February 18th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rita Ora has been quite the busy gal out and about in London! The Roc Nation songstress was spotted in an Alexandre Vauthier Spring 2013 Thigh High Slit Dress and $1,495 Jimmy Choo Mogul Gladiator Sandals.
_0-Rita-Ora's-London-Alexan
Her halter dress boasts a thigh high slit and gold choker.

Alexandre-Vauthier-Spring-2013Her sandals feature a suede cage upper with golden studs, lace up front, and a 4″ heel.

Jimmy-Choo-Caged-SandalsHot! While I would have preferred a pulled back ‘do, the pairing of the dress and caged sandal worked tremendously.

What do you think?

Hot-or-Hmm-Rita-Oras-The-Groucho-Club-Alexandre-Vauthier-Slit-Dress-and-Jimmy-Choo-Caged-Sandals

Rita-Ora-London-Alexandre-Vauthier-Spring-2013-Dress

~Cliché

Images: Zimbio

20 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Rita Ora’s London Alexandre Vauthier Spring 2013 Thigh High Slit Dress and Jimmy Choo Mogul Gladiator Sandals”

had she actually worn the jacket or didn’t wear the jacket at all i may have liked it more, but you can barely see the details of the dress the way it is

2. vizionheiry says:

It’s all too much.

3. iCant says:

I don’t even know what to say about this. It’s a lot.

4. TVF says:

Had she just worn the shoes with a simple black dress and maybe a few bracelets it would have been perfect. It seems like Rita’s style never… quite… curls all the way over.

5. Whatevs says:

LMAO…child stop…

6. Olufunmi says:

LOL!! @ all the comments

7. solange says:

Finallyyyyyyyy she’s starting to get it right! Praise the lord! The shoes are gorgeous and the dress is smokin’ oh and the coat fits perfectly with the outfit

8. Claudia says:

I love her outfit. I think she would look less like a drug addict if she dyes her hair to a color that suits her. I believe her hair throws off her look.

9. iHeartKeya says:

Even though everytime I look at her I think “knockoff Rihanna with a dash of Gwen Stefani” lol, I like this outfit. But a simple curled pony with side bangs would’ve elevated the look. Maybe she should dye her hair brown with blonde highlights idk.

10. I don’t like it with the gladiators!!! However it is a gorgeous dress!! Lose the frogging shoes!

11. Larry says:

A Rita Ora look I actually like!? Lawd Jesus.

12. TheAntifash says:

The shoes, dress, and the coat are hot alone but together-no.

Rita NEVER gets it right.

13. Izhause says:

Her ratty weave is so tired looking.

14. LawyerLady says:

@TheAntifash called it. All three pieces are gorgeous. Worn together? Costume!

15. LawyerLady says:

But, you can tell she feels good in this ‘fit. And I can appreciate that. Cause that’s what it’s all about anyway.

16. Andie says:

I LOVE IT!! I wish I was a celeb and cld walk around in this. Who is her stylist…i need an assistant position

17. LiteR says:

Well, not a total Betty but a vast improvement. Her heroine chic does not do it for me. Not sure it’s working for her career either. JMO

18. Danielle says:

I really like these items separately. I just think she has done too much by putting them all together. They are all very strong statement pieces (the dress, the jacket and the shoes). she just need to wear one and let it stand out.