February 9th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kim Kardashian
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Kim Kardashian was spotted in Rio de Janeiro spending quality time with her baby daddy Kanye West. She went with pops of color in a $1,350 Lanvin Wrap Front Dress and $995 Jimmy Choo Gladys Lace-Up Suede Sandals.

hot-or-hmm-kim-kardashians-de Janeiro-Lanvin-Wrap-Front-Dress-and-Jimmy-Choo-Gladys-Suede-Sandals

Her light jersey dress features a wrap front and draping.

Lanvin-wrap-dressHer sold out shoes are made from suede, and boasts braided lace-up ties through the front.

jimmy-choo-blue-gladys-lace-up-suede-sandalsHmm…. The dress does her not even a morsel of justice. While I am thankful for the bits of color we’re receiving, Kimmy is looking a bit frumpy. :(

What do you think?

Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West-Rio-de-Janeiro

Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West-Rio-de-Janeiro-2

~Cliché

34 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Kim Kardashian’s Rio de Janeiro Lanvin Wrap Front Dress and Jimmy Choo Gladys Lace-Up Suede Sandals”

1. Mesa says:

Oh my gosh *covers eyes* I know she’s pregnant but sheesh…yea Idk this isn’t it…

2. I know that she is preggers, but that dress looks awful!

3. Chic Noir says:

preg or not, she looks sloppy. the shoes and bag are cute but don’t compliment the dress at all. sigh.

4. Cari says:

Sloppy!! & Kim needs to go back to the middle part! I’m just not feeling the bangs!

5. simplyj says:

Kim looks very natural this days. I love the natural look, but it just looks different on Kim…

6. I like what she has on but they do not compliment each other. Kim Kim Kim. Whats wrong hun?

7. ni says:

Um she’s pregnant and if she wasn’t who she is it wouldn’t be a big deal. Its not my favorite look but I’ll give her a pass.

8. That baby is followed by everyone, that baby doesn’t even know he or she exist! this is nuts

9. saditty says:

That dress is at least 2 sizes TOO BIG for her. WTF Kim!?! I don’t get her sometimes with these unflattering fits. At least tailor the damn dress to fit your frame…ugh!!

10. KK says:

Pregnant or not- the dress is unflattering, No Hunny, not working!

11. Carmen says:

Love her shoes!!!

12. Minnesota says:

Kimmy is looking awful wide….I’m gonna need her to dress more appropriately for her pregnancy. I don’t know if I can handle 7 more months of this look. Amber Rose she is NOT. UGH!

13. complicated melody says:

well id rather see her in this awful cotton get up! than in that all black mess shes been wearing!! and secondly, im almost positive that she is carrying that baby in her hips!

14. smv says:

from the front so so.. from the side NO.

15. Taj says:

The looks is not pulled together well but I don’t think it is horrible.

16. The dress is too big, too long and that bag is too black.

17. Deb says:

Like so many other folks have said, the dress is too big. Kk should have a tailor on site. Hard to understand why a draped lanvin piece can not be fitted on her. All that money and she still looks awful most days. She’s just wearing labels. No thought is being given to fit, style or comfort.

18. kat says:

The dress is ugly. Not her fault.

19. Empress says:

Gross! Her shoes are cute though!

20. Likkke Miss says:

This is a no, but I will say that Kanye looks happy with Kim. Always smiling and what not.

We must remember Kim always wears black and its rare to see her in some color, I think its quite refreshing. Understandably, I would like to hope those were just bad side shots, because the frontal is spectacular!

22. Jei says:

Just no. She needs to take note from Amber Rose on how to dress prego.

so you got the man, you just don’t care no mo??? Wrong honey…don’t do that.

24. MIss ME! says:

You can always tell when a woman doesn’t know how to handle her ever changing body. She still hasnt adjusted to it. Dress is frumpy and not very flattering to her ever expanding waist line.

25. Genie says:

Can she just stop wearing regular clothing (which she is buying several sizes too big) and get some maternity clothing?

26. Kory Conover says:

I liked it until I saw it from the side. From the front she looks chic and simple.

27. Don’t you get fat girl! I am not playing with you!! Uh… unless you are looking for a weight loss contract.

28. wallflower says:

She’s too short for the length and volume of that dress : /

29. Tammy M says:

The color is gorg. It seems a little big, but I am just happy to see kim in color again. Her pregnancy glow and smile her face make this wardrobe work.

Love Ye’s navy loafers.

30. lemon says:

from the back she looks like a grandma

31. LEGZFORDAYZ says:

SHE LOOKS SLOPPY

32. Ashley says:

KIM Looks beautiful and always does and the pregnancy looks great on her!

33. Charmaine says:

Please stop. and absolutely stop commenting on pregnant women. This is her first and she must find her way in this. To make comments on a woman that is pregnant is an all time low. I am not a fan of hers but she’s been graced to carry a child and deal with hormones, morning sickness,etc. To berate her is quite vain.