February 21st, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Diane from San Francisco

We’re headed to the West Coast with Diane from San Francisco!
Diane from San Francisco
She says, “I reside in San Francisco, California but I am originally from the Ivory Coast!”

_02-diane-from-sf
“My style is pretty colorful.”

_08-diane-from-sf
“… I won’t say that it is something that you’ve never seen before, but I definitely add my own touch to it!”

_07-diane-from-sf
“I like colors a lot, and you can clearly see it in my outfits.”

_04-diane-from-san-francisc
“I am obviously inspired by trends (but without over-exagerating in the copy-paste!)”

_06-diane-from-sf
“You can see more on my blog : http://dee-vineanonyme.com

_03-diane-from-san-francisc
“Instagram: http://instagram.com/deevineanonyme.”

_00-diane-from-sf
“Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/deevineanonyme.”

_0-diane-from-sf

I love your vibrant, cute looks, particularly your printed shorts and the last colorblocked outfit.
What say you?

Posted In
61 comments

61 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Diane from San Francisco”

1. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Not pleased!

hell no.

3. Im a color fiend so I like it..the galaxy high lo skirt is too cute!!!

4. Ramona says:

That hair…

5. Ronnie says:

I think cute! Just wonder why everyone crooks thier leg now?

6. Careful says:

She has some nice pieces and they’d be nicer if she’d dust some of them off, like the suide black booties… I like the paisely printed shorts fit, but that hair -__- she MUST fix that hair of hers. I mean that’s absolutely priority!!!

I looked at them, then I went back and looked at all of them from the neck down. They are not bad, some outfits are really cute. She just needs to work on fit- make sure the combo fits your body properly (no rolling, pulls, etc). Not trying to be funny or mean but I would suggest you tube for learning how to take care of hair if a stylist is out of the question. Braids are nice but you still have to care for the hair underneath and when it’s out.

8. RHONYC says:

the yellow looks smashing…especially with her skin tone.
    a win. ;-)

9. Problem ? says:

I’m starting to believe fashion bomb like when we crack on these senders. This child hair not even did in one of the pics! And then these contrived poses that everyone does now. Really? I’m out.

10. Taneica says:

If you’re going to wear what you’ve chosen to wear, you’ve GOT to exude more confidence. The looks aren’t bad, it’s just that you look extremely uncomfortable. Look up dear!

11. Soul Touch says:

I do love the camel blazer and printed shorts look (minus the hair)

Question, ever thought of cutting off your processed hair and going natural? You would be surprised what kind of glorious healthy hair you will be blessed with.

12. KBS says:

Good grief! I like the polka dot hose.

What the hell is on the ground that she is looking at in every photo?

13. cottoncande says:

I really like your outfits. So cute!

14. TVF says:

Honestly the clothes are not that bad, but I find it strange that she rarely looks up in her photos- almost like she’s afraid of the camera. Confidence can really make a difference. I think she should resubmit later on down the line.

As for her hair, it’s decent compared to some of the HORRENDOUS weaves I’ve been exposed to on FBD.

15. Empress says:

Her hair doesn’t even reach her ear. She could have at least put a hot comb to those roots.
    I seen colorful clothes and got excited. Blah.

WHAT IN THE DEVIL … @KBS IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE SAME THING… WHY SO FOCUSED ON THE GROUND

17. Natasha says:

Aww, is she a teenager? She looks like my daughter but a few years older. While you’ll never catch me in hosiery, her tights collection is nice (especially liked the one with the ankle detailing). She’s a young person and her style is evolving. Where it’s at now is fine on her and her body frame. Je te voie, la Cote!

18. CARMEN says:

I love the yellow sweater with the galaxy skirt and the nude blazer with the patterned shorts..It loooks like something I would wear.

Her skin tone is pretty!

19. GeeGee says:

cute picks, but she exudes no confidence in wearing them. Honestly this makes me not think higher of these pieces she chose. Also, it seems as if she forgot to address a main accessory…her hair…I mean seriously.

20. BlueIvy says:

this look soooo cheap, like rainbow cheap. plus this girl need a weave or something ijs!! also why Facebok why dont you crete a blog why get in contact on facebook.

21. JParris says:

I never understood the “Look Down At The Ground” pose trend!

22. Reese says:

I like the black floral skirt. Maaaannn I gotta be extra ‘aware’ of every aspect of every pic I submit to be a Bombshell of the Day because this crowd is tough! Lol

23. Bre Bre says:

For girls who have terrible hair underneath tracks and braids I always recommend going natural. Girl who have had short hair with perms all their lives, go natural and experience growth beyond the mid back point.

I like a lot of your pieces, but the hair & the overall outfits take away from how cute some of your pieces really are.

24. Shelly says:

I cant with the hair, and why do folks not like to look into the camera?

25. gobrooklyn says:

I’m with Ronnie. Please stop turning your toes inward in these fashion pics. If you do not stand that way, DON’T. You all are not posing for Vogue in a couture outfit. Just be yourselves. Please.

I love some of the outfits. I don’t like the shoes. Nothing personal there I just don’t like that style.

26. Sylkismooth says:

Boo needs a hair stylist asap, couldn’t get past that, but refocused and was still not please, poor representation of the Bay…sorry Boo. This is not called color blocking, its a cheap color disaster. Ok I’m done, sorry if that was mean, just spitting what I see.

27. lmonroedivine says:

I like yellow i wear it all the time too. I also like the polka dot stockings.

28. Gloria says:

Fashion is about confidence! If you aren’t confident in your look then other wont be either. Look up, smile, own it!

29. Elle Wills says:

Love, your hair looks 1000x better than the weaves and wigs we see almost daily. Honestly, you need a really thorough trim.

30. Dom says:

Pretty girl. Cute clothes. I really like the shorts and blazer look. But the hair needs to be adressed. Like, pronto. Bad hair kills an outfit!

31. cali says:

WOW! You LADIES dissapoint me. This young lady decided to send her pics to Fashion Bomb and you rant about her hair?! Lets hope she is a great student with dreams beyond anything we could imagine.

32. SheBatty says:

The outfits were ok…Her hair was CLEARLY groomed in all the pictures. Just because it is not a style YOU would wear or like doesn’t mean it’s ok to tear her down about it. You people don’t know WHAT she’s going through in her personal life. Shallow as hell.

33. florida girl says:

her hair is a little bit of a mess. She looks alright, but she is no fashion bomb for sure.

34. dyshaun says:

Damn. Just reminded why I stopped reading this petty sh*t.

“Some hits, some misses.” xo.

35. BougieHippie says:

She has the clothes & hose just not the fashion sense. Something is always wrong weather its the makeup, hair or fit of the clothing. She needs to work on it a bit more.

36. Girl, I took one glance at these photos and scrolled down to vote. individually the pieces are cute. I would even say that you have great taste. But your sense of style is a little off. In a few of these photos the outfits don’t look genuine. It seems almost like you’re wearing trendy pieces strictly because they’re “in”. Be careful with that because what looks good between the pages of popular fashion blogs and nylon mag doesn’t work for everyone.

Find your median between trend and originality and I promise you that you’re wardrobe will step up beyond bombshell status.

Also..it seems you like warm colors, but you’re not picking the right ones for your skin tone. Black people can get away with wearing damn near every color perfectly, but when the value or tint is off for us….it is WAY off. Google around how to tell which colors work best for you…

37. btw, the ensemble with the beige blazer looks perfect on you.

38. K says:

Eeesh you guys destroyed her !! I’m sure she’s not past 15, highest 18! All she’s done is dress like an average high school kid out there.

And next time love, don’t submit any pictures till you’re fashion-matured and can afford better quality clothing.

39. Anna says:

Her hair is very distracting…

40. AV says:

Maybe her hair is natural. I think most weaves are TACKY and see nothing wrong with this girl’s hair.

41. Lindsey says:

You guys were extremely mean this time around, to the point that I decided not to post my original thoughts.

42. *kanye shrug* says:

Fashionbomb daily is about fashion….why is her hair on trial? I am really disgusted by some of these comments.

43. ddsweet says:

I think your beautiful. Its so hard to go natural when your young, but I think it would look beautiful on your face. In any case I think your style is great, but a little more confidence would only add to your style.

44. lola says:

death @ the hair comments. Y’all are going to hell. I cannot.

45. babloo says:

Just one advice if you want to be a fashion bombshell:
    STOP LOOKING AT THE FLOOR!

Common, a fashion bombshell should inspire something fearless and bold. In this outfits there’s just a cute face girl and some simple looks.

46. Candace says:

This is a joke, right?

47. commenter says:

Remember what happened with gabby douglas

48. Fatima says:

Wow…some of these comments are just unnecessary. I think she is cute, and her hair is fine. However, I think that having a lot of photos with her looking down is distracting. There is one photo where she did look confident and straight at the camera, and that, to me, was her best outfit.