February 19th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm… Rita Ora’s Royal Cafe Party Missoni Resort 2013 Suit
By Faith

Rita Ora was spotted with her bff Cara Delevingne heading to the Royal Cafe Party in a printed Missoni suit from the Resort 2013 collection:

Hot Or Hmm-021913-Rita Ora’s Royal Cafe Party Missoni Resort 2013 Suit
She showed off her toned abs with a coral crop top and kept the same retro-inspired coiffure she sported at the Burberry Prorsum Fall 2013 fashion show. Rita also threw on her signature red lip, which she rarely leaves home without.

rita-ora-royal-cafe-party-london-missoni-resort-2013-suit-2

Check out her suit from the brand’s Resort 2013 collection.

missoni-resort-2013

Rita’s all about the tailored looks this week and I’m digging it! The crop top definitely works better with no jacket layered over it though. I’ll be doing some extra crunches tonight due to Rita’s nonexistent waist.

You guys were split down the middle with her last suit look, but what do you think of this? Hot! or Hmm…?

rita-ora-royal-cafe-party-london-missoni-resort-2013-suit-1

27 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Rita Ora’s Royal Cafe Party Missoni Resort 2013 Suit”

1. Cute outfit…but on her smh

2. Scarlett says:

Dope!

3. DannielleS says:

I like the pants and their fit, but I just can’t get with Rita. Her overall looks are just never good or executed well

4. Diamond says:

Opposite Lipstick, you took the words right out of my mouth. Cute outfit just not on her.

5. Jess says:

Luuurve it!! Rita normally looks like a two dollar trick, but this suit is well done. Very well done. Love the crop top addition.

6. I actually like this look on her very sleek!!

7. I like the suit and the idea of the coral top, but this top is too voluminous. I guess I’ll give her a pass…

8. Kitty B. says:

While the outfit is nice, she does nothing for it!

9. Enigma says:

I like this and crop top pairing was a good idea although would’ve preferred it if it was more fitted.

10. JParris says:

I need that coral top!

11. Jihan says:

This is a really great look. Shame she insists on that lip color though, she oughta stick with a more flesh-toned hue.

12. billy says:

i like it but also not on her. rita always tries to look fresh, but it never fits right on her.

13. DIVA says:

love it !!!

14. My Response says:

LOVE THIS LOOK ON HER

15. tasha says:

The look is cute but I would do without the jacket.

16. M.K says:

Y’all can’t get with her cuz she hasn’t connected with d world music-wise..unlike rihanna who may wear trash and y’all will adore her.

17. Afrobelle says:

Hot!

18. Anne says:

Love it!!!! ©mk give it up some of these chicks on this site are so far up riri backside they’l never give this girl a complement. They supposed to hate rita to be in they little navy clique. So childish. Oh it looks good but not on her;thats the language of a hater.

19. Andie says:

I loves it…i prolly wouldve done a different lip tho

20. michelle says:

im in absolute love with this pant suit but not on her , in addition i would love to see her in dark tone hair

21. Dizzle says:

I actually really like this look on her. I usually think she dresses crazy but this is def my flavor

22. Minnesota says:

Nice outfit; not on her. It looks much better on the model.

23. Yoli says:

Finally a well put together outfit that actually fits her…but then the hair ugh and them damn red lips. Does she not have another shade of lipstick? Getting closer Rita on the right track please keep going in this direction.

24. Debbie says:

I don’t think it’s riri fault if Rita Ora can’t get it right …she needs better Tayloring and understand her tone also her body ..but there’s been time when she look cute …the white dress…she can’t dress most of the time it’s not about Stan’s I wish ppl just focus on fashion and not gossip I guess there’s no escaping that even on a fashion website..whether ppl want to realize or not she picks outfits that don’t fit her …sometimes it’s Tayloring or the hair or the lipstick or just out there…when ppl say it doesn’t look right on her I don’t think it’s a hater language ..when ppl say that ppl are so up riri ass..that sounds more like a hater ..just saying

25. Debbie says:

I like this outfit on her just better Tayloring and lipstick it would be perfect

26. Katherine says: