February 21st, 2013
Fashion News
Evelyn Lozada Launches Vida Luxe Clothing Line

According to the YBF, infamous reality TV starlet Evelyn Lozada launched her Vida Luxe Clothing Line in London, a day after the official end of London Fashion Week.
_evelyn-lozada-vida-luxe
While editors, bloggers, and buyers from all over the globe hopped on planes to Milan for the next leg of the European style circuit, it seems Ms. Lozada, along with cast members Shaunie O’Neil, Tasha Marbury, and Suzie Ketcham, stayed in London for the line’s unveiling. Though no pictures have surfaced from the showing, Celebuzz offered a glance at a few sketches.
Evelyn-Lozada-435x580 vida luxe clothing line
It seems the line will be reflective of Lozada’s Miami style, and will focus on sexy yet comfortable dresses for both day and night.
Evelyn Lozada Launches Vida Luxe Clothing Line
02 Evelyn Lozada Launches Vida Luxe Clothing Line

I actually was in London for Fashion Week, and didn’t hear a word about this debut. Perhaps it was a Reality TV exclusive?

_0-evelyn-lozada-vida-luxe
At any rate, would you buy from Evelyn Lozada’s line?

Posted In
69 comments

69 Responses to “Evelyn Lozada Launches Vida Luxe Clothing Line”

1. Ni says:

Nah, seem’s too Studio54 to me-ijs

2. Mysterybabe says:

Just Why? Looks cheap just like her

3. Genie says:

Another celeb clothing line? Oh that!s right much like the Kardashians she has no real talent, that’s why she can have a clothing line.

4. Mrs Windy city says:

The line is in conjuntion with Bow Wow’s mom…. I want to see it crafted and the material etc and then I will decide. BUT the white and yellow looks really nice on paper

5. BlueIvy says:

Why is she doing this clothing line now?….. her 15 minute been up since Ocho head butted her. Its sad how people like her comes out with a clothing line, and you have struggling hard working designer who dream of actually showing their stuff on runaway…same thing goes for that plastic jewelry “designer” richgirlz

6. Annoyingly Right says:

She’s tacky. I won’t buy anything she endorses.

7. Empress says:

I’m so over wanna be celebs and their clothing lines….

8. Pumpkin says:

HELL NO.

9. T1K says:

The sketches look good, I would have to see them created to judge. But she does tend to be on the tacky side.

10. Ada says:

Interesting. Her PR needs to step their game up. I’m not sure I would patronize her line, but it depends on what kind of pieces the line carries.

11. Coco says:

NO MA’AM!

NOT everything that other people are doing is meant to be for her.

I thought she wanted to be a personal fitness trainer? Or whatever that was?.. Pls. Nobody wanna see her “clothing line”.

12. wbhill says:

NEVER!

13. Kitty B. says:

-_________________________-

14. Child please. How you gon’ have a fashion line with no fashions? Is this a She by Sheree exclusive? We don’t have the pieces, we’re just going to show you the sketches. Girl boo, and no I will not be purchasing. Have a seat. Clothing line, t-ha!

15. ojo says:

The market is so saturated that in order for her to succeed she’s going to need have a competitive advantage and from what i’ve seen, the line doesnt not provide any type of unique value.

I just need her to be on BBWV and thats it.

16. Jihan says:

lol Evelyn Lozada is trolling all of us

17. I said it says:

I would burn my money in a fire place before I give it to this wench, PERIOD!

lol I love claire ” perhaps it was a reality tv exclusive” hahaha

19. Ummm no says:

I personally will not be spending my money to support her brand. Yes people can change, but so far she doesnt overall represent anything I wish to spend my hard earned dollars on . So no I ain’t about that life .

20. Choco aka Hipppie says:

No support from me

word has it that the clothes are suppose to be affordable for everyday wear and all sizes… girl boom. Does anyone remember when she made the nasty comment about chicks who don’t wear high end fashions were “bum bitches” yeah… she can take that wack clothing line and go scratch

22. Nadege says:

Pass!

23. binks says:

No thanks.

24. RHONYC says:

in that hat she’s givin’… ‘part-nuh, let me upgrade (up-graaade) you’. lol ;-D

25. tasha says:

Nope she needs to go do something else with her life. Clothing designer but cant sketch. Chile

26. Reminds me of She by Sheree when all she had was sketches and no product lol.

27. Jei says:

Eyes..roll em. I can’t with these celeb “clothing lines”. Pure trash. Just stop. How about using that money to help real up & coming designers get a start. There are people who actually have talent & are struggling to do what they love while these so-called “celebs” continue to throw their name on these less than mediocre clothes. I can’t deal.

28. KBS says:

SMH & lol @ sun.kissed. She’s saving the fashions for her big debut. I won’t be buying anything from any celeb that hasn’t studied the art of design. But good luck to them all.

29. Marsha D says:

I’m saying “no” simply because my adult ADD won’t allow me the ability to process ANOTHER clothing line celebrity or not. I’m still processing all of the images I saw during the fashion weeks…..this is just over stimulating.

30. Sandra says:

Nope.
    I am tired of these celebrities coming up with fashion lines. I want 2 c real designers making it and coming out with a line. How about giving them a chance to turn their dream into a reality instead of supporting these D-list so called celebrities. I will not support this woman in any way.

31. Bianca says:

Never ever

32. Miss Meika says:

Nah, I’m good… These reality chics are milking their 15 minutes of fame boy… I am not mad though…

33. Lola Love says:

Nope, not wasting any of my $$ on that!!

34. Angie says:

*in my Sweet Brown voice* Ain’t nobody got time for that… #no

35. A says:

ummm negative I am working on my 2nd degree in fashion design and it makes me sick that people who can’t sew or sketch think they are fashion designers blahhh!!!! Lipstick, shoes, and now a line she should just stop like now!!!

36. Dawn says:

I wish that the talent behind the “no talent want to be designers”would take a step ino the spotlight and shine. No, I would not shop her line.

37. Rosie M. says:

What is that cape Shaunie has on??? I love it!!!… Can you please let us know…?
    Ash

38. FashionOne says:

No Thanks!!!

39. Cheyenne says:

Hell to tha. . . . .

40. Myranda says:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but these designs are nothing devastating. You can find these designs at Love Culture or Forever 21.

41. Love 2 shop says:

I have never see so many people hate on someone trying to become successful. Maybe you weren’t supported when you were a kid, so you might want to learn, how To Empower another women, so that it comes full circle. I’m thinking that my personal opinion doesn’t matter, but it is another women trying to make it in this world, so I SAY, DO YOUR THING GIRL, I will support that!!!! Just remember this is the legacy you are leaving for You child.

42. Nesha says:

Yeah! I will support my fellow latina sista!

43. Babs says:

Why is everyone hating on her, at least she’s doing something with herself . As a Puerto Rican lady I will back her up. Instead of negative feedings wish her the best. Everyone is entitled to have a dream . Show what type of people are in this world ugh. Evelyn do your thing gurl. And as for cheap , keep your cheap comments to yourself.

Omg!! For real though! Come on keep ur negativity comments to urselfs.grown up lady’s. Smh!! Haters there always gona be around regardless.but keep doing ur thug thism.. ;) ha!! Much ♥

45. J Santos says:

46. Gina Marie says:

Love her, love the clothes! Will definitely support!!!
    Many blessings Ev!!

47. fastblack says:

Hmmmm I forgot all about wut she had said about peeps that don’t wear high end styles, thanks for clarifying that!!

48. Yesica says:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    and all you bum bitches stop the negative. That’s why you hoes have NADA!

49. madelyn says:

They are fun clothing. You know on a day you want to be adventurious and daring.no it’s not a look you would wear for a formal or a business surrounding. They are fun clothing and there is a huge market that would purchase this line. But I would like to put a challenge out there for someone to have a sexy refine casual wear for the casual worker who want something nice and comfortable but polished look. And shoes that is a sexy low heel well made that lije myself can wear while I drive a school bus all day long. I am starving for something different. . By the way I have five sisters ranging from late forties to middle fifties and we would wear Evelyn’s line.