February 15th, 2013
Fashion Week, London, Real Style
Real Style: London Fall 2013 Fashion Week Day 1

Hey!
So London Fashion Week kicked off with a slew of shows today at Somerset house.
Real Style-021512- London Fall 2013 Fashion Week Day 1
I popped by Jena Theo and Felder Felder before coming back to my flat to blog (I am exhausted!).
At any rate, take a look at a few stylish subjects I captured along the way:
_03-london-fashion-week-201
Tiens! Who should I see almost as soon as I step on fashionable ground but Former Fashion Bomber of the Day Alain from Paris? He and his friend looked très chic in berets and peacoats. J’adore!

_00-london-fashion-week

This eye catching twosome also stood out in glorious hats and statement coats. Get into this young diva’s fur topper and makeup. Hot!

_005-london-fashion-week

Two toned hair and cool shades added exclamation points to these singular looks.

_05-london-fashion-week-201Friendship was in the air with these fashionable folks. I loved the hair moment on the right, and the chunky, bumblebee-esque scarf on the left.

_02-london-fashion-week-sty

After taking my pic, these these two ladies paused for the Fashion Bomb cause with Givenchy, leather, and faux fur accoutrements.

_001-london-fashion-weekThese Fashion Bomb readers also took a pic. Loving that white/black blazer!

_04-lucia-lolita-london-fasFormer Fashion Bombshell Lucia from Manchester looked darling in a vintage blazer and printed pants.

_0-real-style-london-fashioAnd this young man looked comfy and warm in a checked red jacket and a look-at-me coiffe.

How does London Fashion Week Street Style compare to New York?

Stay tuned for more!

Posted In
22 comments

22 Responses to “Real Style: London Fall 2013 Fashion Week Day 1”

1. Crislex says:

Loving the Black Bloggers and fashion mavens killing it over there!!

2. The girls in the blazers are doing it for me. Simple and chic.

3. Westafricanmutt says:

Second picture: what’s with her make up? That is contouring gone so wrong. Her outfit is cool though

4. Taj says:

Wonderful looks but the standouts are the black/white blazer outfit and the woman with the fur coat and hat.

5. J. Nicole says:

Sad to say they’re looking better than the folks from NYFW. Some New Yorkers are being influenced to out-silly each other instead of being authentic..

6. Asia Monique says:

Brava! Love the looks.

7. Marsha says:

Love the post! Thanks for the street style. I recognize another blogger, who I believe was a fashion bombshell as well, in the black blazer with embellished shoulders. http://daisy-mak.blogspot.com

8. The SPS says:

They look better than the US version!

9. BougieHippie says:

The fellas really look great.

Note to you females: Please stop with the thrifted retro 80′s garments you’re look like you going to play bingo.

10. Sandra says:

That is so much better than what I saw during NYFW. Indeed so much better. I live for the firts two photos. They had style, class, it looked effortless. No buffoonery! The real deal. I also loved the three ladies towards the end.

11. tt says:

the people who were featured during nyfw need to take note on how you should leave the house in style to go to a fashion show. everyone looked nice w/the exception of a few.

12. lola says:

Much better than those hideous creatures Claire captured in New York. Leave it to pseudo-fashion hipsters in NYC to go over the top smh I can’t.

The girl in the second pic needs a make-up intervention. Girl, you look positively ghastly *in my posh accent* Kim K’s contouring and then some aka doingthemost.com

13. mamareese says:

Homegirl in the 2nd pic….noooo ma’am.

14. They are look really stylish.

15. Lolodoll11 says:

Some pretty looks. Really feeling the 2nd lady with the fur / leather and the chick with the white blazer. A few characters but I typically enjoy your Real Style posts from Europe. The looks don’t seem as forced as the US.

16. LC says:

So much better than the NY photos you posted. Maybe your photographer just captured bad looks but London looks very refreshing already and gives me hope fashion is not dead.

17. Afrobelle says:

Yay! Big up the UK massive.

18. Izhause says:

London Fashion week is always Fab.

19. Ladyshawann says:

20. iou says:

Is just me or the girl in the secon picture look creepy? What the hell is wrong with her mouth…(pouting in 2013 0_O’ ) the make-up is too much geez…… i don’t even wanna talk about those contact eyes!! eww can’t wait for Paris Street Style!! pure chic.

21. Marthe says:

they all look so good! this is great inspiration too..

22. anon says:

Love the braids….making me think to bring back mine. Yup us London gals are the bestest yet