February 18th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

While her documentary premiered on HBO this weekend (did you see it?), Beyoncé has been living it up in Houston for All Star festivities. She was spotted at the game tonight in a $1,695 Stella McCartney Floral Print Blazer, complete with curly hair and $625 yellow Saint Laurent pumps.
_0--Beyoncé's-All-Star-Game

Her blazer features a floral print with a notched collar, and four button cuffs.

Stella-McCartney-Floral-Print-Blazer
Her leather pumps also come in cobalt blue.
beyonce all star game saint laurent yellow pumps
If you’re up for the splurge get her blazer here. Cop her heels at LuisaViaRoma.com.

Splurge-Beyonces-All-Star-Game-Stella-McCartney-Floral-Print-BlazerWhat do you think of her look?

beyonce-jay-z-all-star-game

beyonce-all-star-game

*** She was also spotted the night before at Sprite’s 2 Kings Dinner. She opted for an Alexander McQueen ivory tuxedo.

beyonce-sprite-2-kings-alexander-mcqueen-ivory-tuxedo

Hot! or Hmm….

beyonce-2-kings-dinner copy

beyonce-jay-z-2-kings-dinner~Cliché

47 Responses to “Splurge: Beyoncé’s All Star Game Stella McCartney Floral Print Blazer and Saint Laurent Yellow Pumps”

1. MaryL. says:

She looks amazin! Love the ivory McQueen pant suit beytiful!!!!

2. Lainea says:

Why does it look like she’s sitting in the gym alone? Cute outfit, shoes meh….

3. steph says:

both are great looks. the fit of the white tux is perfect and i like this hair.

4. Audrey says:

I feel like I know her personally after this weekend’s HBO special and Oprah special! Sighhhhh, she does no wrong and she literally flowing in these photos!!

5. Kitty B. says:

She looks cute and comfy…her film was as BORING as ever! And dont get me started on that embarrassing Oprah interview….

6. V says:

I really enjoyed the film, you got to see a really personal side to Bey, she’s such as beautiful person

She looked fab all weekend! Her documentary was so beautiful. What did youguys think?

8. A says:

For once, she got it ALL right.
    Hair, makeup, and outfit.
    No shade towards Bey (I love her) but a lot of the time she falls flat in the fashion department..something is always off about her completed look.

9. Ewurafua says:

I didn’t watch her documentary or Oprah interview; and with the reviews I have read, I highly doubt I missed out on anything.
    The day someone is bold enough to ask Beyoncè if she has met her baby brother yet, is the day I will be interested to watch one of her interviews. Heck, some journalists will ask Rihanna and “them” messy questions, but never Beyoncè. Why is that?
    I am over her robotic and scripted answers. Answer some gritty questions…then I will know its real!

Onto fashion matters now, neither outfits are inspiring. I do have a similar clutch though; but mine has a black/white stripe pouch as opposed to her leopard print. And mine was a steal from Zara. £20!

10. Kitty B. says:

@Ewurafua, POW!! Girl you done blew it up!

her white suit is everything

12. Lilmsknowitall says:

Hottttt! Of course it’s Bey! Dang I hope I can get some tickets to the Mrs. Carter Show!

13. iCant says:

Like she said on her special, it’s about her music, her personal life is none of our business. I appreciate her special and it made me love her even more but I’m here for the music, that was a bonus. As for the fashion, she looks amazing in both fits as usual.

14. Tammy M says:

I love the jacket, hate the hair.

15. Empress says:

I just love her. Loved her documentary. Baby Blu is adorable. Loveeeee the white tuxedo!

16. lola says:

Classy and sexy. Why does she and Jay look alike? It’s really true that couples start to look the same after a while.

17. She looks so pretty with wavy curly weave..and she looks genuinely happy…

18. TVF says:

I love the white pantsuit. That’s one of those things every woman should have in their wardrobe. No comment on the documentary.

19. Mimi says:

She looks fantastic in both looks. Really cute.

20. Kai says:

@Ewurafua My sentiments exactly. Not to take away from her documentary. It was still nice. There were some parts that touched me. But, it was nothing groundbreaking as it was made out to be. But, I understand exactly where you’re coming from and agree. However, I’m here for that white tuxedo!

21. I rock with her style choices since she’s been a mother..White suit.check..Beweavable curly .double check..and the fly guy…i go gurl! Although my grey n white blazer is leopard or cheetah or tiger or whatever

22. Tee says:

Starting to age

23. Larry says:

Cute!!

And I really enjoyed her documentary. That Oprah interview was a travesty though.

24. Genie says:

Cute. Keep in mind peeps celebs “approve” all questions in scheduled interviews.

25. Kitana says:

I attempted to watch the documentary but I couldn’t get thru it, didn’t seem organic. I turned the channel because I didn’t want to further feel any negative thoughts towards her character. Anyway the outfits above? Too cute!

26. Reezy says:

Am i the only one who thinks She looks sad in these pics? And whoever said she and Jay are starting to look alike is RIGHT. Ha!

27. DannielleS says:

love her outfits, but those shoes are not good

28. tasha says:

She looks great!! I am loving the floral blazer!!

29. cheriemacherie says:

love the ivory suit :)

30. Anna says:

@ Ewu: boom! co-signing.
    After the documentary it is even more obvious she didn’t carry her baby. Just admit it Bey and it would help some women going through this and living in shame.
    I do not like her hair color here. It washes her out too much. The suit is nice though.

31. KBS says:

@Ewurafua you are going to stir the stans with the truth! I watched Oprah and the doc, nothing groundbreaking. It was nice to see Blu from the front though, she’s a cutie. I would like to also know different things about her, but like she said, it’s nunnamy business and I can respect that. But I would like to know why tix in Philly and AC sold out in seconds…now that’s a problem! Anywho, I love the white tux. She’s definitely growing fashion wise because Miss Tina has done her so wrong in the past.

32. Erin says:

She looks beautiful, her skin just glows.

Her doc was awesome in my honest opinion. Her vibe and aura is just so calm and mellow. She is awkward and weird and a bit uncomfortable at times, that some of us believe it or not can truly relate to. There is seriously no one in the music industry like her. And that’s a good thing!

33. hotmama says:

@Anna, I agree, h]she didnt give birth but thats i lie she has to live with not me, cute baby though. im sick of the celebrity worship, Try God< he Never disappoints

34. LawyerLady says:

She looks fresh and pretty!

35. browning_1 says:

i need to know who makes her skinny knuckle rings!

loved the documentary (who was she talking bout when she sang that song and said “wack bitch” hmmm)/ loved blue ivy – finally we see her face. and love both looks above

36. SLIMB says:

She looks great both times. love it!!

37. Both looks are nice, I like her hair better at the game. I agree the Oprah interview could have been much better, but I’m also sure there were stipulations on what could and could not be asked.

38. peplum lover says:

@Ewurafua
    you hit the nail on the head!!!!!!
    great minds think alike :)

anyways i love her first outfit :)
    stella MCcartney always has nice blazers
    solange must be her stylist

39. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

The white suit though!! I would looove to find something like that! She looks a bit tired though…seeming how she’s so busy and out and about…nonetheless, she looks nice!

40. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Cliche’, could you do a lower price point white suited post?? I’m going to that Ladies Who Luch with Latisha Daring next month and this would be oh so perfect!!!

41. bella says:

looking amazing as usual!

42. Crystal says:

I guess I’m the only one that did NOT like that cream colored dress and yellow pumps under that floral blazer? ok.

43. LiteR says:

She looked flawless in the ivory McQueen. The doc was good to promote her tour. She will only reveal what she wants. She still yields that power. People have to live with that. Between the lines is the illegitimate son her father had that shook her entire world. She called it “needing boundaries.” We all got that.

44. binks says:

Beyonce looks like…Beyonce not bad but not great either. But Mr. Carter is looking hella dapper as of lately.

45. jrDesignerLover says:

@Ewurafua exactly what I was thinking…she’s as entertaining as paint drying (off stage of course)