February 14th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Look for Less, Shopping
By Faith

Chrissy Teigen took to Vegas for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit On Location Party. For the night, she paired black satin peep-toe pumps with a $1,826 Stella McCartney Mesh and Peplum Dress:

chrissy-teigen-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-on-location-party-las-vegas-stella-mccartney-mesh-and-peplum-dress

Her sold-out dress takes on the unbelievably popular peplum trend with a transparent yoke and structured silhouette.

stella-mccartney-peplum-dress-with-transparent-yoke

Get Chrissy’s look for less with this $26 Charlotte Russe Mesh Inset Scuba Peplum Dress.

Kim Kardashian and Selita Ebanks have also worn the same cocktail, so you’ll be in good and stylish company with the more affordable version!
splurge-kim-kardashians-stella-mccartney-mesh-peplum-dress

Selita Ebanks Steve Harvey 2012 Hoodie Awards

I have enough peplum in my wardrobe to last me a lifetime now, but this is still a great LBD.

You can snag the similar version of Chrissy’s dress at www.charlotterusse.com.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

7 Responses to “Look for Less: Chrissy Teigen’s Sports Illustrated Stella McCartney Mesh and Peplum Dress”

1. goldiloxx says:

God. I love this dress. Im just so on the fence about wearing no bra. But god. I love that dress.

2. DannielleS says:

I feel like the peplum part should go all the way around. This dress looks unfinished to me

3. Andrea says:

Chrissy wore it the best. So cute and i don’t really like peplum.

4. Kitty B. says:

Im underwelmed with Chrissys look :(

5. Lioness says:

I’ve always preferred the jumpsuit version to this one. Is there a look for less for that one?

6. karma says:

wow kim looks like a stuffed pig and chrissy looks like Mrs Humpty Dumpty with that head.

7. Amani says:

I thought the look she WAS wearing was for less… lol.