February 6th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shopping
By Faith

Kim Kardashian uplifted a simple, yet form-fitting LBD with a $3,185 Lanvin Striped Cotton Blend Blazer and her favorite accoutrements: a Hermès Medor Clutch and $650 Jimmy Choo Metallic Anouk Pumps:

Her black and off-white cotton blend blazer features a dizzying stripe pattern, padded shoulders, and notched lapels.

Her coveted clutch boasts the fashion house’s signature pyramid stud accents.

Kim Kardashian Hermes Medor Clutch

Last, but not least are her shiny metallic leather pumps which feature a point-toe silhouette and 5″ lacquered heels.

She’s worn both the pumps and clutch on several occasions already. I don’t blame her: they’re classic!

kim-kardashian-miami-beach-jimmy-choo-anouk-pumps

kim-kardashian-kanye-west-date-night-04

Work Kim! These tailored looks are definitely doing it for me this week.

You can snag her blazer at www.net-a-porter.com and her pumps at www.saksfifthavenue.com.

Are you feeling Kim’s latest ensemble? If so, recreate it here.

kim-kardashian-beverly-hills-lanvin-striped-cotton-blend-blazer-hermes-medor-clutch-jimmy-anouk-metallic-pumps-1

43 Responses to “Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Beverly Hills Lanvin Striped Cotton Blend Blazer, Hermès Medor Clutch, and Jimmy Choo Metallic Anouk Pumps”

1. lola says:

Kim stop with the blazer on your shoulders no one is going to follow whatever you’re trying to start it’s WHACK and where is the bump just two days ago she was sporting a bump in her gym gear now that tummy is as flat as mine? I’m seriously starting to give this ‘pregnancy’ the side eye and knowing Kim and Co I wouldn’t put anything past them if she’s faking that ish and what’s up with Kanye’s mouth on that pic yuck.

PS: I love the dress though

2. I’m definitely over her and the “coat draped over my shoulders look.” It’s really taking away from the look here.

3. Kitty B. says:

@Lola, I cant breath lol

4. MCBW says:

This tramp isn’t pregnant….she’s just eating too much. She really needs to go away.

5. Colorgirl321 says:

Wow, these comments are really harsh. I like everything but the jacket.

6. Anna says:

I’m starting to believe that “miscarriage” story because of the divorce stress is about to pop up in a minute now. That baby bump is so “volatile”,one day it’s in, the other day it’s out. Bizarre bizarre…

7. My Response says:

you guys have good eyes because i’ve never seen a bump. ya’ll are watching her closely ( a bit too close )

8. DannielleS says:

I love her shoes! I don’t know if its the change in her makeup, the botox, or the “pregnancy”, but her face has been looking so lifeless lately.

9. smv says:

lol. people just need to stop with the bump. i think at this point the baby is the size of what i dont know tennis ball.. i used to keep up with that stuff when i was pregnant and then its like a grapefruit.. its so silly lol.. but she shouldnt be “showing” at this point its normal.lol.. maybe she announced her pregnancy too soon.

10. She doesn’t look pregnant yet, but she does look a bit wide lol sorry

11. Andie says:

She looks cute..but I like the girls suit or whatever in the background better

12. Jihan says:

can she hurry up and get fat already, she’s going to look soo cuuteee once she starts showing!

13. Joanna says:

I kinda like her look…..

14. Mimi says:

If that were me that blazer would be on the ground

15. whatevs says:

aw…did ya’ll kimmy lose her smile…she use to cheese down for the paps…now, she looks pissed like a mug…must be that whole married to a man that isn’t the father of your unborn baby thing…lol

16. T1K says:

I still don’t think she wants Kanye. but that’s just me.

17. Mimi says:

If that were me that blazer would be on the ground. And Kanye’s face in that pic, my goodness

18. Snaiz says:

I do think she looks a bit wide n the pelvic region… However, she does NOT have that glow.. Where’s the preggo glow kimk?? Give it up!!!

19. Snaiz says:

@ Mimi – lol.. I don’t think Kanye wants her

20. Tee says:

Looks like she just got shot up with fillers! Mess!

21. Indigo says:

I love those shoes..

22. Carmen says:

I’m loving her style now more than Pre Kanye!!!

23. baby-b says:

all of a sudden she’s doing the coat draped on shoulders look…with a trashy blue cutout dress none the less?
    What respectable pregnant woman would wear that dress anyhow? I hate this girl…she’s a boring follower who fooled us all with no talent and no personality. I can’t wait till one of those kids decides to branch out from the clan with a tell all book.

24. kat says:

You don’t see a baby bump because she is Spanx-ing the heck out of it. Someone call CPS.

But she does look good in pics 1&3. I don’t know wtf is going on with the blue cut-out.

25. saditty says:

Have any of u idiots complaining ever been pregnant? Her bump is still forming..she’s only 4 months..CHILL TF OUT already. Most women don’t get a discernible belly until they’re towards the end of the 2nd trimester. All the other signs of pregnancy are evident…boobs are bigger, she looks bloated + wider than before.

26. Your stomach doesn’t always stay the same size when you’re pregnant (during the early months)

It’s common for a woman’s baby bump to fluctuate day to day

27. shay says:

people are brutal on here geeez.

28. shay says:

anyway, the blazer totally elevates the dress. she looks good and definitely pregnant.

29. Julian says:

the jacket over the shoulders is definitely ALREADY on trend, and on the 2013 runways. I LOVE IT!

30. Addikted2Fashion says:

Saditty, she posted a pic of her bump a few days ago which is why people are asking where it is now. So, calm down.

31. I love the jacket over the shoulders look, it sharpens up the outfit! I think people hate it cause it’s on her and people love to hate Kim.

32. Natasha says:

People are way too mean when it comes to Kim Kardashian. I’m not a fan…but there’s a limit. Your hating is not gonna stop her hustle!

33. Feather says:

Ohh ohh oooohh.. Kim is about to blow up with her pregnancy. Still Love her though. :)

34. Gina says:

She looks cute. I love her blazer, shoes and clutch.

35. Jenna says:

People can be so ignorant, acting like they never seen a pregnant woman before. Her bump is there it’s obviously less noticeable than when she is wearing spandex. Why would she fake a pregnancy to have a “miscarrige” you heartless fools.

36. Lover says:

shes still early in her pregnancy.i don’t believe she’d fake it.she already faked a marriage.its way too much riding on this.she’s pregnant and still wearing her spanx.so depending on the camera angle it’ll look like its not there. when she went to the gym there was a very noticeable baby bump.the shirt was see-thruish.btw totally not a fan of mrs.humphries but lets be real:Kris Jenner will not let her star client fake pregnancy to a rich black man.NO WAY!

37. LawyerLady says:

I love Kim’s tailored pieces the best. Her hair is a little messy but she looks great – as usual.

38. Tammy M. says:

Give a hand to the low self esteem chicks in the place, because they clearly showed up and out on the board today.

I love the shoes and the blazer, Lavin is really surprising me this season.

To all the negative basics on this forum, this is about fashion. No one care about your obsessive weird hate towards Kim.

39. Prettigyrl78 says:

cute…love her…

40. Crystal says:

The comments on the blog hurled at Kim are cruel and thoughtless. I used to love this blog, not so much anymore. *sigh*

41. Brandie says:

Anyone know where to find a more affordable pair of the shoes? Thats All I care about sorry…..

42. Kim M says:

I think the harsh comments are a result of people being sick of all things Kardashian. I don’t frequent this site as much as I used to b/c every other post was about a Kardashian.

Kim looks ridiculous and is doing the most as usual with the jacket over the shoulders. I won’t comment on her “pregnancy” but I wouldn’t put anything past that family.

@kimM I agree and i’m not feeling that blue dress… “meh”…