February 10th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, On the Scene, Rihanna
On The Scene: The 2013 Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch
By Cliche

As to be expected, there are a slew of A-list events during Grammy weekend. Perhaps one of the most hotly anticipated, is the Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch. Let’s dissect a few of the celebrity looks for the outing, shall we?

Beyonce-Solange-Melina-Roc-Nation-Pre-Grammy-Brunch

Solange took to her Twitter to share this picture of her, big sis Beyoncé, and music video director Melina Matsoukas. Bey went with a bold printed look from Elie Saab’s Spring 2013 collection (see it on the runway here) and Louis Vuitton Cruise 2013 platform sandals. Solange opted for Rubin Singer Spring 2013, a Jimmy Choo Candy clutch, and Casadei heels. Good gawd they’re gorgeous!

Rihanna-Roc-Nation-Pre-Grammy-Brunch

It seems Rihanna was feeling a bit nostalgic when she decided to serve “Pon De Replay” realness with her latest ‘do. The rest of her Céline look channeled the pajama trend that Rih loves.

Beyonce-Rihanna-2013-Roc-Nation-Pre=Grammy-Brunch

She also posed alongside Bey!

Kylie-Minogue-Roc-Nation-Pre-Grammy-Brunch Roc Nation’s latest signee Kylie Minogue was also in attendance rocking a $2,200 Gucci dahlia printed frock with nude pumps. Beautiful!

Jordin-Sparks-Roc-Nation-Pre-Grammy-Brunch Jordin Sparks has been wearing a lot of lace lately, hasn’t she? At any rate, she looked smoking hot in this Diane von Furstenberg number.

Kelly-Rowland-Roc-Nation-Pre-Grammy-Brunch

Kelly Rowland was stunning with a leather sleeve blazer and printed trousers. Get into that flawless hair! I live!

Garcelle-Bouvais-Roc-Nation-Pre-Grammy-Brunch

Garcelle Beauvais let the kids know how simple chic and sophistication is done.

Eva-Marcille-Roc-Nation-Pre-Grammy-Brunch

I’m not quite sure what is going on with Eva Marcille’s ensemble, but if it works for you, girl, then I guess. She decided to give us warrior princess of the Amazon in an H&M x Margiela top, a Louis Vuitton belt, and loose fit pants, so we’ll just have to deal. That face is beat per usual though.

Ellen-Pompeo-Roc-Nation-Pre-Grammy-Brunch

Grey’s Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo showed up with hubby Chris Ivery in a The Row purple suit, Tom Ford clutch, and  Rupert Sanderson sorbet colored pumps.

Adrienne-Bailon-Pre-Grammy-Brunch

Adrienne Bailon was in attendance with flowing blonde hair and a flared mini dress. Cute, but stop hiding that beautiful face!

MC-Lyte-Roc-Nation-Pre-Grammy-BrunchMC Lyte brought out her Sunday’s best for Saturday brunch. I love me some her, but this look is unflattering and dated.

Who was your favorite look at the brunch?

~Cliché

Images: Zimbio

56 Responses to “On The Scene: The 2013 Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch”

1. mkenny says:

Love, love L O V E Bey’s outfit from her hair to her shoes, so BOMB!
    I’m so not used to a full head of weave on Rihanna’s head, lol, but she looks cute.
    Kelly Rowland is absolutely gorgeous.
    And ya’ll aint neva lied when you say Adrienne really DO be everywhere 0_o

Mostly everyone looks nice, but ch…. is that Michonne’s little sister? smh @ Eva

2. Claire says:

I NEED Beyonce’s dress. She looks amazing!

3. Miss j says:

Bey looks amazing

4. Nisha says:

Rih’s outfit is a tad too big for my liking, Beyonce’s dress way tooo tight she looks uncomfortable… Garcelle Beauvais killed it yet her ensemble is so plain and chic at the same time.. The rest are nothing to write home about…….

5. Shaq Nichole says:

Everyone’s looking really nice especially Ms. Kelly Rowland!!! But with the exception to the following:

- Eva Diva: Her style is somewhat ok but this look right here, she’s looking like pirates got to her.

- Adrienne: Is that you or Kim? o_O
    - Jordin Sparks looks the same

6. Laawd says:

Noo EVA! This was neither the time nor place to be serving BoHo Pirate realness.

7. peplum lover says:

Bey, Solo, Kelly and Garcelle :)

8. Olwethu says:

Bey, Kelly,Melina & Adrienne killed it for me. I usually love Solange’s outfits, I am not feeling this one. Eva Marcille needs to stop smoking ish. Jordin Sparks wears too much lace. Rihanna, so disappointed.

9. Bella says:

Beyonce & Solo! Shutting it down as usual.

10. Marthe says:

The trio in the first pic is looking fabulous as usual, I love Rih’s outfit but I don’t like this hair on her, maybe a straight black coupe would fit her best, but Kelly Rowland takes this round, her printed pants are beautiful…

11. Yep, Beyonce’s dress is just too fly for words.

12. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

I haven’t been able to properly sleep since I saw Bey’s dress, I really want something like that for my upcoming trips to Hawaii and Australia! But Elie Saab is so outta the budget *sad face* and Kelly stays beat to da gawdz!

beyonce and solange look great.everyone else look boring and plain.

14. goldiloxx says:

Kelly!!! I need the deets on those pants. She looks flawless head to toe. Eva. Eva. Eva. Jeezus. Looking like that black chick from walking dead. Haha. Bey slaying as usual.

15. i love me! says:

Im suprised,beyonce looks good. Most of the time she looks a mess.

16. Dom says:

Beyonce looks FAB! Like, whoa!

Jordan Sparks always looks so so boring!

Adriennes dress is cute but way too short.

17. Kimberly says:

Wow! Everyone looks great! Looks like a great time! Of course, Beyonce looks amazing ;].

18. Kay says:

Wow to Kelly!!! Look at her legs. Why isn’t Kelly sign to Roc Nation?

19. elle says:

I NEED Bey’s dress. Need/ Want same thing.

20. lafemmedafrique says:

Bey’s dress – predictably lovely…shoes – might have gone with something less chunky. I love that Solange is always so fresh and different!

21. Ava says:

Who’s the designer for Rihanna’s outfit. I think it’s hot. Great piece

22. peplum lover says:

i thik kelly’s jacket is from zara
    well at least ive seen an exact replica of the leathered sleeve blazer
    in the UK :)

23. Jen says:

Beyonce has a glow. I love it!

24. iCant says:

Bey looks amazing serving all that body, and Kelly and Solange look fab too as always. Rihanna’s outfit is a bit too big though and that wig is tragic. Her shoes look like they are hot though. Those are the only individuals I am here for.

25. Eimear says:

Riri as usual, is cream of the crop here. She is insane hot in this pyjmama suit. Who is by!??! I need to know! Celine? Im thinking celine, or Acne.

26. Tasha says:

Everyone looks really great! Really love Solo, Bey & Adrienne’s looks. Would love to know Adrienne dress designer.

27. Erin says:

Bey looks radiant, she is just glowing.

28. Faith says:

The Knowles sisters, praise the Creole gods!

29. Dom says:

Beyonce looks FAB! Stunning!

Jordan Sparks bores me to tears. Her fits have zero personality.

I also like Adrienne’s dress but it’s too short. Sometimes a few extra inches is more flattering than not.

30. The pic of Bey, Solange, and Melina looks like a fashion ad. They looked beautiful. Adrienne trys to hard, Jordin is forever boring. Rihanna looks ok. And Eva….. why would she even get an invite? Better question who told her she looked nice enough to wear that out?

31. Skeys says:

Yes ma’am to Kelly! I am obsessed with her body! Her legs are everything. Beyonce and Solange and their friend look great!

First Lady Lyte, bless her heart. Amen.

32. Cliche says:

Nawttt First Lady Lyte! I’m weakkkk! Lmao!

Omg! The creole gods! Stop it. Need u to know that shit doesn’t exist anymore! Yes I am from Louisiana. Yes I have white ppl in my family but no I do not buy into that divisive bs!

34. Nicki says:

I love that Solange opted for a bright shoe in a contrasting color for her stylish outfit. It just heightens her look.

35. This post is too funny. Cliche has been sipping some Jihan tea. Warrior princess of the amazon? I can’t! First Lady Lyte needs to have a seat on the front row with the deacons. What was she thinking? Bey Solo and Melina are serving in that pic and Rihanna is definitely looking like her old self.

36. AK says:

Beyonce is just killing me. Forever slaying with her perfection.

37. *** BEYONCE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING

*** KELLY’S OUTFIT SLAYS

**** EVA LOOKS A HOT MESS. SOMEONE PUT HER AWAY

38. *kanye shrug* says:

can someone ID the pumps in the first pic…the one solange is wearing the white pumps as well. Thanks!

39. DannielleS says:

Everyone looks good, but Beyonce looks GREAT!!!

Yussss to mama Bey!!!

41. Krystel says:

@Faith you said it girl..they too bad!!!

42. Mimi says:

I think Adrienne’s so cute but her clothes are always borderline inappropriate in some way. Ms. Kelly, my goodness!

43. I really don’t care for either one of them but Rihanna in that get up standing next to Beyonce in that fly azz dress#not a good idea…Eva girl bye…Kelly bish you betta werk…and Solange is a fashion diva but shes been boring me as of recent

44. Empress says:

Love Bey’s dress…
    Kelly & Adrienne look nice

45. Doni W. says:

I was scared to scroll down to see the captions for Eva and MC Lyte. Lord Jesus, they just had me on the floor lmao!

And everybody got their weave together to be in Beyonce’s presence (Rih and Adrienne).

46. Ronnie says:

Love Bey and Rihannas looks!

47. Roundbrownprettygirl says:

I’ve seen more photos of this on other sites and the party seemed to be very chill and laid back. Everyone looks Happy to say the least…Oh Ms.pigford that outfit honey…. It has a potential but it’s waaay to much going on. For starters loose those pants ,also the dirty frat boots and bunny that 2002 Louis belt needs to be boxed,remove the fringe bag and you have something with the shirt because its actually beautiful…Waould have looked great with high waisted denim flare legs and pumps…. However you’re still fabulous hun.

48. Westafricanmutt says:

Bey and Solange killed it!
    RiRi looked really young…
    I dunno what was up with Eva. She’s so beautiful, why does she do this?

49. Ashley says: