February 11th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Rita Ora couldn’t be missed in the streets of London this morning! The bottled blonde songstress took to BBC Breakfast in a leopard print coat and trousers from Kenzo’s Spring 2013 collection:

Hot Or Hmm-021113-Rita Ora’s BBC Breakfast Kenzo Spring 2013 Leopard Coat and Trousers
She wore her signature red lips and nude pumps from Christian Louboutin to round out her look.

rita-ora-bbc-breakfast-kenzo-spring-2013-leopard-print-coat-and-trousers-2

Check out her coat and trousers from the brand’s Spring 2013 runway. Rita’s topper varies slightly with a grommet belt cinching her waist.

kenzo-spring-2013kenzo-spring-2013-1

I love this! Yes it’s bold, but would you expect anything less from Ms. Ora?

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

rita-ora-bbc-breakfast-kenzo-spring-2013-leopard-print-coat-and-trousers-1

11 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Rita Ora’s BBC Breakfast Kenzo Spring 2013 Leopard Coat and Trousers”

1. I love this look. Definitely HOT.

2. I think the coat and pants would work best separately.

3. Jei says:

I do like the pieces but yeah, I have to say they would look better worn separately.

Should be worn separately, she looks like a wallpaper treatment.

5. Empress says:

Too much, separate would have been better.

6. Love it on the runway, not so much on Rita.

7. karma says:

she never looks well put together to me, mainly because of her awful hair color. Her voice is dope though.

8. goldiloxx says:

Such a pretty girl. I feel like with her looks she just tries too hard but then again she is a funky girl so she’s wearing what she wants. It’s just too much for me. She’s so damn pretty too so I wanna like it. But nope. I cant

9. AzizMom says:

Not a fan.

10. Yoli says:

Who is consigning for this girl…has she not one friend to tell her that her stylist is taking her in the complete wrong direction? I really wonder.

Looks like someone just came from playing paintball