February 6th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Splurge: Rita Ora’s London DKNY for Opening Ceremony Spring ’91 Jean Shank T
By Cliche

Rita Ora was spotted arriving at Shepherds Bush Empire in a $145 DKNY for Opening Ceremony Spring ’91 Jean Shank T, cobalt blue leather pants, and yet another pair of sneakers.

splurge-0206-Rita Ora’s London DKNY for Opening Ceremony Spring ’91 Jean Shank T

Her t-shirt is a part of the recently unveiled collaboration between DKNY and Opening Ceremony.

donna-karan-91-tee

If you’re up for the splurge head here.

Splurge-Rita-Oras-London-DKNY-For-Opening-Ceremony-Tee

What do you think of her look?

Rita-Ora-DKNY-Opening-Ceremony-tee~Cliché

Images: Zimbio

11 Responses to “Splurge: Rita Ora’s London DKNY for Opening Ceremony Spring ’91 Jean Shank T”

1. FORGET THE SHIRT! IS THAT BLUE LEATHER PANTS?!!! SO FRIGGIN KILLER! THE SHIRTS GOOD TOO!

2. MelyB says:

Cute – can you give some deets on the kicks, please? Thank you in advance.

3. @C_layedtt says:

the pants..need these in my life right about nw

4. Faith says:

I like it! I’d wear it for sure

5. Mo_Sheri10 says:

It’s funny I always see her on blogs but never heard any of her music on the radio.

6. Very cute! The pants are hot.

7. Mikala says:

I believe the pants are the ones Claire tweeted about earlier, Hudson jeans maybe?

8. Jade says:

Everything she has on is cute…worn separately. I don’t like the way she pairs her pieces…too much going on. She needs to take a page out of Rih’s book.

9. Olwethu says:

She is doing a Rihanna but it’s not working for her.

10. Chinny says:

Pls I want details of the bag.I need that bag in my life

11. chrissy says:

omg she’s not wearing red lipstick lol