February 19th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Cynthia Bailey was on hand at the 2013 Bronner Bros. ICON Awards in ATL. She donned a larger than life afro with a $390 Kay Unger New York Animal Jacquard Off Shoulder Cocktail Dress:

Cynthia Bailey's 2013 Bronner Bros. ICON Awards Kay Unger New York Animal Jacquard Off Shoulder Cocktail Dress
She uplifted her look with smoldering smoky eyes and a braided hairstyle.
cynthia-bailey-2013-bronner-bros-icon-awards-atlanta-kay-unger-new-york-metallic-jacquard-animal-print-off-shoulder-cocktail-dress-2

Her off-the-shoulder dress is crafted from animal print jacquard and features a v-neckline, a seamed waist, and pleated A-line skirt.

I’m here for this! I think Cynthia looks fab.

You can snag her dress at www.neimanmarcus.com.

Thoughts?

12 Responses to “Splurge: Cynthia Bailey’s 2013 Bronner Bros. ICON Awards Kay Unger New York Animal Jacquard Off Shoulder Cocktail Dress”

1. TVF says:

Thank you FBD for switching things up a little and posting new faces. Cynthia looks gorgeous.

2. Martinique_Fr says:

Cynthia made the dress look good with the way she styled it …because it looks “Bridal” on the model. Good job Cyn!

3. No ma’am. Still looks bridal and the model looks very masculine.

4. jrDesignerLover says:

She looks great.

5. KBS says:

Sigh…. I hate this. I hate the hair, I hate the tights, I hate the earrings, I hate the smokey eyes, I hate the dress, I hate it all. I do love Cynthia, but this just isn’t a good look.

6. Scarlet says:

I love the hair and makeup but the dress just needs to be snatched a little at the waist….P.S. her style is always on point she should be featured more.

7. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

The hair killed it! No! She looks gorge though but that hair…

8. Mely B says:

Every time I see this woman, only one word comes to mind: GORGEOUS. I have a collection of Essence magazines dating back to 1997 and Cynthia looks even more beautiful now than she did then. I love the entire look from her hair to her shoes.

9. Empress says:

Cynthia is gorggggg

10. Michei says:

Dont love the look but love the woman. She’s beautiful!

11. Kisha says:

Not feeling it at all. Cynthia, Naomi, Jessica White are all examples of beautiful models whom IMO have a bad sense of personal style.

12. A says:

Cynthia is so beautiful and I hate to say it but she just can’t dress.