February 12th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Tonight was the screening of Beyoncé’s much anticipated documentary Beyoncé: Life Is But A Dream, and the lady of the hour decided to show out! For the evening she slipped into a dazzling Elie Saab Couture Spring 2012 gown.
Couture Spring 2012 Beaded Gown
Check out the back:
01 Beyoncé's  Life Is But A Dream  Screening Elie Saab Couture Spring 2012 Beaded Gown
Stunning.

The embellished creation features mesh, along with light reflecting beads.
Elie-Saab-Couture-Spring-2012

Hot! I live! Many of you were underwhelmed by her Grammy ensemble, and it seems she took notice. She definitely brought the glamour this time!

What do you think?

beyonce-jay-z-life-is-but-a-dream-ny-premiere

hot-or-hmm-beyonces-life-is-but-a-dream-screening-elie-saab-spring-2012-couture-beaded-gown
HBO Documentary Film "Beyonce: Life Is But A Dream" New York Premiere - After Party
hot-or-hmm-beyonces-life-is-but-a-dream-screening-elie-saab-spring-2012-beaded-gown-1
beyonce elie saab couture beaded gown life is but a dream premiere

~Cliché
See a few more pix from the star studded event here:
tyson beckford shanina shaik life is but a dream
'Beyonce: Life Is But A Dream' New York Premiere
angela bassett life is but a dream beyonce
angela simmons life is but a dream beyonce
'Beyonce: Life Is But A Dream' New York Premiere
solange knowles life is but a dream screening
oprah winfrey beyonce life is but a dream
jay-z life is but a dream premiere

46 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Beyoncé’s Life Is But A Dream Screening Elie Saab Couture Spring 2012 Beaded Gown”

1. Naomi says:

One word. Love!

2. jbrizzy says:

Call me crazy, but I am not feeling this on Beyonce. It looks like something she wore while singing Dangerously in love back on her first solo album. Long story short , it looks dated and dare I say cheap. *Runs from post*

3. iCant says:

This lady is just amazing to me. She looks good all the time! Gosh!

4. homey.lover.friend says:

Home girl is on a roll. I like the dress better on the model. Beyonce looks heavy in this dress (although we know she’s not) and it ages her. Not my favorite look for her.

5. Afrobelle says:

I am not feeling the dress but I think it’s the perfect piece to wear for the doc screening. Very glamorous . Bey is so pretty, loving the hair. I loved her Grammy look. Thought she looked amazing. It was different now she’s gone back to traditional glizt and all things sparkly.

6. Larry says:

It’s cute, but “ehh…” at the same time. I can’t put my finger on what I don’t like about it.

7. Nicki says:

Beyonce is so gorgeous, but I feel like I’ve seen this look from her a thousand times. I feel bored looking at a gorgeous dress on a beautiful woman whose music evolves, but whose style does not.

8. lola says:

It’s cute and simple. You don’t have to dramatic and fashion forward all the time. I like it.

9. tasha says:

I think Beyonce looks great. Love the simple make up and hair. She really has grown into her own.

10. Bey looks gorge! She going to be on Next Chapter on Saturday I can’t wait!!!!!!!!! go bey!

She looks heavy??? I think she fills it out nicely with her curves.

12. Kia says:

Now that’s the Beyonce I recognize! Great look.

13. Empress says:

LOVEEEEEE

14. Feather says:

Her hair throws off the dress but she still runs the world!

15. ramie says:

will no one speak of the BABY BUMP in the last pic? no nobody? this is typical over sequenced/ beaded beyonce, hair dont match. next..

16. Asia Monique says:

Solange gives so much life. Love her.

17. MsNomer says:

Where did all that bootay come from B??!! Selita DID that, and for once I’m NOT feeling Solo’s hair. I think it overwhelms her gorgeous face.

18. Anna says:

She looks dated sorry. I thought those pics were from 2004 down to the pageant pose. Dated hair as well, time to drop the long blonde mane and do something new.
    And all this for a documentary about her “amazing unreal life”, how “powerful beyond her mind she is” and her “baby bump”. Same all rehearsed jazz. Beyonce loves Beyonce as usual.

19. Anna says:

And Solange forgot her pants! And what’s up with this hair? she usually dlelivers.

20. RHONYC says:

Selita slayin’ b*tchez from Battery Park to the Tappan Zee!!!
    daaaaaaamn! ;-)

21. smv says:

I like it. and side view shows tell tale signs of once being preggo.

22. Faith says:

Flourish B! Selita and Queen Mother Oprah also slayed

23. AB says:

As usual, Bey brings it. But I do think she has a whole lot of body for that dress. Seems like she’s done that look a million times before (long hair, curve-hugging, chest-baring, floor-length gown), so I’m looking forward to her changing it up a bit in the future.

24. Amber says:

She is pretty as always but I don’t like how its styled. It looks better on the model. Perhaps if hair was pulled back as it was at the Grammy’s. It also looks like she is missing the belt.

25. Kitty B. says:

I’m Bored! But at least Angela woke me up.

Bey looks great, Tyson, his girlfriend, Angela Simmons, & Selita look great as well. Apparently theres a picture missing that everyone got to see before I did… so I googled Solange pics from last night and I dnt think theres anything wrong with her hair or her outfit in my opinion… I think she looked great. I wish I could get a good look of the entire dress under the blazer but her legs are killers and the all white was gorgeous.

27. Reeseecup says:

Gorgeous. Hair and makeup is so simple yet stunning and completely appropriate for that dress. I would have loved if that dress was in a different color like red or even black. Anyway does anyone else notice the bulge in that last pic of Jay?? Or am I just a perv lmao

28. Reeseecup says:

And where is Solange???? She looked fab!!!

29. Westafricanmutt says:

I LOVE ELIE SAAB! He needs to MARRY ME! I hope he likes women cuz I LOVE HIM! Solange is such a cutie

30. FashionOne says:

Selita brought her A game!

Bey looked stunning and gracious

32. Krystel says:

Love it…infact everyone looked good. JayZ looks great in a suit btw!!

33. Pinky says:

Bey, solo and oprah look great!

34. KimmieKim says:

@jbreezy I do agree with you. It looks like the same dress from the first album or something….can’t really remember but its a nice dress. I Love me some Elie Saab. And I know Ms. Solange was freezy.

35. Jei says:

She looks great. Love the first pic of her && Jay. Most all the attendees looked nice. My girl Solo, werk!

36. I love this look……!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. illchick says:

The dress is gorge, but the hair is all wrong. It should have been up to show how fantastic the back of the dress is.

38. LiteR says:

I really like Beyonce as a talent but the style gene was held exclusively for her LIL sis. This dress dates her. She is not a risk taker in fashion. She tries but she is always off. Ex. The outfit for the grammy’s would have been perfect for the screening. She just looks like arm candy for an attendee. I understand why she would want to tone it down after the Super Bowl hoopla but that could have been done with a fitted little black dress, killer heals and sleek hair pulled back like she wanted.

39. binks says:

I agree with others she doesn’t look bad but it is a look we saw before. IDK I think it is time for her to take her look in another direction, she doesn’t have to be Rihanna-esque, but a switch up would do her good. But Mr. Carter has been looking very dapper lately!

40. Keesh says:

Love it! King Bey sleighs again!

41. Soul Touch says:

I love it. But the show stopper for me is Jay Z

42. Tifani says:

@Nicki: You read my mind completly, no need for me to comment lol!!!!!

43. BlaccOrchid says:

I’m loving Solange, angie, and selita! Bet looks great but it’s not a killer, because we’re used to seeing her this way. That pic with Oprah… is giving me the feeling I felt when I seen alicia perform at the grammys..which I was right on, and that’s she’s pregnant.

44. LEGZFORDAYZ says:

EVERYONE LOOKS GORGEOUS

45. DIVA says:

EVERYONE was looking GOOD !