February 7th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kim Kardashian
By Faith

Kim Kardashian showed some skin while out and about in Beverly Hills. She sported all-black in a $722 Faith Connexion Sheer Overall Jumpsuit and a suede Balenciaga bag:

Hot Or Hmm-020713- Kim Kardashian’s Beverly Hills Faith Connexion Sheer Overall Jumpsuit
I like the idea of baring your stomach when you’re expecting, though Kim is showing ever so slightly now.

kim-kardashian-beverly-hills-faith-connexion-sheer-overall-jumpsuit-1

Her black sleeveless jumpsuit is crafted from a silk-blend and features a shirt collar, button-front, sheer bodice, two large chest pockets, belt loops, and loose-fit legs.

She definitely needed a bit of hemming here, but this jumpsuit is fab! Will her maternity looks be all about tailored silhouettes from now on? Stay tuned!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

kim-kardashian-beverly-hills-faith-connexion-sheer-overall-jumpsuit

26 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Kim Kardashian’s Beverly Hills Faith Connexion Sheer Overall Jumpsuit”

1. neesiepoo says:

i like this look…i just cant help but wonder if she’s really preggy or not. guess we’ll see.

2. RHONYC says:

the sheer does have an element of badazz to them. she’s all like “see me, luv me”. ok-ay! ;-)

3. I really wish she’d get her pants hemmed. This isn’t the first time her pants have been extremely long. They can be long without dragging on the ground when wearing heels. Cute jumpsuit though

4. mamareese says:

Love the outift….yeah I wonder if that’s gas or she’s pooching her tummy out. She does look grumpy all the time so maybe she is…..But I wouldn’t put it by her or Ms Ye to pull a stunt…they are both stunt queens and all.

5. She looks preggo in the pic her and Khloe took together with the phones, She may be holding it in here because the top is sheer. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if she ‘miscarries’ aka wasn’t pregnant to begin with. It’s all a bunch of bull! Only time will tell.

6. tasha says:

This is a cute jumpsuit.

7. s says:

It’s like is she or isn’t she? Pregnant that is. She has a “now you see it, now you don’t” belly. I’m like Kim if you’re pregnant just embrace it. Your stomach will pouch out in due time and you won’t be able to wear the “I’m not preggers” look. So just go with that….and yes the paparazzi will follow you until they get that “big belly” money shot. So don’t get mad Kimmy.

8. Leimom says:

I think her pants need to be hemed because as a pregnant woman you can be a bit clumsy and she does not need to have a fall or slip….just saying.

9. Debbie says:

Shes pregnant..you could tell I like this look and it’s her business

10. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Jumpsuit is okay!

11. Mrs Windy City says:

She always kills me with these unhemed pants. At least do an invisible hem with pins

12. DannielleS says:

I like this outfit

13. smv says:

i like it. although it appears too long, she could trip on it.. just saying.

14. Mimi says:

Stuntin’

15. jovial says:

I really love this outfit. Very New York Chic.

16. Brina says:

I love it! she’s gonna be a sexy mama

17. Empress says:

I’m in love with this jumpsuit. Look for less? Lol

18. Nakia P says:

I like the jumpsuit..I think its chic. But whatever she is doing to her face, I hope she stops soon.

19. nia says:

I don’t understand the questioning kims pregnancy based on looks when all broke loose if someone did the same to Beyonce.

20. Jinx Moneypenny says:

I wanna give her a preggo pass but like… it’s hard.

21. Chennill says:

The jumpsuit is cute…but not on her. She needs to sit it down and dress respectably for once in her life!!!

22. I love this jumpsuit on her. HOT.

23. nino says:

nice jumpsuit but what happened to her face

24. Feather says:

Kimmy, we are not aloud to wear see through shirts while we are pregnant. It’s the rule. xoxo

25. This is a no for me. She looks wide.

26. SCW says: