of herself wearing it on Instgram yesterday but she never mentioned where she got it from.. Help!!”
emily b mint turquoise instagram sweatuit sweatpants

Jen writes, “I recently saw an instagram pic of Keri Hilson in a Reggae/Rasta inspired bikini. Do you know who makes the bikini? Are there similar styles out there? I’ve searched all over! Please help! Thanks in advance :)”
keri hilson instagram jamaica red yellow black green bikini

Lastly, Cat types, “I was watching Love and Hiphop last week and I saw Raqi wearing these gold earrings. Where can I find them? Help!”
raqi q earrings
Not sure, but if you know, leave a comment.
Stay tuned for more F Bomb fab.
Smootches!

21 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Solange Knowles’s Topshop Opening Chanel Spring 2013 Sandals, Azealia Banks’s Harlem Shake Cut Out Orange Crop Top, and Tae Heckard’s Instagram Nike Air Royal Lite Pink Perforated Sneakers!”

1. Kitty B. says:

Keisha Dior!? This makes me sad…

And a request to wear the top Azelia Banks has on to a beYAWNce concert?!? Chile i guess….

I will be at TopShop searching for Solange’s outfit tho…

2. Empress says:

Claire,
    Thanks for sharing that Mikali.co.uk site. I was searching for a bandage dress and was going to purchase it from Celeb Boutique. I checked the Mikali site and they have the same dresses for about $50 less. Hooray!

3. T1K says:

Kerry is making me want to go on a vacation like right now!

4. I just saw some raga reggae bikinis at Hot Topic….just got a pair of soft pink nerd …bogo sale too

5. The Nike’s are super cute and i like Emily’s jogging suit. About the Rasta bikini, if you’re planning a trip to Jamaica, you can find one of those on every street corner once you actually get there.

I CAN’T with some of these Mail Bombs! With all the hot fashion coming out on the runways of New York & London recently, ya’ll STILL are preoccupied with all things spandex, cropped and too damn tight. I CAN’T!

p.s. I hope those of you requesting these hoochie gone wrong looks are in perfect shape because spandex and cellulite does not a pretty sight make!

7. Sandra says:

@Anonymous I could not have said it better. Eva’s sunglasses are really cute though.

8. peplum lover says:

raqi’s earring are melody eshani …… i think 75 per cent of me swears i saw them on her website

SN: has ka ‘oir lost weight or is it just me

9. BlueIvy says:

Emily b is wearing juicy couture its actually a acid wash mint green.

10. Keisha says:

@peplum lover, yes she has and it looks good on her. I started to notice myself

11. Nike says:

Raqi’s earrings are actually wearing crown the queens “Q” logo earrings
    You can find them on their website http://crownthequeens.bigcartel.com/product/q-logo-earrings-gold

12. Alexis T says:

Raqi’s earrings are from crownthequeens.com

13. Solange looks great! She has amazing style!

14. Dria says:

Raqi’s earrings are from crownthequeens.bigcartel.com, and they’re $25

15. justme says:

Anabelle I’m just here to say I’m jealous that you have tickets to see Beyonce and they sold out before I could purchase.

Also Keyshia’s body is banging.

16. Brittney says:

Do people really wear these things? It just so trashy to me. Guess I am old.

17. Tammy M says:

I love that @Claire and the fashionbomb team answer diverse fashion inquires.

I am so over the snobby fashionista attitude. Imo, the number rule in fashion at the end of the day is: Do You!

Whatever works for you and makes you feel most confident is best.

Some of these Video Vixen post aren’t my style either, but I they don’t need to be. The Fashionbomb is not here to cater to only one fashion style or body type.

We are offered more than enough diverse looks and mailbombs. It’s ok if they cover both the runway and reality shows.

In other words…get over it!

18. Nikki B. says:

TAMMY M PLEASE PREACH! Half of y’all talk mess and don’t even have a site, Instagram or Closet showing to showcase your so called “high fashion” LET EVERYONE DO THEM, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. That is what fashion is, boos.

19. Marthe says:

I love that crop top for Azaelia Banks, if you’re not flat in front it can be really nice. I like the dress of that Keyshia Dior or something (I’m not American) too and I MUST have a rasta bikini for summer!!! I’m sure I’ll find it somewhere… But god, nothing against other people’s style, but those earrings in the last mail bomb are just a little… over the top.

20. Hello says:

Right Tammy they kill me complaining about what people request I wouldn’t wear Keisha ‘s dress but I’m not whining about why is was featured or why someone wants to buy it.