February 15th, 2013
Beyonce, Fashion, Fashion News
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

beyonce_oprah_instagram640
Oprah Winfrey‘s interview with Beyonce is airing this Saturday, and, as she is wont to do, Oprah gets Bey to open up a little bit more about her relationship with her husband Jay-Z.

“I would not be the woman I am if I did not go home to that man,” she said, “It gives me such a foundation.” Ah, love! Check out the teaser clip above for more tea! Think Oprah will make Bey cry at some point? (THR)
camila-alves-matthew-mcconaughey-magic-mike-european-premiere-london-1
Matthew McConaughey is taking after his wife Camila Alves, launching a line of sports and swimwear. JKL, named after the actor’s “Just Keep Livin’” foundation, is set to launch this spring, and will be sold at Dillards, with part of the proceeds going to his charity. Fellas, will you be buying? (Vogue UK)

Justin Timberlake has released the official version of his music video for ‘Suit and Tie.’ It would be an understatement to say this version is a vast improvement from the last. What do you think? (Justin Timberlake VEVO)
Coach-Inc.-CEO-Lew-Frankfort-568x378
Lew Frankfort has stepped down as the CEO of Coach, passing the torch to Victor Luis, current president of the brand’s international group. The shakeup won’t take effect until January 2014. Frankfort says this plan has been in the works for a while: “It’s a result of a several-year succession process,” he said, “which has led us to Victor Luis. I couldn’t be happier with the appointment. I’m looking forward to being tied at the hip with Victor during this transition process.” These new developments come at a critical time for Coach, as they are expanding the label into the ready-to-wear realm. (WWD)
marc jacobs nail polish fall 2013
Fashionista has a first look at some of the nail polishes from Marc Jacobs‘s highly-anticipated beauty range with Sephora. The designer had two bottles of the lacquer on display backstage at his Fall 2013 show: A clear one appropriately named “Shiny”, and a vampy red called “Jezebel.” Check ‘em out! (Fashionista)

~Jihan

10 Responses to “The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Beyonce Talks Relationship With Jay-Z in Oprah Interview, Coach Gets A New CEO, and Justin Timberlake’s Official Video for ‘Suit & Tie’”

1. Kitty B. says:

Hmmm…I’m interestted in seeing what Coach has in store, havent given them a look in years until the Fashion Bomb featured them in a “What to wear” post..

beYAWNce, she just bothers me. The more she speaks the more her creditbility is questioned…at least to me…I rather her go back to being quiet instead of being “open”

I simply enjoy any and everything Marc Jacobs does :)

2. I think that Beyonce interview airs on Saturday

3. justsaying says:

I’ve noticed that with certain celebrities.. (esp. Beyonce), it doesn’t have to be fashion related news.. I guess when it comes to certain celebrities that are well liked by the editors.. anything can be posted. I love Beyonce and I love this site but it’s just something I’ve noticed.

4. DannielleS says:

I love me some Beyonce, but I HATE her hair!! Ugh and normally I love her hair, but this does nothing for me. Other than that, loves her!

5. DannielleS says:

And I love Marc Jacobs, so I am looking forward to his stuff

6. AH says:

I can’t grasp Beyonce’s hairstyle or color. It just washes her out. I don’t see how she looked in the mirror and was cool with that :(

Not being a “hater”I’m just stating an opinion. Im sure the interview will be good though.

7. Lolodoll11 says:

@justsaying true but we all now why it’s done (hits / comments = advertising, revenue). Bey and several other artists have folks (whose sole purpose is rack up the comments under their posts) and even certain blogs on their payroll. I have a bff who does PR for a very well known Artist and comfirmed it. Some of the blogs are biased. I like 60% of the posts on this site so I USUALLY just skip over the Rita Ora, KK, Bey, Rhi, related posts!

I haven’t purchased anything by Coach in at least 10 yrs. Sorta like LV – became over saturated. Maybe the new guy will find a way to revitalize the brand. Lacoste did something similar.

@ kittyb i couldn’t agree more on the beYAWNce comment

9. Genie says:

@Loladoll11. You are right, the hype machine in full tilt.

10. RHONYC says:

camilla needs to keep have more lil’ McConaugheys…’cause i swear after she drops one (i think she just had the 3rd) she gets more & more gorgeous. amaz-a-zing! ;-D