February 19th, 2013
Fashion Week, London, Real Style
Real Style: London Fall 2013 Fashion Week Day 4

Hey Hey!
So the last day of London Fashion Week is today! It’s been a whirlwind trip with loads of Real Style.

Take a look at our last installment of British chic.
london fashion week day 3
Former Bombshell Lucia from Manchester made our fashionable cut again in a full printed maxi skirt and chic white jacket.

_london-fashion-week-day-1
Menswear inspiration was the call for Martell Campbell aka Mr. Flyy, and his friend. Suit N Tie combos work for both men and women!

_0-london-fashion-week-4

A head full of curls added allure to this young fashionista’s baroque skirt and gold sunglasses.

_-0-london-fashion-week-6

This young man skewed austere in a collarless camel wool coat.

_-london-fashion-week

Socks with sandals certainly seem to be more than a passing trend at London Fashion Week! This colorful cutie added a bold twist with orange socks and chunky black platforms.

_nausheen-shah-london-fashi

Outside the Tate Modern Museum, I snapped stylist Nausheen Shah, who looked preppy in Tom Ford bi color pumps and a Zoe Karssen Creme De La Creme Sweater.

_-london-fashion-1-week

A printed coat added pop to this editor’s ensemble.

_london-fashion-week-fubu

After the Burberry Show yesterday, I took a picture of this divo wearing a Fubu Varsity jacket and bowtie. Who knew Fubu was still around? Love it!

_--london-fashion-week

Reader and blogger Natasha of BisousNatasha.com jazzed up a black and white outfit with a printed skirt.

_-burberry-show-fashion-wee

And lastly this pretty young thing looked demure yet chic in a fur collared coat, along with purple and red tones.

I did the honors for this last set of shots.

What do you think of my photography skills and of this final set of British street style pix?

*I didn’t take this picture, but spied this pic of Soraya De Carvalho of Style Is My Thing on Tumblr and had to repost.
london fashion week street style 1
How fab is this Mary Katrantzou outfit? Stunning!

Posted In
35 comments

35 Responses to “Real Style: London Fall 2013 Fashion Week Day 4”

1. London representin’!! Love my city :))))

2. TMaryMack says:

That young lady in the suit and tie? YES!

3. Genie says:

This small island of fabulousness!

4. Tami says:

Creme de la Creme betta work! xoxo

5. HarlemVanity says:

I like!

6. Jen says:

Dang they made NYFW real style ppl look crazay!

7. smv says:

Mr Flyy…….

on a side note- I would like to know what Soraya does other than being a student to afford all these labels she wears.. is that an unreasonable ?

8. peplum lover says:

soraya – her outfit is cute
    and the first lady too
    just summin about me n prints that i love:)

9. Naynay says:

I was wondering where Soraya was! Glad to see you you posted a pic of her. I love what she’s wearing. @ SMV, I’ve asked the same question myself.

10. Nunya says:

I think it’s natural to ask yourself the question “how do they afford it?” but to ask someone outright is just tacky.
    People could come from a wealthy family, be married to someone with money, or just save their coins. Just cuz you can’t afford it doesn’t mean they can’t or shouldn’t be able to.

11. KBS says:

Nice style without looking like caracatures. I haven’t spotted Giovanna Battaglia yet; she deserves a post of her own.

12. iHeartKeya says:

I need that Creme De La Creme sweater. I’ve been obsessed with it since Diddy and Cassie had one on. I also kinda like that Fubu jacket too lol. Nice style

13. lola says:

so much fashuns!!! yessss London, light years ahead of the mess that was new york.

14. Sheena says:

OMG the first outfit, white jacket and printed maxi skirt are EVERYTHING! Also, I love the menswear duo and the diva in the Mary Katrantzou outfit, the colors, the print, ugh just amazing!!

15. Reese says:

Love Nausheen’s look!

16. Anna says:

That FUBU jacket though…O_o

London streetstyle is a hell lot better than NY’s. Less caricatural.

That creme de la creme outfit: I swear top fashion blogger Blair Eadie from Atlantic-Pacific wore the exact same ensemble months ago. O_o

17. DomDom says:

London is putting NYC to shame chile!!!!

18. Sandra says:

At the end, I know that I am repeating myself but London did it better. I love my new yorkers but it was too much, way too costumey and many missed what fashion is about. Now I cannot wait to see what Milan has to offer.

19. Westafricanmutt says:

Creme de la Creme and the last girl did it for me. nice!

WOOOOOW lovin it!

21. LOL at the young man bringing Fubu back, he definitely managed to make it work. Is that Jim Jones on the website though? Doesn’t he have his own wack brand to thug model for? Loves the Creme de La Creme sweat shirt and Soraya will forever be the bomb. She has my dream closet.

22. jrDesignerLover says:

Really nicely done…London natives really know how to put pieces together without looking like they are trying too hard to be unique. Wish I could get my hands on that Creme DE la creme jumper.

23. jeda says:

I absolutely love Soraya! I follow her blog as well.
    Blessings

24. smv says:

oh Nunya. your train of thought would be on point if i was talking about a private individual. Soraya has a PUBLIC blog. and there is nothing wrong with asking about a persons occupation. It could be insipirational to others. And if she is rich, nothing wrong with that too. And you are right i cant afford to buy any of the stuff she wears nor would i want to “save my coins” for it either. I would have the same question for claire if all i saw were designer cloths and nothing else…chile take several seats

25. Izhause says:

Wow!

26. K says:

NYC needs to take note… BIG difference btwn the london pics and the nyfw pics

27. I don’t wnat to, but I’m liking the FuBu jacket

Envy is such an ugly feeling u guys. Soraia`s parents are rich, and smv she doesnt wear only designer clothes,she also wears zara, topshop and even some primark stuff. So dont worry to much about her money, work to upgrade your style instead. BEIJO

29. marguerite says:

this was wack as hell. the only one stylin was Soraya.

30. lolodoll1 says:

Love love the first look, the creme de la creme chic (although still trying to figure out what’s going on with the fur and her hand) and Soraya. I believe Soraya’s parents are loaded. She has some nice looks. Need a little hyrodroquinone for those knees but I’ll give that a pass. She still looks nice.

31. jboogie says:

something i am really starting to dislike about fashion. not really fashion but how people dress. is that people are looking so contrived and uncomfortable and hey look at me. fashion use to be cool.. more like hey i dont give a F–K. people are starting to look silly. like sex in the city 2….silly!

32. jboogie says:

girl in the first pic is dope though.

33. itsjustme says:

lfw>>>nyfw

34. MAC says:

Whoa, where did that dude find a FUBU jacket?! That def will be a collector’s item in a few decades. RIP FUBU. Such a great effort at being For Us lol.